• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Any non-cuckold, non-sissy white husbands left out there?

• Thread starterbcs_connoisseur
  • Start date
i believe i have read most if not all the posts in this thread. My question is do any of you know the definition of "cuckold'? Sorry to be bearer of bad news, but it has nothin' to so with a submissive male. It is (dictionary definition).... "a MAN with an unfaithful wife wether he knows of her indescretions or not" So in reality all married men that share thier wife, or are cheated on, are cucks. Doesn't say anythin' about bein' a sissy! Now, as a white woman i don't care to be married to a sissy man no matter what his color may be. Keyword here is man.
Fantasy and roleplay are great for playtime, spice of the bedroom so to speak. Last but not least, "NO definately NO" is the answer about wantin' to spend all my time ridiculin' someone, who is toppin' who there, anywhay?... i want to focus on bein' fucked good and cummin', not a worthless little dick, please...thanks for the post!!!
StayGold&FULL,
tori

Brilliant Post BCS... I can see the sissy point of view, and thats cool too, but just to let you black guys know, we whites are out here, lusty, hung just like you and ready to pounce on those married women in that chat room, so you better get in first man!

Yeah, most of them will only settle for black cock, but.... we have our successes!

John

im no sissy, my girls been tempted by black guys but she says they came up short on the end and that im bigger than them. even if i caught her with a black guy in bed id prob slap both of them and kick them out of my house

we are a normal couple, Hubby takes full part in our play. That whole cuckold thing turns this girl on about as much as watching 2 frogs have sex, But to each his own.

we are a normal couple, Hubby takes full part in our play. That whole cuckold thing turns this girl on about as much as watching 2 frogs have sex, But to each his own.

Im here.

I have always been attracted to black and white. Don't know why, but I dont like the sissy/humiliation scene.

I am just turned on by IR sex.

My wife is a very pretty women. I do well with women myself and have no trouble getting sexy women, but still enjoy watching sex...including black men and white women.

My wife's first night with a black man made my mouth water. I didn't jerk his cock or suck him or get humiliated...I just gained pleasure out of a black man making love to my gorgeous white wife.

In fact, the guy was a guy we met right here on this siite. Very classy man who my wife thoroughly enjoyed.

This has been a great discussion! My wife and I are a typical couple that has found a lot of fun and excitement in sex with a black man We didn't turn into a cuck couple after our first black experience. Is he bigger than me? Yes, by about three inches. Did my wife fall head over heels for black cock and swear off white cock forever? No, in fact, our sex life is better than ever.
We get together with him as often as we can, but due to the distance, we manage every few months and make the best of the weekend. All three of us walk away spent and satisfied, looking forward to the next time we are able to get together. We have also become good friends, which makes it even better.
Follow your bliss...

non cucks:

I think this has been one of the more interesting threads i have read on here.
I think that it shows that everyone's turn on is different, and as the old saying goes different strokes for different folks. If it works it works. Enjoy it!!!!

Hotwifery-not cuckold

Hi, weve been married 20 years. She enjoys an occasional threesome with a
thick boom stick with me joining in. I can handle being around a black bull, because im not attracted to that. What I get off on is the incredible head im getting while shes getting stretched, and the multiple orgasms shes getting from all the cock. Then i get a great view of her lips on a tool while its my turn in the saddle. We always have honest and direct chat with our orgasmic assistant before anything progresses, and let him know that we dont play the let hubby clean your cock game.

My husband

he enjoys seeing me get um well....fucked by my chocolate man but is no way a sissy
XOXOXO
Susan

It's nice to see some honest and interesting conversation going on in this thread! I'm still quite new to this, and I like reading men's justification/explanation of their fantasies, as it helps me understand the scene better!

Personally, I wouldn't be attracted to any man that was always playing the wimp role, but it's a role...I doubt most sissys play that role throughout every aspect of their lives. Or then again, I'm guessing. Anyone got the answers? To what extent do sissy men allow their sissy cuckold persona to be a part of everyday life?

everyday life

my cuckold/sissy fantasy isn't part of my everyday life. i consider it more of my escape. In real life I have a 'manly man' job (actually jobs) which require me to be strong and make descisions and appear confident and have the answers. It's nice to imagine someone else taking the reins for a while. I don't think I'd be into a total lifestyle based on it, and my fantasies of a gf withother men...usually the other man is a person i dont' know...really kind of faceless...I haven't done it for real yet. but I wouldn't want my gf to be with anyone i really knew, or worked with (tho who knows?) But in the bedroom, it's nice to think about.

I'd also like to throw out that the 'sissy' guy is maybe the in control the most. After all, it's his fantasy. Yeah it may be the fantasy of the woman, and the balck man, in which case it's a win win win situation, but i think it's a case of 'topping from the bottom'.

I mean, let me also throw out that the IR fantasy is based on humiliation, or at least taboo...where 'society' doesn't approve of black men having sex with whtie women...and i think it's the unsaid assumtion that most white women wouldn't have a relationship witha black man (or even vice versa). the reality of that i dont know. that might be the danger, that (shock!) the white woman might actually like the black man enough to have more than just sex (or again, vice versa). but i think the white guy, in the end, expects the white lady to still come back to him.

And if a woman likes a man enough, she'll do anything to indulge him. I do fear getting involved with a woman and having her think I"m the manly man, then revealing my fantasy and having her be disappointed. but, fortunatley, I do also like the idea of fucking a woman. it's just that my sissy fantasy is kind of overwhelming sometimes...

enough for now. would welcome thoughts...

I did not read this whole thing but trust me if my wife wanted a bbc all the time then I'd let her go have one but I just love seeing a bbc in a little white cunt. Trust me it is more for me then her, I just like watching her scream.

Users who are viewing this thread