Any Older Guys Interested In Seeing My Young Latina Gf? šŸ„µ

HornyxPerv

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 25, 2023
I find it hot when i see older guys staring at my 23 year old latina gf. Guys that are probably old enough to be her dad šŸ„µlusting over my young latina gf. The older guys are usually the horniest and perviest and ive noticed they really dont care about anyone catching them staring. I would love to see my young latina gf being fondled and used by an older man. Comment your age and what you think of my latina gf.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: fallingtopieces, DomDomDom, Dingos and 7 others
Well I am 'only' 35 but where I live that is old enough to be her daddy :D

What an amazing body though, and clear she loves to show it off for all the hard cocks watching her, bet she is popular at the beach!

Reactions: HornyxPerv
Only 33 but damn would love to maul those tits. Bet she has a great ass too.

terrik said:
Only 33 but damn would love to maul those tits. Bet she has a great ass too.

Yes love to see her pics, and love to fuck her like a dirty little cock n cumslut

Where do you live?
How old is old?

HornyxPerv said:
I find it hot when i see older guys staring at my 23 year old latina gf. Guys that are probably old enough to be her dad šŸ„µlusting over my young latina gf. The older guys are usually the horniest and perviest and ive noticed they really dont care about anyone catching them staring. I would love to see my young latina gf being fondled and used by an older man. Comment your age and what you think of my latina gf.

View attachment 2736607View attachment 2736608
she is absolutely gorgeous! 50 m socal

Mmmmmm, I am 45. Guess I am old enough to be her daddy. She has a sexy body and must be a tease at the beach. I am sure she must getting a lot stares. I will definitely do.

HornyxPerv said:

46 would love to slip my big cock in her

HornyxPerv said:

Gorgeous

Anyone over 30 is already old enough to fit the kink. She gets hit on a lot in her college classes and most of them are a bit older than her. She has this older prof in his 50ā€™s that she says she catches staring at her a lot. I joke around with her saying he has a crush on her and she plays along saying sheā€™s gunna tease him for a better grade. She teases me sometimes saying sheā€™s staying late after class to finish some ā€œextra creditā€ work šŸ„µ She says she dresses a little extra slutty when she goes to his class just to tease him, low cut tops with no bra cause heā€™s always staring at her tits. She loves wearing these tops to class just to tease all the guys.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Domfrank and zarkovac
Sheā€™s smoking hot

She says she loves the attention she gets cause it makes her feel sexy. I told her im sure her prof is just dying to see her big tits set free and she said sheā€™s willing to play along if it means she gets a passing grade. She says sheā€™s curious to find out how big his cock is, and if its big then sheā€™ll happily give him a sloppy blowjob to pass his class. šŸ„µ

HornyxPerv said:
She says she loves the attention she gets cause it makes her feel sexy. I told her im sure her prof is just dying to see her big tits set free and she said sheā€™s willing to play along if it means she gets a passing grade. She says sheā€™s curious to find out how big his cock is, and if its big then sheā€™ll happily give him a sloppy blowjob to pass his class. šŸ„µ
Damn letā€™s snap?

Peachlover said:
Damn letā€™s snap?

View attachment 2739114
IMG_4869.jpeg

HornyxPerv said:
what happened to the picture?

HornyxPerv said:
Married man, 58 years old, still horny, sexy, definitely appreciate seeing sexy young wives or GFs displaying their bodies for all of us to enjoy! Show us her pretty pink pussy or spread those asscheeks apart and show us that delicious pink starfish!!!

55. lets see her!!

HornyxPerv said:

I'm 35 and my girlfriend is 32 but her neighbor is 65 and she has been letting him shave her pussy and eat her pussy for money he can't get a hard on and he has been giving her ice for her pussy i came home early and caught her with him and another time she had two older men in her house in her bedroom watching her dance for them

Reactions: lnohhnvm and HornyxPerv