• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Any stags allow her bull at home

I've never had that opportunity actually present itself, but I wouldn't have a problem with it.
An ex-wife was VERY active taking lovers, and I told her at one point if she wasn't going to stop, she might as well bring them home when she wanted... or needed a place to fuck. She said she would love for me to watch her, but somewhat surprisingly, she never did.
A current girlfriend has/had a guy she used to fuck regularly, and he has a lifetime pass to her pussy. She will fuck him anytime, anywhere, whether I'm there or not. He's the type of guy who will show up unannounced, immediately assert himself and establish dominance.
We did have a 3-way set up with him on one occasion, but it fell through at the last minute. In any case, he knows that even if I am staying with her on my visits back home, if he comes over, he will assume control of her pussy, mouth, and ass right away. If we can only work out the timing, we will share her, but he gets her attention first, and he'll be the one sleeping in our bed while I get the couch or spare bedroom.
Fortunately for me my wife is not in to BBC (her preference) and sticks to white bulls, hearing him fuck her in our bed is so good and always gets me hard and horny

My late hotwife, HWR, always entertained her partners in our house in our bed. No one was the wiser or so we thought.

If you've followed our story this bring you up to speed.
We put things on hold due to CV19.
Our next door neighbor figured out what we were doing.
He became a partner for her after meeting our CV19 requirements.
During his 'tenure' he took ill, so he was off the list.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back