Any stags allow her bull at home

• Thread starterStartingtoeatcum
  • Start date

Startingtoeatcum

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 13, 2023
Hi I allow my hot wife to bring her bull to our house and enjoy the dynamic this creates, are there others that do this?
Paul

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Wifeexposer, rwall and 6 others
Yes but I'm not sure "bull" is the right term. Probably more "fwb". He usually gets in touch with us when he wants to arrange a meeting. If we agree he turns up Saturday lunch time and leaves Sunday afternoon. i agree the dynamics can be very arousing for all of us. For me especially as I know he is only visiting for 3 things. Eat my tucker, drink my beer and fuck my wife.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Luiscn, wantstowatch and 4 others
redback said:
Yes but I'm not sure "bull" is the right term. Probably more "fwb". He usually gets in touch with us when he wants to arrange a meeting. If we agree he turns up Saturday lunch time and leaves Sunday afternoon. i agree the dynamics can be very arousing for all of us. For me especially as I know he is only visiting for 3 things. Eat my tucker, drink my beer and fuck my wife.
I really don’t mind any of that, hearing him fuck my wife is for me awesome and the rewards I get are great for me.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, wantstowatch, wanttoshare and 3 others
redback said:
The cheek of these guys! Bring their own fucking beer!

• Haha
Reactions: toolman, happytwobeecucked and redback
Startingtoeatcum said:
Hi I allow my hot wife to bring her bull to our house and enjoy the dynamic this creates, are there others that do this?
Paul
Yes, except "allow" is a very strong word...we're way past that, she has the liberty to date whomever she pleases, bringing them home it's been just a part of that and a regular occurrence. That being said she does it for me too, she knows the thrill and enjoyment I get seeing and hearing her being pleasured by another man in front of me

Reactions: toolman, wantstowatch and Startingtoeatcum
CuckedThreeTimes said:
The cheek of these guys! Bring their own fucking beer!
To be fair I drink his beer whenever we visit him. Due to work commitments tho that isnt very often.

Reactions: CuckedThreeTimes
natasnaikul said:
Yes, except "allow" is a very strong word...we're way past that, she has the liberty to date whomever she pleases, bringing them home it's been just a part of that and a regular occurrence. That being said she does it for me too, she knows the thrill and enjoyment I get seeing and hearing her being pleasured by another man in front of me
Hi sorry I agree with you that the hotwife sets the rules and as she is encouraged by me and allow was probably the wrong word to use.

• Love
Reactions: toolman
Startingtoeatcum said:
Paul
Love it

• Love
Reactions: toolman
Startingtoeatcum said:
Paul
My late wife always entertained her partners in our house, in our bed.

Reactions: happytwobeecucked and Startingtoeatcum
Hi that is the thing that gets me off her in our bed with her boyfriend

Reactions: happytwobeecucked, ckc and 2wheel
Startingtoeatcum said:
Paul
Yes she brings guys home all the time now, at first we had to try and hide it but now we just don't care

Reactions: wanttoshare
rwall said:
Yes she brings guys home all the time now, at first we had to try and hide it but now we just don't care
So cool

rwall said:
Yeah sometimes hard with a family
I would want us to be open about it, no secrets but I get it would be a mixed bag of emotions for all

wanttoshare said:
I would want us to be open about it, no secrets but I get it would be a mixed bag of emotions for all
At first it was just getting to be able to have guys over so no one would notice but after a while they knew anyway so who cares anymore

rwall said:
At first it was just getting to be able to have guys over so no one would notice but after a while they knew anyway so who cares anymore
Sure, I am sure some are cool with it and some disown

Startingtoeatcum said:
Paul
Yes, Paul. I let my wife entertain her regular bull, Marcus, at our house. They usually have fun up in our bedroom on our marital bed which is a huge turn on for me. I love watching Marcus fuck my wife and listen to her moaning. The facial expressions she has while being fucked turn me on like you wouldn't believe. I just love seeing her being fucked. Marcus knows that he has to call first to make sure that we don't have family or guests at the house, but other than that, he's free to enjoy my hotwife in our house at any time. whether I'm home or not. My wife also has a few other black friends that she meets every now and then, but they don't have the same type of access to our house that Marcus has. My wife is very discrete and meets her other black bulls either at their place or at a motel. Until I get to know the guy and know she's safe, I normally accompany her when she meets a new black bull. But, once I'm satisfied that he's OK then she can meet him on her own and does.

Reactions: mywife4blkncolorado, rwall and wanttoshare
Startingtoeatcum said:
Paul
Yes, my wife has built up trust with a couple men that she invites over to our home now a couple times a month each. It's tremendously exciting for me, as when they're over at our place, they stay the whole night. So I'm sleeping in the guest room those nights, listening to the sounds of their lovemaking for most of the night. I think that's when I feel the most cuckolded, lying in bed alone while she's loudly cumming on their big cocks.

• Love
Reactions: leahshub, natasnaikul, mywife4blkncolorado and 2 others
I'm addicted to my wife having a BBC buried in her pussy and it happening in our home in our bed is that much better.

Reactions: natasnaikul and wanttoshare
I've never had that opportunity actually present itself, but I wouldn't have a problem with it.
An ex-wife was VERY active taking lovers, and I told her at one point if she wasn't going to stop, she might as well bring them home when she wanted... or needed a place to fuck. She said she would love for me to watch her, but somewhat surprisingly, she never did.
A current girlfriend has/had a guy she used to fuck regularly, and he has a lifetime pass to her pussy. She will fuck him anytime, anywhere, whether I'm there or not. He's the type of guy who will show up unannounced, immediately assert himself and establish dominance.
We did have a 3-way set up with him on one occasion, but it fell through at the last minute. In any case, he knows that even if I am staying with her on my visits back home, if he comes over, he will assume control of her pussy, mouth, and ass right away. If we can only work out the timing, we will share her, but he gets her attention first, and he'll be the one sleeping in our bed while I get the couch or spare bedroom.

Reactions: natasnaikul, wanttoshare, Startingtoeatcum and 1 other person