• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Any Trannies or Crossdressers like phone?

J

jd1975

## year old white male here, 6'0, 190, athletic, 7 cut, love to chat online and trade pics with Trannies, Sissies, and Crossdressers, love phone sex even more. If anyone is interested, feel free to PM me on here and hopefully we can get in touch. Thanks!

Am a cuckold with a very hot wife. Havent cross dressed, we're from a conservative background but it turns me on. Let me know if I interest you.

sissy

more a secret sissy submissive than a tranny-37,mwm,safe,discreet-love tall,hung men-especially black men who satisfy white women-i'm 5'6",125,5"cut-shave dick,balls,anus-look at tall ,handsome men same way a woman does,checking out hands,feet,cock-rarely act on urges though,mainly erotic jo-well,maybe we can talk, cockenvy

luv2pls

## year old white male here, 6'0, 190, athletic, 7 cut, love to chat online and trade pics with Trannies, Sissies, and Crossdressers, love phone sex even more. If anyone is interested, feel free to PM me on here and hopefully we can get in touch. Thanks!

59 yr old cd who loves to talk to you on the phone

rita
xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back