• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Any white guys like the black guys?

• Thread starterGaWhiteBoyLuvsBlkCock
  • Start date
G

GaWhiteBoyLuvsBlkCock

How many of the white guys on here (whether you be real or posing as a girl) like to have sex wth a black guy. My ex turned me on to it, then she left with her stud. That was two years ago and I have been a black cock slut since. Any others here? I know this is generally not a gay post, but lets see why some people are really here.

yep

I never and still don't consider myself gay but while I would never do anything with a white boy a hung black man can pretty much get me to do anything. They have such power...

I'M A MARRIED CROSSDRESSER WHO LOVES TO PLEASE BLACK COCK.

Count Me In

I do not seek a white man at all. I have and will always be a slut for them. I have been all black for 3 years. Love to serve one or ???.

Good questions, thanks for asking.

BBC Slut

atlanta here

hey...engaged and she doesn't know i cum here. would love to watch a nice black dick, and maybe even touch and play with one, but not fuck one. love to see it cum hard too.

atlanta here

hey...engaged and she doesn't know i cum here. would love to watch a nice black dick, and maybe even touch and play with one, but not fuck one. love to see it cum hard too.

i would love to try my first black cock. white men do nothing for me. so if you are a brotha in the florida panhandle look me up.

can say hubby now enjoys black cock as much as i do - even dresses the part of a slut

guilty as charged

can think of nothing better than to be in panties, on my knees, servicing a black bull. has never happened...wife not into it

I have sucked off and been fucked by hung powerful black men I do enjoy it and havent been able to find a hot hung blackman in Michigan to service again in years.

older white guy

GaWhiteBoyLuvsBlkCock said:
How many of the white guys on here (whether you be real or posing as a girl) like to have sex wth a black guy. My ex turned me on to it, then she left with her stud. That was two years ago and I have been a black cock slut since. Any others here? I know this is generally not a gay post, but lets see why some people are really here.

I sucked my firstr black cock when my wife told me to keep her pussy clean while her black friend was fucking her. never stoped after that.

I suck my mans Black cock whenever and wherever he wants.
Im a white boy that had a big black bull for a room mate. Within one week he turned me out and had me sucking his cock every day. The following week he started screwing me too.

Im a slut for big black bulls now.

truth is the truth

Yes, bbc has the power. I haven't done much, but do fantasize about it a lot. I particularly imagine one customer of mine shutting the door and whipping it out, telling me "I know you've wanted this."

sucking off black guy

sucking off a black man because your wife will not is a good thing. I get use to it and do it now whenever I can. I love the feel it when it tightens up just before it shoots the load. My mouth is open for any black man.

There is one thing, I would love to do be used real good for the pleasure of a few well hung black men as they wish.

But I am sure this we'll never happen although I would love it.
Good luck to all you black men pleasers. And I wish more white men would turn their white females over to our good friends the black men.

sucking off black cocks

My wife would never suck a cock so I started to do it for her black friends I got to like. I'd do it whenever I can now wish I could find more.

I think us white man should turn our white females over to our black friends and see how happy it makes them. I know I was really turned on the first time I seen a black cock going in my wife. I was right down there watching it do the job it was made for. We have been an adult theaters until they closed them what a shame. I would go around looking for black guys while my wife was getting warmed up in the balcony.

Good luck to all

Addicted

I have been sucking black cock for 3+ years now. I'm lucky to have a regular guy, local and discreet. He's 8.5" and a blast to service. You might say I'm now his slut. He's gonna make me suck a couple of his friends soon so I can't wait. My fantasy is to throat 10+" I know I can and will take anything balls deep. What this site needs is a forum for black men who just want a good bj and don't mind a talented white guy busting his nut. Just simple pleasure that's all.

and you wonder why white girls leave, lol...

by the way complely straight here.

but i will let you dudes watch me fuck your girl...on video lol

nothing would be hotter than to be servicing a hung blk bull while he talks about my wife

Always searching for a blk cock

Havent done it yet, but would love to service a hung blk stud. Hopefully when he is fucking my wife. Any blk guys in uk near london email me wifeblackshare@yahoo.co.uk for a suck - no strings

Users who are viewing this thread