Anydesk Cuckold Slaves

• Thread starterdomhungbull2017
  • Start date
Newhere a slave cuck to be humillliated and ******* anydesk 756855738 only if you liike talk and ******, but no face

CuckyBBW said:
o_O Are you a mean bull/exposer??... Longterm?? :oops:
AD: cucky-bbw@ad
:rolleyes:

:oops: Do you like a sissy cuck in wifes panties ??... So damn horny... Anydesk: cucky-bbw@ad

i m a slave cuck to be humillliated and ******* anydesk 756855738 only if you liike talk and ******, but no face

Let`s see if our Cam works :) ?? :)

we are a married couple 47 43, slut black wife and white cuck, anydesk code 795659773 and control our pc, ******, humiliate, make unsee - volafile links, up for real meets if local

i m a slave cuck to be humillliated and ******* anydesk 756855738 only if you liike talk and ******, but no face

we are a married couple 47 43, slut black wife and white cuck, anydesk code 795659773 and control our pc, ******, humiliate, make unsee - volafile links, up for real meets if local

735 142 488

585953986 pass 1234qwerty

tv 1 145 573 908 173vkt

I've been shown how to download anydesk to my Samsung Smartphone. I have all my normal applications on it and in my Microsoft Onedrive I have private pictures and videos of my wife.
This is my real smart phone with all my apps.
My Microsoft onedrive account has my private pictures and videos of my wife
I'm a secret sissy with a profile on fabguys.com
Fabguys is open and logged in on my chrome browser
All my wife pics are in onedrive and would need downloading to my smart phone if you are going to add them to any websites
I'll be watching everything that you do.
If you open my camera you will see me

anydesk id is 475 815 949

( Got Teamviewer for Mr Right )

Any cuck like to play online?

here is my anydesk 341759692 use it to ****** and humiliate her

PM me your anydesk details if your game

I've been shown how to download anydesk to my Samsung Smartphone. I have all my normal applications on it and in my Microsoft Onedrive I have private pictures and videos of my wife.
My Microsoft onedrive account has my private pictures and videos of my wife
All my wife pics are in onedrive and would need downloading to my smart phone if you are going to add them to any websites

CuckyBBW said:

( Got Teamviewer for Mr Right )
Anydesk Open

SecretSissyHusband said:

Says client offline