• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anydesk Now Online

• Thread starteronelung
  • Start date
  • #3,321
I love losing control!
AnyDesk 461 348 469
My anydesk is open for viewing, download and ********!

• #3,324
Hi All, online now, showing Dress pics of my mixed Asian/Indian Wife, if you would like to offer detailed comments on her please pm for AD ID, discretion and privacy required, just looking for viewers to comment on her

• #3,326
anydesk 872705691 only a few but post her and her friends in front of me will give details aswell no phones please ****** em twitter open too post them on there too

• #3,327
I love losing control!
AnyDesk 461 348 469
My anydesk is open for viewing, download and ********!

• #3,328
Anydesk 478 308 672
get full access to my PC with pics of my young Ex-GF and 22 y/o current GF

****** her how you want!

• #3,330
Complete control in private to ****** her 328 342 349 ukhotwife21

• #3,332
MisstresTanya said:
hello cuckolds, I come to bring you a bit of what I like to do to cuckolds so that they feel screwed and without the possibility of being able to recover their computers, unless I allow it.

-I will change passwords, options and settings of your computer
-I will change the wallpaper and icons of your computer
- I will give you 2 minutes to say goodbye to your pc, before you can not delete anything
- I will use the material of your wife or of what you have in your computer as I want.

how will this be done?

- by teamviewer / anydesk
- Spanish / English (preferences)
- you will have to give full control of your computer, both to install new programs and to remove them
that sounds extremely intriguing......

• #3,333
I'm on line now for a little while
895 043 208

• #3,338
Looking to give full access to anyone that wants to ****** my wife all over the internet. You must be able to do it from my browser as i watch. ********* to what sites you want to ******. AD 741 356 598 Pass wife 123456

• #3,339
online for about an hour
463 063 269
Denver11
folder Samantha on desktop
there's nothiing else
away form pc

Users who are viewing this thread