• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anydesk Slaves Wanted

Hi, male sub bi, needs to be controlled
anydesk 483637865
teamviewer 834 623 131 79ncxg71

Last edited:
i would love a bull to access my PC n bring up my fam n make me guilty wank over my sweet church loving sis or other of her freinds

just spent new years eve sitting next to my crush...fuck im feeling ashamed n guilty need a dom to access my pc n bring up her pics and help me sin to her..and mayby even show off the pics i took of her

Anyone wanna take over my Facebook and cuck me, message and perv over my sweet teen Church loving anglic sister n my loving family anything goes make me squirm and make my heart pound make me feel ashamed for showing of my sis and family and for the sin i have done i feel so bad and ashamed, maybe even perv over my sister sweet church friends own my cock have anydesk w i c k e churchangel or kik ahsokablade or pm me open to ideas anything goes come make me sin for you.

looking for brutal dom to take control, lock me out and do as he pleases on my pc ad 528232714 NO PIC collectors i will disconnect my mouse and black out my screen for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back