Anyone Else Have A Family Member As A Bull?

• Thread startershellbeyourslut
  • Start date

shellbeyourslut

Contributing member!
V.I.P!
Beloved Member
Sep 23, 2016
curious if any other guys have a family member as a bull. My cousin has been a regular bull fucking my wife for about two years. I absolutely love it. Knowing someone close in my family knows what a slut she is and is enjoying her pussy regularly secretly. Still gets me rock hard at family gatherings. Knowing all three of us are thinking about the same thing the entire time while we sit around the house and casually chat with the rest of my family. Watching tv and getting a pic of her blowing him in the bathroom upstairs. Or sitting st the dinner table and reaching down and feeling her panties soaked with his cum. We would both love to add one or two more if we can.

Anyone else lucky enough to have this?

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: cynful, Gaezel, moltenneeds and 28 others
Love that. My brother fucked one of my gf's and fucked my ex wife. but not regularly. I did eat his cum when she sat on my face

• Love
Reactions: cynful, Lovasianladies, cuckhub and 10 others
I fucked my husband's cousin for several months, but hubby wasn't involved. It was freaky going to family gatherings and having his cousin grabbing my ass, tits and pussy without anyone knowing it.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: cynful, costadelsol, Lovasianladies and 15 others
Interesting

The first person who cuck'd me with my first wife was my much older half brother. We were over at his place, and things got quite mellow after dinner. His wife left the room after he begin making out with my wife. It was a long time ago and I don't remember many of the details, but I do remember laying there next to them as they fucked face to face and he came inside her. I don't recall fucking her or cleaning either of them up afterwards, and I'm reasonably certain those things didn't happen.

We all had a good time, even though this never repeated. I was a little disappointed that my half brother's wife decided not to participate, but was very happy that my wife got to enjoy herself this way.

Reactions: cynful, natasnaikul, costadelsol and 8 others
shellbeyourslut said:
curious if any other guys have a family member as a bull. My cousin has been a regular bull fucking my wife for about two years. I absolutely love it. Knowing someone close in my family knows what a slut she is and is enjoying her pussy regularly secretly. Still gets me rock hard at family gatherings. Knowing all three of us are thinking about the same thing the entire time while we sit around the house and casually chat with the rest of my family. Watching tv and getting a pic of her blowing him in the bathroom upstairs. Or sitting st the dinner table and reaching down and feeling her panties soaked with his cum. We would both love to add one or two more if we can.

Anyone else lucky enough to have this?
FML this is amazing! Where the hell can I find more wonderful white people like this, to share their beautiful white wife's pussy with me? I'm currently fucking a white wife but her husband doesn't know. I fill her cunt with come once a week and send her home to her family.
Kerah said:
I fucked my husband's cousin for several months, but hubby wasn't involved. It was freaky going to family gatherings and having his cousin grabbing my ass, tits and pussy without anyone knowing it.
Nice work girl :)

ChesCock.jpg

• Love
Reactions: mywifecheats, Kenbcolley, KinkyPaul and 10 others
Laceyfemme said:
The first person who cuck'd me with my first wife was my much older half brother. We were over at his place, and things got quite mellow after dinner. His wife left the room after he begin making out with my wife. It was a long time ago and I don't remember many of the details, but I do remember laying there next to them as they fucked face to face and he came inside her. I don't recall fucking her or cleaning either of them up afterwards, and I'm reasonably certain those things didn't happen.

We all had a good time, even though this never repeated. I was a little disappointed that my half brother's wife decided not to participate, but was very happy that my wife got to enjoy herself this way.
Awesome! love it. I would enjoy filling your families holes with BLACK COCK!

ChesCock.jpg

• Love
Reactions: mywifecheats, KinkyPaul, slutwifelina and 6 others
Laceyfemme said:

Maybe I should mention that our ages at the time were about 22-24 (me), 20-22 (wife), and 57-59 (half brother). Seems remarkable now, but it didn't strike us as odd or pervy at the time. It must have been a treat for my half brother, although his wife was only about 31-33 at the time.

Reactions: BILLD, littlesmallie, toolman2c and 2 others
About 6 months after wife and I married she started fucking my brother. They didn't do it alot but it went on for over 6 years.

• Wow
Reactions: cynful, Lovasianladies, littlewilly and 5 others
MrCM said:
FML this is amazing! Where the hell can I find more wonderful white people like this, to share their beautiful white wive's pussies with me?
This is always a legitimate and reasonable question to ask, of course.
MrCM said:
I'm currently fucking a white wife, but her husband doesn't know. I fill her cunt with come once a week and send her home to her family.
Excellent. I encourage you to keep up your good work.

Reactions: MrCM
A bug/feature of this arrangement is that the paternity of your wife's child may not be that obvious if she manages to get pregnant and one of your close male relatives is her bull. Eye color or blood type may give it away, however.

My mother's husband was 62 when I was conceived, while my half brother (his son) was 34. My mother was 39, and still childless. So I occasionally wonder/fantasize about what happened...

• Haha
Reactions: cynful, natasnaikul, Lovasianladies and 2 others
toolman2c said:
relative humidify ws kinda hard on my nerves but my cock loved it more than any other. most excited my cock ever got ws when he ws asleep and we were close by , we got so noisey that its a miracle he didnt wake
Maybe he did wake and just didn't do anything.

It's a kink that some find hot. I never minded. Hell she could have did more guys n my family. I still won't mind

Deb fucks her uncle. I think he was her first and they still get together. Usually she tells me they are going to visit her mom for the weekend, dut I track her phone and know they only go a few miles to the Budget Inn. Im sure her mom knows because I have called and she covers for her.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, Lovasianladies, BILLD and 4 others
Debshusband said:
Deb fucks her uncle. I think he was her first and they still get together. Usually she tells me they are going to visit her mom for the weekend, dut I track her phone and know they only go a few miles to the Budget Inn. Im sure her mom knows because I have called and she covers for her.
That's a caring mom. Maybe u should try and get her in the bed

Reactions: bobstudio83
Kerah said:
That's sexy

• Love
Reactions: sc_david
My wife fucked a sister's nephew a couple times. (really sister's husband's nephew)

Reactions: Lovasianladies and Cuckedboipussy
hemlock said:
My wife fucked a sister's nephew a couple times. (really sister's husband's nephew)
Very hot

Nope. While it seem naughty and sensual like the breeding fetishes, after sobering up you realize just what a big risk it is. What happens if things come out in the family. What if someone founds out. What if they threaten to tell everyone.

Better to do it with people outside your close circles.

hemlock said:
Close enough. It's hot!

MrCM said:
FML this is amazing! Where the hell can I find more wonderful white people like this, to share their beautiful white wife's pussy with me? I'm currently fucking a white wife but her husband doesn't know. I fill her cunt with come once a week and send her home to her family.

Nice work girl :)

ChesCock.jpg
My frekn uncle!...