• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anyone ever been cucked by a best friend?

• Thread starterbeg4ignore
  • Start date

beg4ignore

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 26, 2010
Was just wondering? Wasn't my best friend, but a friend and he did make it with my first wife for a while, they were cheating though, so it wasn't totally a cuckold situation until I found out later.

Anyone ever introduced wife or gf to best friend and then watch as he takes her away from you? Perhaps he becomes exclusive with her? How did that affect the dynamic of your friendship? Love to hear your stories/experiences, thank you!

Almost. My best friend in college was FWIB with my wife before we dated. Then they stopped doing it and he moved away.

After we had been dating for about a year he moved back and needed a temporary place to live. I said he should live with her because it would be convenient to have my best friend and g.f. in the same place. I was very naive.

MacNfries said:
Yes, and it ended a 15 year friendship. I had been dating this really cute girl for about 3 months (back in my early 20's)and we were hitting it off. My friend came to visit while she was there, and started flirting with her within a couple hours. I should really have expected it, as he was a pussy chaser anyways. He didn't want a personal relationship, he just wanted to get his dick into her. He got her # to call her while I was in another room mixing drinks for HIM and other guests. I found out from her mother, who didn't like him when she met him. He could be a bit obnoxious at times. :rolleyes:

===========

Attachments

• daffy-wacking1.gif
    daffy-wacking1.gif
    62.1 KB · Views: 194
My wife was seduced by my at the time, best friend. My wife and I had only been married about 5 years at the time. Unlike the actions of many betrayed husbands on this site, I did not melt into a fit of masturbation, clean her off his cock or eat the creampies he left inside her. It destroyed the friendship and very nearly ended my marriage. Wife would at first would only admit to him making a pass at her, then it became them kissing, then it was a makeout session, then action only from the waist up
It took years to finally get her to stop denying that she was fucked by him. The ex friend and his wife moved out of town a couple of months later. Only years later would I be able to look back at the incident and not despise him. I can now see a bit of the eroticism in the event and have accepted that she made me a cuckold with my friend. My friends wife and I would exact our payback over the course of the next year by getting together 2-3 times a week for great sex.

The ex friend did contact me a few years ago to apologize for his part in betraying me. Neither my wife nor him will reveal the details to me. All I know is it did happen and it was more than once. My ex friend has been the only other man to know her sexually in the 28 years we have been together. I have offered her the chance in the past couple of years to invite another man in to share her and she does like the idea as a fantasy but wont consider it in reality.

Jaxunman said:
My wife was seduced by my at the time, best friend. My wife and I had only been married about 5 years at the time. Unlike the actions of many betrayed husbands on this site, I did not melt into a fit of masturbation, clean her off his cock or eat the creampies he left inside her. It destroyed the friendship and very nearly ended my marriage. Wife would at first would only admit to him making a pass at her, then it became them kissing, then it was a makeout session, then action only from the waist up
It took years to finally get her to stop denying that she was fucked by him. The ex friend and his wife moved out of town a couple of months later. Only years later would I be able to look back at the incident and not despise him. I can now see a bit of the eroticism in the event and have accepted that she made me a cuckold with my friend. My friends wife and I would exact our payback over the course of the next year by getting together 2-3 times a week for great sex.

The ex friend did contact me a few years ago to apologize for his part in betraying me. Neither my wife nor him will reveal the details to me. All I know is it did happen and it was more than once. My ex friend has been the only other man to know her sexually in the 28 years we have been together. I have offered her the chance in the past couple of years to invite another man in to share her and she does like the idea as a fantasy but wont consider it in reality.

=============

you do realize this is a site devoted to cuckolds
and cuckoldry and the women who betray them :confused:

You are fucking kidding me! Really, duke?

Jaxunman said:
You are fucking kidding me! Really, duke?

=============

i shit you not cuntface

I simply answered.

duke9555 said:
=============

i shit you not cuntface

I was simply replying my own experience as the original poster requested.

Jax, thanks for sharing your very real experience. I do think it is tough to separate things out when a very good friend is involved, for some folks, anyway. Appreciate your honesty.

The only time my wife cuckolded me was with my best friend, and at the time he was also our neighbor. I never got to watch them, but he always sent her home freshly fucked. I have the whole story from start to finish on another forum. If anyone is interested I can send you a link.

alsrx700 said:
The only time my wife cuckolded me was with my best friend, and at the time he was also our neighbor. I never got to watch them, but he always sent her home freshly fucked. I have the whole story from start to finish on another forum. If anyone is interested I can send you a link.

Link it please!

Well...this doesn't exactly fit, but I'll tell the story anyways.

I was once engaged, but we called off the wedding. My ex remained very Dominant over me after we separated. When we had friends getting married out of town, I drove us and paid for two hotel rooms. She made it clear to our friends that she controlled me...and even told me not to cum for an entire week before the wedding. During the wedding, I was trying to flirt with some girls, and my ex would come over and basically chase them away. After the wedding, I went to my room in absolute frustration, only to get a text message from her saying that she's going to fuck my best friend that night.

I got into cuckolding way back when my wife(gf at at the time) was obviously lusting after my best friend, who was a real cassanova at the time! I was super jealous and horny at the same time about it, but nothing ever happened, I would just fantasize about them and later got her to admit she fantasized about him fucking her too! Fast forward 20 years, and I ask him to fuck her when we were in a cabin in the mountains! He fucked her right in front of me, but we were both having problems keeping an erection(I guess we were nervous?). Anyways, I thought we were done, and going to go to bed in our seperate rooms, when she tells me "Chris says he wants me to come to his room". She then got up(didn't ask me) and went upstairs. The cabin had very thin floors, so I could hear everything. He fucked her hard, like I never could, for like 20 minutes! I started jerking off listening to my wife moan in a way she NEVER had for me, so I decided I needed to put myself in my place, so I leaned against the wall with my feet over my head and proceeded to jerk off into my mouth! First time I ever did that! Check out my previous posts if you want to read the full version!

Cuckold's worst day...

beg4ignore said:
...Anyone ever introduced wife or gf to best friend and then watch...?

Yes, most of us here have something to tell... :D

beg4ignore said:
Jax, thanks for sharing your very real experience.

^What they said.

I personally like cuckold stories, fantasies and RP. However I think being truly cuckolded IRL would be devastating in a lot of circumstances.

Attachments

• crackwhore1.jpg
    crackwhore1.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 349
alsrx700 said:

Would love to hear your story, please share the link, thanks.

OnePumpnDump said:
I got into cuckolding way back when my wife(gf at at the time) was obviously lusting after my best friend, who was a real cassanova at the time! I was super jealous and horny at the same time about it, but nothing ever happened, I would just fantasize about them and later got her to admit she fantasized about him fucking her too! Fast forward 20 years, and I ask him to fuck her when we were in a cabin in the mountains! He fucked her right in front of me, but we were both having problems keeping an erection(I guess we were nervous?). Anyways, I thought we were done, and going to go to bed in our seperate rooms, when she tells me "Chris says he wants me to come to his room". She then got up(didn't ask me) and went upstairs. The cabin had very thin floors, so I could hear everything. He fucked her hard, like I never could, for like 20 minutes! I started jerking off listening to my wife moan in a way she NEVER had for me, so I decided I needed to put myself in my place, so I leaned against the wall with my feet over my head and proceeded to jerk off into my mouth! First time I ever did that! Check out my previous posts if you want to read the full version!

That's a great experience! Particularly love how she just went up there without asking you, must have felt very exciting at the time?

submaleinmpls said:
Well...this doesn't exactly fit, but I'll tell the story anyways.

I was once engaged, but we called off the wedding. My ex remained very Dominant over me after we separated. When we had friends getting married out of town, I drove us and paid for two hotel rooms. She made it clear to our friends that she controlled me...and even told me not to cum for an entire week before the wedding. During the wedding, I was trying to flirt with some girls, and my ex would come over and basically chase them away. After the wedding, I went to my room in absolute frustration, only to get a text message from her saying that she's going to fuck my best friend that night.

I love that experience! How long did her control last? In what other ways did she exert her control over your? Very exciting, I think, to be dominated by an ex.

Not by my best friend but ut her's... (He) fucked her first in 2008 as a friend and coworker. I of course encouraged it with a dare that she would never ask him ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread