• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anyone ever been cucked by a best friend?

• Thread starterbeg4ignore
  • Start date
PaCouplePhilly said:
Not by my best friend but ut her's... (He) fucked her first in 2008 as a friend and coworker. I of course encouraged it with a dare that she would never ask him ;-)

==============

you naughty little cunt :D

My best friend fucked my x-wife for two years before we marrried. Sometimes he asked me and sometimes he did not. Sometimes he would come over when she was at my apartment and they would go to my bedroom and fuck without saying a word to me. Even though this stopped after we married he was the last one to fuck her before we got married. Yes he was in our wedding. He also screwed her many more times than I did before we married.

truth be told a best friend fucking your
wife is high up on the hot cuck top 10

Yes and it hurt!

This day is burned into my memory. He ask me did I like the taste of his cock in front of other friends. I did not know what to say and then he told me (us) my girl friend at the time had sucked his dick last night. I ask her about it and she said sure I did it, and when I ask her why, she told me "I just wanted too". I helped her with her coat and we went to the movies. I have been a cuckold ever since and always will be.

Attachments

• Not-Cheating.jpg
    Not-Cheating.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 275
unclem said:
Yes... search "Getting my wife to hook up" since I don't think we can link to other threads any more. Same friend is now with my girlfriend... go figure.

That's probably because you, or your wife, told your girlfriend what a fine huge cock your friend who fucks your wife has. How could she be expected to resist...?

I was cucked by my girlfriend and a ong-time employee. She fucked him at my ranch while I was working on my tractor a few hundred yards away. What balls they had!

I fired him and kept her.:D

Submale,

submaleinmpls said:
I was once engaged, but we called off the wedding. My ex remained very dominant over me after we separated.

That's interesting. From your perspective as a submale, it sounds like your erstwhile boss-fiance would have been an ideal boss-wife for you. Why did you call off the wedding...?

submaleinmpls said:
When we had friends getting married out of town, I drove us and paid for two hotel rooms. She made it clear to our friends that she controlled me...

I rest my case...

submaleinmpls said:
...and even told me not to cum for an entire week before the wedding.

Nice. (You complied, I gather, even though you were not living with her so she could not supervise you closely...?)

submaleinmpls said:
During the wedding, [whenever] I tried to flirt with some girls my ex would come over and basically chase them away.

Ah... so your erstwhile boss-fiance felt she retained ownership rights...

submaleinmpls said:
After the wedding I went to my room in absolute frustration, only to get a text message from [my ex-boss-fiance] saying she was going to fuck my best friend that night.

Ouch... so she made it a point to twist her knife after sticking it into you, suggesting you must have been the one who initiated calling off your wedding.

As time has passed, have you regretted that? Or do you know, in retrospect, it was the right thing to have done?

—Custer

tanboat05 said:
I just started reading that link. What an incredibly hot story.

Glad you like it so far. The most frustrating part is having her cuckold me, it stops, not because she wanted to, but now I miss it so very much. Once a cuckold, the worst part is wanting to be one again knowing how great an experience it can be.

I had a drunken conversation with my mate last night. Coincidentally, he's BIG into cuckolding, and was telling me stories of when he watched a guy fuck his girlfriend at the time (he's single now). He's been very keen to hear stories from me about Suzy's expoits, and the whole thing is quite in the open because Suzy said right from the beginning: "I don't mind if John knows".

Anyway, boiling it all down from various separate conversations with John and Suzy, the situation is this:

John wants to fuck Suzy.

Suzy wants to fuck John.

I want them to fuck eath other.

But Suzy says, "I'm not going to fuck John because he's your best friend".

It's quite farcical when you think about it :p.

My best friend knew my wife before I did and had been fucking her for several months behind his wives back. Actually she was spreading her legs for several men I was friends with yet I had never met her. The night I met her, I watched as he fucked her in his back seat and after he finished, he introduced her to me. We have been married for 26 years and he still fucks her.

I watched and participated with my wife fuck 4 of my friends (seperatly) Two of them were numerous repeats. My best friend was one of them. We had known each other since HS. He was so skinny growing up and still is. I was surprised when my wife told me his dick was as big as mine or bigger. They fucked first without me there. When I got to join in, he was def bigger around and longer than me. it totally turned me on seeing her insides getting crushed by his big ass dick. And Im not small either and have been told by several women that I was their biggest

Back when I was much younger and married, my best friend fucked my wife many times. Sometimes with me at home and sometimes when I was gone on business, but I knew it was happening and was okay with it. When I was home I did the clean up duty on both my then wife and him. That was almost 40 years ago and he and I are still friends. Whenever he comes through where I live he always stops, spends a night and gets some "stress relief" from me. :)

If you like watch my tellings of this kinds of happenings.!

When I met and began dating the gal that became my second wife, we were often running around in her circle of friends she hung out with before. The more this went on, the more I began to find out just how many of them she had fucked! Had a lot of awkward introductions to her guy friends.
As time went on, we developed new friendships with guys/couples that I later found out she had fucked also.
There were numerous times we would go to a club or neighborhood pub, and I would see or meet multiple guys during the same night she had fucked in the past. It was crazy!

would like the forum link

Nazareth said:
.... As time went on, [the woman who became my second wife and I] developed new friendships with guys and couples I later found out she had also fucked. There were numerous times we would go to a club or neighborhood pub, and I would see or meet multiple guys during the same night she had fucked in the past. It was crazy!

Cool. But, how did you know...? Each time your second-wife-to-be introduced you to another of her friends, did she say: "This is Bigboy. Nice guy! I've fucked him many times." Then, while shaking your hand, Bigboy would smile sheepishly and blush...?

Or, when your second-wife-to-be introduced you to someone, did he say: "Oh yeah, pleased-ta'-meetcha'... ya' know, yer woman has fucked me many times. You should marry her! She's really good in bed!"

Users who are viewing this thread