• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anyone in Europe looking for BC??

bmamba39

New around here...
Beloved Member
Hi to all ladies,cuck couples or just couples...

Hi to all I'm a "nice" attractive straight guy living in The Netherlands with a good appetite for white pussy and hotwives.
Living in Holland or Belgium and want to experience some Black Cock ? Just hit me up then.
Will be travelling regularly for business to London , Italy, Belgium , Malaysia and Singapore in 2007.. So if you're interested then let's match our schedules and get dirty..

Show me around and then show me some more :D . I know you'd love it!!!!!!!

bmamba39 said:

Hi to all I'm a "nice" attractive straight guy living in The Netherlands with a good appetite for white pussy and hotwives.
Living in Holland or Belgium and want to experience some Black Cock ? Just hit me up then.
Will be travelling regularly for business to London , Italy, Belgium , Malaysia and Singapore in 2007.. So if you're interested then let's match our schedules and get dirty..

Still valid... Will be in Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) in a week... Anyone ???

Last edited by a moderator:
Visits to Amsterdam

Hi we are an English couple who live in Germany. We visit Amsterdam very now and then; do you live any where close>

Monday March 26 late afternoon until..????

bmamba39 said:

So anyone caring for some fun in or near Amsterdam on Monday 26-03-07? Late afternoon until...???? I'm curious if there are any wives waiting to get fucked......

Just leave me a message...

Wife visiting Holland in July

Wife and I will be visiting Holland in July. SH ewould love some bc and I would love to watch. She has relatively inexperienced at this but has had two experiences. She is 5'8", 140 lbs, redhead. Contact me at texaan77000@yahhoo.com, email or IM

Nice to see something's happening!!

Wife and I will be visiting Holland in July. SH ewould love some bc and I would love to watch. She has relatively inexperienced at this but has had two experiences. She is 5'8", 140 lbs, redhead. Contact me at texaan77000@yahhoo.com, email or IM

Hi John,

We've had some conversation before...If you arrange the place to be then I'll hit you up.. But let's plan this well ahead pls... I'm delighted that it will most probably come to something...

Still have my mail address??? PM me if not...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back