• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anyone interested in crossdressing or cross dressers?

• Thread starterMichiganCD
  • Start date
MichiganCD said:
I’m a CD and dress with my wife. She is very sexy and looks much younger than she is. I am tall and could borderline pass but I’m too tall and athletic. Looking for other admirers and likeminded people or even couples.
Sex CD, love the fishnets

• Love
Reactions: MichiganCD
BiCDhubby said:
I so love to dress for a real mans attention!

_______.com_443581_8ff5c71b1c3e.jpg
You got mine xx

OK, I'll throw my name ... and photo ... into the pool of fembois who is available r/t, if you really are or get to this area ... and really enjoy pleasing Men, especially but not exclusively Black Men.

GGFj3PzWgAAZ39w.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Bishot, Marriedbabymaker, Feltmeyer and 5 others
TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
OK, I'll throw my name ... and photo ... into the pool of fembois who is available r/t, if you really are or get to this area ... and really enjoy pleasing Men, especially but not exclusively Black Men.

GGFj3PzWgAAZ39w.jpg
i wish i could look that good.

ShySissyBoiX said:
Love to have an honest Rate at My attempt.

2023-12-19 18_43_36.626+1100.jpg
Gorgeous girl xx

TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:

GGFj3PzWgAAZ39w.jpg
Appreciate the compliments and kind words, but alas no replies expressing interest in r/t contact. And I do do enjoy pleasing ...

TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
Appreciate the compliments and kind words, but alas no replies expressing interest in r/t contact. And I do do enjoy pleasing ...
Smart looking lass

BiCDhubby said:
Me too honey
Already looking good. Would want to see more to keep this man's attention ;)

parkroyal said:
I think it would be fun to be seduced a CD.
I think a cd would like to be seduced by you

• Love
Reactions: Hubofhotwife
I love to cross dress when I can, but barely get chance to :( need to do it more as I feel so good when I do

• Love
Reactions: LozzaNWUK, BiCDhubby, Hubofhotwife and 2 others
secretcrowds said:
I love to cross dress when I can, but barely get chance to :( need to do it more as I feel so good when I do
I know what you mean,how about showing us what you look like.

secretcrowds said:
Me as well secret, it just feels nice sexy,with a bit of sulttyness thrown in.

secretcrowds said:
It really does feel so good to be dressed and femmy

• Love
Reactions: Hubofhotwife
BigTittyMilf said:
Need a slutty looking cross dresser to worship my cock
Where can i find you

BigTittyMilf said:
Need a slutty looking cross dresser to worship my cock
You're a big titty MILF with a cock ?

TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:

GGFj3PzWgAAZ39w.jpg
Very sexy 😍

Reactions: Rbm and TimKnowsPlaceMWM
I am looking for a man to appreciate me in wollongong

srx said:
I am looking for a man to appreciate me in wollongong
Wait, do I have walking shoes named woolonggong ?