• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anyone interested in crossdressing or cross dressers?

• Thread starterMichiganCD
  • Start date
I know I'm not 100% gay, but I do get excited in my perverted head thinking of being a guy's GF at times. I see certain guys and look at them imagining him kissing me and me in sexy panties and a lacy top being his girl, and pleasing him with my mouth sucking him off, or him fucking me like his girl. Sometimes I'll see a couple walking in the store, and I'll be checking them out and think of me being that wife or GF with him. OH YES! thinking of him taking me home and fucking me. I get so jealous looking at her knowing she gets to suck his cock and have hot sex with him.

1691930238809.png

• Love
Reactions: BiCDhubby, silkpoppy, cocksterlover and 6 others
LozzaNWUK said:
Not as slim, young or pretty as others but all me xx

IMG_5607.jpeg IMG_5626.jpeg IMG_5621.jpeg
Don’t put yourself down I would love to spend time with you I think we would have fun

• Love
Reactions: cuck72, MichiganCD and LozzaNWUK
cuck72 said:
I know I'm not 100% gay, but I do get excited in my perverted head thinking of being a guy's GF at times. I see certain guys and look at them imagining him kissing me and me in sexy panties and a lacy top being his girl, and pleasing him with my mouth sucking him off, or him fucking me like his girl. Sometimes I'll see a couple walking in the store, and I'll be checking them out and think of me being that wife or GF with him. OH YES! thinking of him taking me home and fucking me. I get so jealous looking at her knowing she gets to suck his cock and have hot sex with him.

1691930238809.png
I would love to take you home and fuck you nothing perverted in that love to see more of you

• Love
Reactions: cuck72 and Lovasianladies
Kenbcolley said:
Wow would love some of that
🥰thank you! I would let you have some!

cuck72 said:

1691930238809.png
It sounds like you could make a guy very happy 😊

• Love
Reactions: cuck72
Bishot said:
You have the perfect body to fuck we’re are you

Reactions: MichiganCD
Kenbcolley said:
Thank you again! I'm in AZ

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and MichiganCD
Bishot said:
Bishot said:
Thank you again! I'm in AZ
shame I am in GB

I must say I have not seen a better looking arse ever

Reactions: Bishot
cuck72 said:

1691930238809.png
I often feel the same way. I try to work on my feminine side , especially makeup to see if I can achieve some level of feminine.

• Love
Reactions: LozzaNWUK and cuck72
I think you a
LozzaNWUK said:
Not as slim, young or pretty as others but all me xx

IMG_5607.jpeg IMG_5626.jpeg IMG_5621.jpeg
re beautiful

Reactions: LozzaNWUK
Did makeup yesterday for our anniversary sex night. My lashes got all screwed up but I was happy that my phone didn’t facially recognize me.

617E729C-9194-4658-9DD6-9AD2481B790D.jpeg

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: cocksterlover, Sharwyn, Cubbybiuk and 7 others
I’m a switch which basically means I would enjoy being a dom or sub and also have no problem being a bottom or a top. I have no experience other than with my wife but it’s fun to think about meeting new people on day

EBA0CB5E-A51E-42C4-A878-A7D23B015DB9.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: cocksterlover, Sharwyn, zarkovac and 4 others
MichiganCD said:
I’m a switch which basically means I would enjoy being a dom or sub and also have no problem being a bottom or a top. I have no experience other than with my wife but it’s fun to think about meeting new people on day

MichiganCD said:
Did makeup yesterday for our anniversary sex night. My lashes got all screwed up but I was happy that my phone didn’t facially recognize me.

Beautiful

MichiganCD said:

Love this pose wish you lived closer

4sure said:
It sounds like you could make a guy very happy 😊
I'm sure I would, I just really get off with this fantasy about being a girl for a change. Thinking of a horny BF to satisfy.

MichiganCD said:
We need to film each other. I think it would be so hot💋
Still my favorite pic

MichiganCD said:

You look so pretty! And hot!

Kenbcolley said:

shame I am in GB
It is a shame, but thank you for the comments! I will post more panty pics when I can

Users who are viewing this thread