• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anyone like heavy cummers?

• Thread starterbigdick19
  • Start date

bigdick19

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 13, 2012
Here are some pictures of my cock and how heavy of a cummer I am. The black is a pair of panties a girl left at my apartment. Hope you enjoy.

Like to hear if any wives or girlfriends are interested.

Attachments

• Picture0005.jpg
    Picture0005.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 380
  • Picture0008.jpg
    Picture0008.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 326
Reactions: wifevoyeur01
not a bad amount from a white cock

It's over three tablespoons, or about 45 mililiters. The picture doesn't show depth.

I bet women are surprised when you cum in their mouth! Talk about a mouthful! Very nice load! Love these pics..... You must have big balls. Please post more. :)

What would you like pictures of? See if your wife is interested in my stud of a cock.

bigdick19 said:
What would you like pictures of? See if your wife is interested in my stud of a cock.

Any pics of your cock, the entire shaft and balls..... and cumming. I like your big load! And I'm sure wife would love it! :)

Well, I dont cum for nothing, I need some reason or stimulation only a wife or girlfriend can provide ;)

Yum yum, fantastic!

You like? would you lap it up from my cock or take it deep in your pussy?

My pre-cum...it continues to leak out as I get turned on.

Attachments

• Picture0006.jpg
    Picture0006.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 226
bigdick19 said:
My pre-cum...it continues to leak out as I get turned on.

Your "pre"-cum is more than my cum! :D

How horny would it be to have this guy service our wives knowing she;ll be dripping his cum for hours after mmmm

veryhappywife, I agree looks yummy.

slutwifeshare said:
How horny would it be to have this guy service our wives knowing she;ll be dripping his cum for hours after mmmm

That, and if you want your wife bred, my cum is hot and thick, so it stays where I put it. That's why cucks avoid wanting me to fuck their wives, because I'll put a baby in her.

By the way, I woke up to this in the morning as one my girls was stroking me.

Attachments

• Picture0011.jpg
    Picture0011.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 199
  • Picture0014.jpg
    Picture0014.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 179
Cuckold2036 said:
Any pics of your cock, the entire shaft and balls..... and cumming. I like your big load! And I'm sure wife would love it! :)

There they are, hope you enjoy.

Attachments

• Picture0016.jpg
    Picture0016.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 146
  • Picture0018.jpg
    Picture0018.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 138
  • Picture0019.jpg
    Picture0019.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 152
nothing hotter then a heavy cummer dropping pump after pump after pump in a wife's pussy.

My wife would love you.

bigdick19 said:
There they are, hope you enjoy.

Very nice! Thanks! My wife would love your cock and massive load!

adam8642 said:
My wife would love you.

Why would your wife love me? I would show her a good time. ;)

QUOTE=Cuckold2036;330362]Very nice! Thanks! My wife would love your cock and massive load![/QUOTE]

Does she love massive load inside of her? Does she want my fertile cock?

bigdick19 said:
Why would your wife love me? I would show her a good time. ;)

QUOTE=Cuckold2036;330362]Very nice! Thanks! My wife would love your cock and massive load!

Does she love massive load inside of her? Does she want my fertile cock?[/QUOTE]

My wife is very oral and loves to suck cock.... I would like to see the look on her face while she is sucking you and you cum with such a massive load in her mouth and on her face..... She would be surprised, but then I'm sure she would swallow it all. ;)