• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anyone like heavy cummers?

• Thread starterbigdick19
  • Start date
Cuckold2036 said:
Very nice! Thanks! My wife would love your cock and massive load!

Okay, give bigdick19 your contact details and you can hold the video camera whilst it all happens. Then post the link for all of us to look at it.

bigdick19 said:
That, and if you want your wife bred, my cum is hot and thick, so it stays where I put it. That's why cucks avoid wanting me to fuck their wives, because I'll put a baby in her.

By the way, I woke up to this in the morning as one my girls was stroking me.

I thought that most cucks would be excited if you made them a Step-father.

It is not every day that a new bull cums along with a big dick and can spare the time for extra breeding duties. Most of them are fully booked up.

adam8642 said:
My wife would love you.

I've seen pictures of your wife and I'd love to give her my heavenly load. Set something up? I'd love to have her ride my cock and for me to suck on her breasts nibbling on her nipples.

Cum load down

Does anyone want to know how I get such a massive load?

Yes, give us your secrets.

2wheel said:
Yes, give us your secrets.

Well, I cant give them all away, that wouldn't be the point of secrets, would they?

Here are the nutrients I take:
Calcium, twice a day
Folic Acid
Lysine
Arginine
Vitamin D
Zinc
Potassium
Selenium

All these nutrients thicken my load and makes me come more than a normal man. This also increases my fertility greatly.

I also do not wear underwear when I sleep or workout. Tightness of my pants hurts my output and my sperm count, so i go to class a lot of times going commando or just wearing athletic pants with no underwear. This helps my testicles hang better( they're so big, they have names) and lets my erection run down my leg if i get turned on in the middle of class( there's a story here, and I have to let my cock run down my leg because of its length and girth, it would hurt otherwise).

I work out 3 times a week for 2 hours at a time. I also do Kegal exercises to increase the way my load shoot out. Instead of dripping out like impotent men, mine sprays like a garden hose, spurting at the least 15+ times. This helps in breeding women, so when the head of my cock touches her cervix, I seed her right. I put it directly in her womb instead of outside. The forcefulness of my ejaculation also forces my sperm inside of her womb.

I have a secret ingredient that"s natural and makes my load almost like grease. It helps because my load doesn't drop out of her, or run out of her womb when she stands up.

Those are some of my secrets.

Yes, a friend of mine's girlfriend. They both wanted kids but he had un-descended testicles, so he was infertile. They had both heard about how big I was and how heavy of a cummer I am through previous girlfriends of mine. He asked me to sleep with her, and I did. After about 3 weeks of cumming in her 4 times a week, she missed her period and was bred. She gave birth to a 7.5 lbs baby girl. All I know is they're happy and married now.

bigdick19 said:
Why would your wife love me? I would show her a good time. ;)

My wife loves bareback sex. She loves to have guys cum in her and she loves how after sex her pussy is so wet from the sex she just had.

I put some more photos of her in my album. Let me know what you think.

Is there anything that you or your wives or girlfriends would like to see me do with my cock and my cum?

New Pictures

I just want to reiterate how much I can cum.

I rarely confine my cock to a condom, it just doesn't seem right with how virile i am.

Attachments

• Picture0023.jpg
    Picture0023.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 112
  • Picture0025.jpg
    Picture0025.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 116
bigdick19,

Just curious, what are the doses of the nutrients you mentioned?