• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anyone like my wife's ass?

Fretrap

New around here...
Beloved Member
Chained to the door blindfolded. Would love to invite a stranger in to fuck her whilst helpless.
Any volunteers?!
Would love for someone to peel her tight skirt up grab her hips then fuck her senseless in front of me.

Last edited:
You should post an ad on Craigslist and I'm sure you will have more than enough volunteers within minutes!

Couple more of my hot wife if anyone's interested?
This is how she dresses to go to work pretty much
Pencil skirt fishnets and heels her preference. And all the blokes in the office no doubt!

Last edited:
I call hat a very hot as in need of a hot rod

Congratulation you have a nice ass to enjoy

Keep the pics coming so we at least delight on the view of such a wonderful sexy body

She looks like she'd be able to handle more than just a single cock at a time. Blindfolded and chained up like that, she'd have no idea who or how many cocks she's taken.

She looks like she'd be able to handle more than just a single cock at a time. Blindfolded and chained up like that, she'd have no idea who or how many cocks she's taken.

I think you are right. During that session that's exactly what we played out. She tried a variety of dildos for size. That's certainly what I would like to see happen. I think she could handle it.

Fuck me with your big cock whilst my husband plays with his tiny one

On her back waiting to be taken

Users who are viewing this thread

Back