• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anyone like this mature blonde ?

• Thread startersak1121
  • Start date

Her first experience should be;

• Get fucked by one young bull

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Get gangbanged by many bulls

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Get fucked by one young bull and then sent out to be fucked by many black bulls

Votes: 30 53.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sak1121

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 6, 2004
Just wondering if there is any interest in this 52 y.o. blonde.Any young black bulls who would like to break her in?

wow i love me some milf
where you guys located i would love to break her in contact me and lets talk
about making her wish come true.

Ok, no responses,over 480 hits but I guess if you cant say anything good dont say anything at all.So I'll move to another site then bye.

Well we'll give this another try, any comments worth posting?

Located in Buffalo NY, by the looks of the poll many think she such get broken in by a young bbc than told to be turned out for whoring bbc.If you think so please respond to the poll.Maybe she sees a black cock in front of her in this first pic?

sak1121 said:
Well we'll give this another try, any comments worth posting?
Well I do not know about any ohter s but I wuld love to fuck that hot pussy

Be more than happy can she handle 8and 6

Yes she could handle 8 x 6 her dildo picturedthere is 9 x 7 and she can take it all.

Now thats sweet, she's a fine look'n woman. Nothing better than a mature white bitch finally experiencing bbc.They are great lovers and than during them out to service all black cocks.They usually cant get enough if they are trained well.

Excellent!!

That my friend is some excellent pussy. I would fuck the hell out of it

sak1121 why do you want to lie these are someone else's pic you have been doing things like this sence 2004 quit lieing

Last edited by a moderator:
fun50scpl said:
sak1121 why do you want to lie these are someone else's pic you have been doing things like this sence 2004 quit lieing

Dude you are so wrong, why would you say I've been lying since 2004.Someone else might have been using my pics of my wife since then.I've been married to her for 33 years.You are a JERK!!!!

Another wonderful woman!!!!

Man, you are one lucky dude!!! I wish she were my wife!! I would marry her in a heartbeat.

Love her titties, what size are they?I'd like to see the expression on her face when she feels my 11" cock buried in her pussy.I'd fuck her long and hard till she screams with delight.Then there'd be no stopping her.She'd want every bbc after she gets a taste of it.

Users who are viewing this thread