• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anyone wanna fake me? 21/F/Canada

• Thread starterstuckup_cumslut18
  • Start date

stuckup_cumslut18

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 14, 2006
Hey guys saw this site, and it looks like a neat idea. See what you can do with my pics. I got ton's I'll add more pics to the thread also.

blondeshavefunT_43.jpg

Ashpolkadotpjs_20.jpg

blondeshavefunT_44.jpg

boarsnestT_36.jpg

juss...mmmm sweet..nassyee damn... show us yurr clityee knobb.. throbbnin

Ummm.... okay so warrior proved he can't form a coherent thought witha booty in his face LoL.... can someone please translate what he said ;)

um he got lost with a hottie like you

I would guess he likes your pic for 1 if hes ok if ya know what i'am saying.
I would guess like the rest of us he would like to see some pic of you your clit and snatch and I would love to see some of your tits uncovered as well. your a 10 on my boner scale bong wow. if you are in to blk guys let me know when you got some pics of a hung guy hung in you that keep me at home glued to the comp for about a week lol. thanks and please keep posting please.:lick:

You're so hot the Canadian ice shield is melting...

LoL well thanks guys, and I'll be sure to add some more stuff when I get to see some fakes too. I bet you guys are pretty creative.

holy fuck

cumslut, you are fucking flawless. i would fake some photos for you but my photoshop skills wouldn't do you justice. i got something else that would do you justice though...

dam girl u are really hott a need a big black cock..u canadian babe

Well I'm just glad your all enjoying my pics. Thanks for the compliments guys...but wheres thta one mean guy? LoL who always has something smart to say. LoL.... I figured he woulda already came over, and said something to try, and knock me downa peg.

damn baby gurl i will hit it. would love to see more of you in the nude.

Users who are viewing this thread