• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anyone wanna fuck her??

• Thread starterstigln
  • Start date

stigln

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 26, 2006
anyone wanna fuck with my girlfriend! She is very petite and young(legal young)she never had black cock before,but she gets off on the fantasy!!she is on the pill so u can fill her up all u want!!

Attachments

• meg1.jpg
    meg1.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 1,229
  • meg2.jpg
    meg2.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 1,372
where are you? and is there a face pic that you can post? even if it is "G" rated, I like to know what the face looks like that I will be cumming on and choking with My cock.

well time to forget the fantasy and get her to cuckold you with black - off the pill!

Well its obvious from the responses everyone wants to get a piece of her ass, we'd all want to fuck her silly.How about getting her to pose for more pics and post them here.Where are you located?

location!

We are from norway,but travels around the states on vacation, we will be in the states untill 23december!:) if u want to meet us,u have to post pictures of ur self!

Attachments

• megg1.jpg
    megg1.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 593
  • megg2.jpg
    megg2.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 355
  • megg3.jpg
    megg3.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 399

Users who are viewing this thread