• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Anything better than a hot young blonde...

• Thread starterFlossyg35
  • Start date
Are her tits real?? She is mad hot!! Would look even hotter knocked up with a black baby in her belly

This woman is beyond beautiful! The perfect blonde with a creamy white hot body. The only thing that could be better is to see her suck & fuck the blackest I mean blackest African mandingo with a massive monster cock. Somebody marry this girl and go on a vacation to Kenya or Jamaica for an interracial sex romp she would never forget. Oh yea..Gotta send pictures back!

Oh yes, she is smokin hot thats for sure.Probably the best white chick ever in Dark Cavern.Perfect breasts and picture perfect pussy and ass too.Great long legs to wrap around my waist as I would ram my 11" blk. cock all the way in her till she screams with delight.Then we'd go from there. PM me darlin.

awesome, you go girl! take them all, you'll be glad you did ....luv that creampie!

Flossyg35 said:
Sorry for the delay...... busy getting a hole filled. Gotta wait your turn.

Please tell us that your beautiful pussy is filled with cum from the biggest blackest stranger you & your husband could find that evening.

Proof there is a God

Flossyg35 said:
Heres a pic of her face shes sexy as hell huh

She is so damn hot that you have to be a believer!!!

Your girl is just the sexiest lady on the planet!!!

This hot playboy looking model is no dout the poster girl of what interracial lust is all about. Now lets complete the poster and have this beautiful woman on top of some well hung black stud.

Some of the better looking pics on the site

Does she want to go blk? Whats the story?

Ty

Finally...

Finally !!!!I got her to do it it. Took a while, but see what you can do with some patience and determination.

Flossyg35, you have been teasing the black bulls to get their pre-cum oozing, so why don't you take the next step and put up the CASH for some plane fares, so that she can visit the BULLS who would like to rip her panties off.

10 days with each Bull would be a great adventure for her, and the photos could be posted on this website for the world to C.

If you want her bred, Dark Cavern has the right Bulls to do just that - and you can arrange the cuck to raise the children.

Flossyg35, What Did You Get Her To Do?????

big blk cock

I would take her and fuck every way she could bend because looking at the photos she deserves evry inch of a blk cock she could take!!

did you get her blk bred you know deep down thats what you both want

I love it when inter-racial dreams cum true for all involved.

Flossyg35 said:
Finally !!!!I got her to do it it. Took a while, but see what you can do with some patience and determination.
Any pics for us?????

Year anniversery!!!!!! Look at dates on pics.....

How did she go with her first Black Cock would luv to hear all about it.

nicefuckingpussy

Hott Pics...

Hi, this is Jay.She looks so sexy in those pics.I would like to hook up with u guys.I live in Phoenix,Az.Would travel if u guys are down.Hope to hear from u soon.Goblack21@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread