• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

April Luv is back

• Thread starterApril_Luv
  • Start date

April_Luv

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 28, 2009
The husband and I just couldn't stay away, we enjoy this site too much. We have been busy but things are starting to slow down so we thought we would come back and share some nice pics with all of you. I hope there are still people out there that remember me. I would love to see some quality photoshop pics of myself. Here are a few new pics you can all play with.

Having problems uploading to the post. Be patient.

Hmm...Well you can still see them in our public album. I'll have my husband work this all out later tonight.

The pics

Finally got them uploaded

hmm Lovely :D:D

Photoshop me.

Here are a couple that could be photoshopped. Put a nice big black stud between my legs!

Love your tits!:hump:

I've heard that a time or two, LOL. They are 100% percent real too. I will take some more pics of them and post them.

Wish I could climb in between those legs and take care of that for you....

April_Luv said:
Here are a couple that could be photoshopped. Put a nice big black stud between my legs!

Nice pics...you should try the real thing someday.:clap:

We have looked in the past, and always keep an eye open for the right person. I hope that one day I will be posting an announcement with pictures of me getting the real thing!

You say you are back, but you only have 5 posts...and all of them are in this thread. What other name did you use?

Here are some of my husband's favorite pics. I hope there are Black men out there that like these as well.

I like them very well,and yep I'm a black male..lol..now do I get to be in the next set of photo's with you?

My Slut

I have chatted with April quite a few times, I have no reason to believe that this is not her. I have begun email correspondence with her, and we will make sure that this is all cleared up as soon as possible. I remember her as perhaps the most ready and willing white slut I have ever chatted with, I am sure we will get that point across.

James

great figure

Last edited by a moderator:
My figure

A few new ones from a few months ago. The tattoo is fake, just trying it out.

I love to suck

another nice one

Thats better April

...open wide...The HM

Attachments

• april luvs black.jpg
    april luvs black.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 1,164
Now that's what I'm talking about! More Please :yumyum:

black dildo

One of my black toys

Users who are viewing this thread