• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

April Luv is back

• Thread starterApril_Luv
  • Start date
Hi April,
Let me know what you think of these.

Attachments

• Social Studies.jpg
    Social Studies.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 1,076
  • destiny-2.jpg
    destiny-2.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 930
  • Int Studies.jpg
    Int Studies.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 990
I like! Wish it was me in those pics. If it was, I would put them up all over my bedroom.

I like this one...

Attachments

• taboo-2.jpg
    taboo-2.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 1,003
Last edited by a moderator:
Old pics

If anyone has any of my old pics from last year could you please post them for me. We lost our computer last year and most of my old pics. I had some nice ones and it would be great to have them back on here for everyone to see.

Made it a little easier for you all to contact me :call:

Here is a rough photoshop that a member (fan) did of me last year with one of my old pics

We will be taking some new pics tonight. If we are done before it gets too late I will try and get them posted.

My husband also got my webcam set up again so I might start giving shows again (to my special admirers).

April, screw the photoshop pics and just get some real pics with some BBC. It looks like your more than ready. You look incredeble.

Only one pic turned out ok from last night. If I were riding on your big black cock this would be what you would want.

April_Luv said:
A few new ones from a few months ago. The tattoo is fake, just trying it out.

damn what a great ass..love to spread it wide and slide deep inside

WOW! What a photoshop

Pixfixer did a photoshop of me, and I am at a lose for words right now. I sent it to my husband and he said if he hadn't originally taken that picture he would think I was really fucking someone. I had to rush home from work at lunch to post this, I will be back tonight with more thoughts about it.

Pixfixer you are incredible, I would be honored to be your personal photoshop slut!

Just a quick FYI, I will post the details later.

After my husband saw the new picture he said he wanted me with another man even more. There is a new guy at my work that has been hitting on me for a couple months now. He is white but still cute and he always has hardon when he is around me (it looks pretty big). He always asks me to go to lunch with him. My husband asked if the guy had been by today and hit on me, he had. My husband said he wanted me to go today. I did (and I liked it). Not much happened but I will tell you for a white guy he has a very nice big cock (I was surprised). I will tell you more later. I need to talk with my husband for a while about today.

XXX
April Luv

Last edited by a moderator:
Continued

I was so nervous but called the guy and said I wanted to go for that lunch. I rushed home to post the picture and then back to work. He picked me up and we just drove slowly around some of the back roads. He told me how much he wanted me and he couldn't stop thinking about having sex with me. We parked and talked some more. I could see he was hard and big. He was smelling my perfume and my hair while I sat next to him and telling me how good I always smell. I ran my hand over his cock and felt it was so hard in his jeans. I was tingling all over, especially my clit! He said I was always looking at his cock and asked if I wanted to know how big it was. I was so nervous, but said yes. He unbuttoned his pants and pulled it out. It was big, quite a bit bigger then my husband! I'm a little embarrassed to say this and don't know why it popped in my head, but my first thought was maybe my husband isn't very big and I really want to fuck this guys big cock. It was as thick as most of my toys but not quite as long, but still much longer then my husband. It also has a very big head. I stroked it a few times. It felt good.

I told him we didn't have enough time to do anything today. He said he would stop by tomorrow and have some place we could go. He dropped me off at work and said he was going home for a bit because he had to jerk it after being so close to me. Even though this guy is white I am still going to do it, he is big and I want to know.

Even though my husband seemed “ok” with it, I was still very worried when he got home and we talked about it he would really be mad. LOL, he’s not. He was so excited to see me. He was holding me and kissing my neck, and then he slid my hand down onto his hard bulge. When I told him I liked it and it mad me horny he got so aroused. He said he wants me to suck the guy off tomorrow and I told him I wanted that too. So that is what happened and the future plan is sex with his big cock.

I sucked another man today!!

Today is a big day for me! Many of you will probably think it isn't that fantastic but for me it was a major step. My other man stopped by my office this afternoon and said he had a place we could slip away to. He took me over to another building were the workers had already gone home. He had a key to one of the storage rooms. That is where I sucked his big cock for about an hour! We started off with him just touching me all over, smelling my hair and perfume, running his hands over my chest, and kissing me. I let him take off my shirt and kiss and suck on my nipples. I don't think my nipples have ever stuck out as far as they did today! I wasn't nervous at all. I had spent most of the previous evening talking everything over with my husband and he is very supportive and positive about all of this. That is a huge relief and made it very fun and exciting. I was so horny! Especially when he put a chair in the center of the room, sat down, instructed me to kneel in front of him, pulled out his huge cock and guided my mouth onto it. I worked his cock so good and it felt so good. I am very impressed with his thickness and the size of his head!

There was only one problem, I had been sending him pictures throughout the day to keep him excited and to make sure he didn't back out. Well, I did keep him excited. So much so he said he had already jerked it twice today. After an hour of sucking like a pro, he told me he was sorry but after shooting twice already he didn't think he could cum again. I'm a woman that loves cum and I had hoped with such a big cock he would also give me a big load. I told him I want to suck him again tomorrow but he is not allowed to jack-off and if he does I may consider not wasting my time. If he does as I have instructed he will be VERY happy and we will be having lots of sex. He said he will get busy arranging for some place we can go for an afternoon, so we can get down to some good fucking.

My husband is so excited. He has been hard all night and eagerly awaiting the children going to bed so we can have some adult play time and talk more in depth. I am surprisingly comfortable and happy with how things have gone and I really want to do more of this (hubby is totally on board). I think I have finally reached the turning point my husband has been patiently waiting for. I didn't know I would get so turned on by hearing another man's moans or how excited I would get being with a man other then my husband…but I did. It was something I haven’t felt before, it is intoxicating. I want more. I want to do this with a hot Blackman.

Good things are cumming.

XXX
April Luv

Webcam

I almost forgot...I will be giving a webcam session tomorrow night. It's been along time since I have done that but I have really missed it. I'm going to be very strict this time around, not like last time when I had so many people trying to webcam. Those with cams get first pick and I will only take a select few. So if I turn you away don't take it personal, there will be other chances and you can always email me and maybe you can sweet talk me for a private session sometime. It will be around 10pm PST. Same format as before, my husband will be on a little early getting things ready and fielding any questions and checking people out. I will be getting ready during this time. People who are not nice and respectful will be booted.

XXX
April Luv

Only one guy showed up for the webcam last night. He was early and I was still getting ready. When I finally got on he was gone and never came back. Maybe I'm not as sexy as I used to be. :(

April_Luv said:
Only one guy showed up for the webcam last night. He was early and I was still getting ready. When I finally got on he was gone and never came back. Maybe I'm not as sexy as I used to be. :(

damn, if i had checked earlier i would shown up for sure...would luv to see that white ass shake on cam ;)

Well get busy and get on my friends list!

Users who are viewing this thread