• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

April Luv is back

• Thread starterApril_Luv
  • Start date
Good job april hopefully you will get many more

Oh I hope I do! I want to try a REALLY big thick one. I hope I hear from man that are in my area. I wouldn't mind having two or three to choose from.

Or better yet 2 or 3 at once ;)

My head spinning so much from last night, I can't imagine more then one!

Wow, a lot of lookers and friendship requests but nobody is really commenting on my latest accomplishment :(

We have chatted before april, i am so very proud, just wish it was my dick pumping cum into your mouth and pussy. very dick hardening post though, i have been cumming thinking and wishing it was me.

More...

Here are a few screen shots from Wednesday night with my Black stud. Unfortunately these will probably be the last pictures with him. He just can't seem to get past certain issues, and first thing Thursday morning I received the "I can't do this" email. He can't deal with me having a husband that knows and approves of me having a Black lover. It's unfortunate, he fucked me really well and every time I met with him it was better then the time before so I was really looking forward to where it might take me sexually. My husband assures me this is just the beginning of my "sexual awakening" and better is sure to come. It has helped me to understand my husbands need/liking of IR sex. It has also helped me to realize I like this and want to keep doing it. There are so many things I have come to realize about relationships combined with this lifestyle that I could ramble on for several pages...but I won't. So I will just post the pictures because that is what everyone probably wants anyway.

I know the pictures aren't the best quality...they are just proof that I'm really taking Black cock now. When I find hot guy that is ok with taking pictures I will be posting lots of good stuff. This last guy was not comfortable with pictures and video. I was lucky to get what I did.

April_Luv said:
...My husband assures me this is just the beginning of my "sexual awakening" and better is sure to come. It has helped me to understand my husbands need/liking of IR sex. It has also helped me to realize I like this and want to keep doing it. There are so many things I have come to realize about relationships combined with this lifestyle that I could ramble on for several pages...but I won't. So I will just post the pictures because that is what everyone probably wants anyway.

I'm very happy for you finally tasting the BBC and I'm also excited from the loving and understanding relationship you have with your husband. I'd be very interested to hear what you have learned from the lifestyle. It's more interesting to me than pics.

Just found this thread and followed the whole thing. Thanks for documenting your journey and sharing the pix. We all sit here waiting for the once a year diamond that comes our way. I am not sure why the brother "couldn't do it" anymore...I mean what more could he want?!?!?!!?! I am sure you will have another step up and now that you are over your initial shyness, you will find yourself able to spot them yourself when your out and about. Hopefully, you will keep all us drooling guys that can't get hold of you in person posted on your adventures.

Been busy

Sorry I haven't posted lately, been so busy with the holidays. Here's a little something so you don't forget about me.

XXX
April Luv

you have sweet ass baby we are waiting your new pics with a black bull.

I'll ask my husband if he could make a short clip from my video showing me sucking some fine black cock. I'm sure there would be one, maybe two of you that would like to see that, LOL.

XXX
April Luv

WOW!!!!!! What a hot ass woman you are

if your husband make a short clip from your video it wil be christmas present for us baby.... We are waiting your video.

i am asking april when will you fucking a black bull again?

i am asking april when will you fucking a black bull again? maybe we will see a big creampie to your cunt.

Movie clip

Ok, everyone wants to see a little of me in action...Here's a little clip to wet your appetite. I'm really nervous to post this video clip but both my husband and I want to know what the Black studs have to say.

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

Merry X-Mas
April Luv

April baby you are so beautifull we want to see full lenght of your movie.How was you blacked.You said he is came in your sweet pussy three times.Baby you have really sexy sweet ass.

Merry X-Mas
ekolekol

Good trainning clip too

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the comments and emails I have received. I haven't heard much from the Black studs though. I have had a lot of requests for the full length video. I'll have to think that one over...I don't want to give away all my good stuff too soon, LOL. It would be great if a local stud saw the video and came over this weekend and gave me a nice big chocolate candy-cane to play with.

XXX
April Luv

Users who are viewing this thread