• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Are any cucks big, stong, and masculine?

sybil279

New around here...
Beloved Member
I'm a wannabe bull and have recently chatted with some prospective cuckoldresses online who are married to very masculine guys. In one instance, she wants to make him get down on his knees and worship my cock before I fuck her.

Aside from my lack of bi experience, in my mind's eye if this kind of thing ever happened it would be a paunchy, balding guy in his wife's panties sucking my cock. Not some firefighter who could break my arm if he wanted, lol. And I'd probably pretend he's doing a crappy job and say something insulting when I can't get hard, lol, and proceed to having his wife suck me off, anyway.

So I was wondering if there are any big and masculine cucks here who are genuinely submissive. I've kinda put off the couple with the bodybuilder husband but am wondering if I'm making a mistake.

I'm very fit, have a nice sized cock, nice looking, but not a big and burly type of guy. Maybe submissive is as submissive does, and not the package it comes in?

Sybil,

I'm super new to all of this and so I have yet to be able to get my beautiful wife to do anything with another guy yet. I can only speak for myself but...I am a very masculine guy, I work in an extremely "manly man" industry, and am in a pretty powerful position which is a high stress/high responsibility role. Lol I'm directly responsible for over 200 employees. And I want to be dominated/fucked! My point here is not to impress anyone, but rather to highlight my belief that it is because in my professional life I've got to be in charge, that in the bedroom I want the exact opposite. I want to be ****** to do things I don't want to do, and generally have all of my perceived manliness ripped away.

That being said I'm fairly certain that this type of personality is pretty common. I guess its that whole want what ya can't have thing.

So as far as the body builder husband goes, I'd advise you to rethink that one. There's a very good chance he'd be way more submissive than you could imagine!

Hope that helped and good luck.

Here, Here

I'm a wannabe bull and have recently chatted with some prospective cuckoldresses online who are married to very masculine guys. In one instance, she wants to make him get down on his knees and worship my cock before I fuck her.

Aside from my lack of bi experience, in my mind's eye if this kind of thing ever happened it would be a paunchy, balding guy in his wife's panties sucking my cock. Not some firefighter who could break my arm if he wanted, lol. And I'd probably pretend he's doing a crappy job and say something insulting when I can't get hard, lol, and proceed to having his wife suck me off, anyway.

So I was wondering if there are any big and masculine cucks here who are genuinely submissive. I've kinda put off the couple with the bodybuilder husband but am wondering if I'm making a mistake.

I'm very fit, have a nice sized cock, nice looking, but not a big and burly type of guy. Maybe submissive is as submissive does, and not the package it comes in?

I am the product of a cuckold family that stretches its cucu roots way back. As far back as 1500, Naples, Italy. But I am a man's man - though very aged now (64) - and have hung with the "guys" all my life. I have been in many fist fights, especially bar brawls, and actually enjoyed beating opponents to a pulp. But I have always been, and trained since birth to be submissive to women and their lovers (oft referred to as BULLS here.) I look ridiculous in a dress, which happens to be my daughters' fetish - seeing me in drag - but many of my wife's, and daughter's lovers have asked / demanded I wear female attire. I always fall right into the roles the ladies and gents ask for. Many of their men have beaten me, fucked me, slapped me around and ordered me to do things I would hate. My extra humiliation is that I know, and would love to crush any of them but I cannot, I am too weak and submissive to do so. It would be like telling a devoted Catholic to crush the Holy Eucharist. Any one can do, it a devotee's training would make the act impossible.
I am a cuckold. My wife cheats on me. If she wants to share or rub my face in her adultery, that is my fate as her cuckold husband. My love for her and the training my parents gave me make our relationship one of proper discipline and sacrifice.
So, don't look at your cuck as a man, it is not. It is a tortured, submissive soul that needs to please its wife by acting submissive to you. Such a cuck will actually adore worshiping your cock and your attitude toward the creep, because it is a creep. It does not deserve the big, strong body it was given. It is a piece of snot on a formidable body. Nothing more and nothing else.

Sybil,

I'm not a "big and masculine cuck," but I'll offer a comment on the chance it may be useful. A while back in this forum, a well-built military man with a relatively large cock who regularly fucks married women posted a few times. I think his screen name is (or includes) "sterling," but I'm not sure.

Anyway... in one of his posts he described first-time fucking of a gorgeous married woman while her (apparently first-time) cuckold watched. Prior to this event, he asked her to require her cuckold to begin wearing a chastity device and continue wearing it while they fucked in front of him. She and her cuckold complied with his request. Prior to fucking in front of her cuckold, he asked her to handcuff his hands behind his back, and also to the chair, while they fucked in front of him. She did so, and he complied.

In a subsequent PM, he pointed out that when he fucked married women in front of their cuckolds he wanted the cuckold's hands handcuffed behind his back to avoid the possibility of the cuckold decompensating and physically attacking him.

This seemed to me, and still does seem to me, a wise precaution. You might consider it, particularly when the married woman's cuckold... whom you're fucking her in front of... is relatively large and/or strong and athletic.

Regarding the question of whether an apparently large and/or strong and athletic and even dominant man (in "everyday life") can be a cuckold who is and wants to be submissive to his wife (at home, in their personal relationship and in their bedroom): the previous posters in this thread have given you good advice that is almost certainly right, IMO.

—Custer

Don't know about others.
I'm 6'3" 220 swimmer build. I worked heavy construction until I was hurt several years ago.
I'm 8+ inches long when fully erect. I love watching my wife with other men. And yes she loves big guys. And she loves watching me be sub to them and her. She hates most bi videos cause most are of fem looking guys or small built guys.

cucking a big strong macho guy has to be a real turn on
as opposed to cucking some 90 lb weakling ...

Sybil isn't my idea of a bull's name btw

Interesting comments, and I guess it makes sense that tough, manly guys might derive a rush from taking the opposite tack sexually. And, yes, i need to change my screen name, lol.

Here's my thought on it. For reference, I'm not the biggest guy...however I am going into the US Army - Infantry...with intent on being an Army Ranger. My thought is this, most of us guys on here love watching our wives getting plowed...right guys? So maybe you're over thinking this one.

Besides, if you're that worried about the guy being masculine and big/buff, AND you're fucking their wife in front of them...in any other circles, a broken arm would be getting off easy.

I wouldn't worry so much about that in other words, it's the wife in control here...not mr big guy. :)

It's often been said that those men or women who enjoy being submissive the most, in their day to day lives would be the least likely to be submissive. People who run businesses or are strongly built.

I'm a big guy I would consider myself masculine and did work in the trades for a while. But I also have submissive thoughs and enjoy the thought of when my lady is with another. Judgeing the cuckold book by the cover would be very hard indeed.

Body builders can be gay and play the "female role" with other gay body builders who prefers to be the bull. Strong men often enjoy sucking cock and taking a big cock up their ass - but of course there are men who won't admit they would secretly like to be horned in the same way it happens to some guys in jail.

That's what I find especially strange about my fetish, I have all the ingredients to be a total bull. I'm a 220lb weightlifter who does MMA, I'm regularly called "scary" or "intimidating," I'm an alpha male in other aspects of my life (such as at my work) and I have a habit of purposefully scaring and intimidating all of my girlfriend's male friends. Not to mention my cock is not small in the slightest, and judging by what every girl I've ever been with has told me, I'm a damn good lover too.... but for some reason I just want to see my girlfriend getting fucked good by a hung guy lol...

References to relevant experiences by a bull...

Sybil,

Regarding my post no. 4 of July 23 (above) that refers to Stirling, a bull with relevant experience: see thread begun 15 Aug. 2011 by in_chastity with “Enforced Chastity” on the subject line, here:

Enforced Chastity - Cuckolds.com Forums

Stirling’s comments in reply begin with post no. 2.

See also the thread begun by Stirling on 21 July 2011 with “How to create a slut in one easy (very easy) lesson — UPDATED THREAD” on the subject line, here:

How to create a slut in one easy (very easy) lesson - UPDATED THREAD - Cuckolds.com Forums

Other interesting and erotic posts by Stirling on his experiences as a bull can be found by going to his personal info page (i.e., click on his screen name).

—Custer

*Note: when I click on the above links I get a "page not found" message in each case. That seems to imply it's no longer possible to link from one thread to another within this forum. (I don't know whether others find the same thing.) Anyway, it should be possible to find the above posts using the date, "original poster" (OP), and subject line information I provided.

Thanks for the replies (I did change my screen-name, btw). Very useful and helpful comments. The motivations of guys who want to share their wives appear to vary tremendously, too. Some guys seem to be only voyeuristic, others are submissive to varying degrees, some are dominant and get off on forcing their wives to be "sluts," etc. For me, I think I get off the most on a mildly submissive husband with a mildly dominant wife. Teaming up with her to tease, torment, and humiliate hubby is what motivates me. So I'll assume that submissive is as submissive does, and that if a guy wants me and his wife to humiliate him, I'm not gonna ask why :)

Sybil aka Indago,

Thanks for the replies (I did change my screen-name, btw). Very useful and helpful comments. The motivations of guys who want to share their wives appear to vary tremendously, too. Some guys seem to be only voyeuristic, others are submissive to varying degrees, some are dominant and get off on forcing their wives to be "sluts," etc. For me, I think I get off the most on a mildly submissive husband with a mildly dominant wife. Teaming up with her to tease, torment, and humiliate hubby is what motivates me. So I'll assume that submissive is as submissive does, and that if a guy wants me and his wife to humiliate him, I'm not gonna ask why :)

That sounds sane.

A good way to approach it in a broad sense (IMO) would be to view yourself as a professional bull and your married couples as your clients. Then, begin in each case by meeting them for dinner and drinks at a restaurant/bar and spend that time getting to know them and what they're all about.

Then, before first-time sex with your married woman (possibly when you meet her or them in a hotel/motel or in their home), talk with the couple on a more intimate level about specifically what they want — then give them what they want. I.e., don't just forge ahead in ways that may appeal to you but which they may find objectionable. Afterwards, use feedback from them plus your own impressions of "how it went" to subsequently develop your and their roles.

Throughout, try to avoid being, or appearing to your married couple to be, an asshole. By proceeding along the lines of being a "professional bull" who provides your married couples with what they want (discretely, of course), it's likely (IMO) you'll be able to maximize their satisfaction such that, when you move on, the word will get around that you do good work, so to speak... which, in turn, may make it easier for you to connect with other married couples. A good goal to keep in mind, in other words, would be to try to ensure your reputation as a bull becomes positive, and that your positive reputation spreads — discretely.

—Custer

many types of cucks ...... voyeur cucks sissy cucks old school
cucks cucks who are actually wittols ....bbc cucks i/r cucks etc

Sybil, [...] regarding the question of whether an apparently large and/or strong and athletic and even dominant man (in "everyday life") can be a cuckold who is and wants to be submissive to his wife (at home, in their personal relationship and in their bedroom): the previous posters in this thread have given you good advice that is almost certainly right, IMO.

In everyday life I am a leader, that does not prevent me from being a cuckold.
I am muscular and fit. I run marathons, lift weighs, and completed one Iron-man contest some fifteen years ago (one is not much, but still I can say that I am an Iron-man...).
I am a good lover, I think, and my penis size is a bit above average :confused:
Nonetheless, I have fantasized of being a cuckold since year two of our marriage (and probably even before).

Although I have never been submissive, nor I fantasize of being submissive either to women or to men, if I had the opportunity to watch a guy fucking my wife, I would adore being handcuffed (or tied) to a chair.
I think that I would not fight with the bull, but that is a conjecture because I never had that luck! :(

Physical size has nothing to do with attitude. You can be the biggest butch guy physically and a submissive pussy inside. I think sometimes, the highly masculine ones need a break from being the "big guy" all of the time. Let's face it, is it a fantasy if it is similar to your real life?

I'm small - 5'8" - but very fit and I've got pretty nice sized cock. After reading this thread, I'm starting to kinda relish the idea of a wife forcing her big, strong guy down to his knees to suck the "little man's" cock before he fucks her brains out. I definitely get off on the idea of a guy who's much taller than me in stature, but with a much smaller dick watching me bang his wife.

I am 6' 0", 210 lbs. but below average dick. I work on an offshore oil rig. I am by no means a small meek man, but I love it when she takes control.

My wife is 5' 10" and 175 lbs. Above average sized pussy.
She was tight when we started dating, but somehow we talked about 3somes.
AFter years of doing those, she wanted a big dick and I wanted to see her with a big dick in her.
We could find zero white guys with big dicks, so I got a BBC lined up for her in Houston for the Rodeo. He fucked her twice, then we found a local Bull(BBC) which she fucked for 7 or 8 years. It hurt at first, but once she got used to the big dicks, they went into her pussy easier and easier. I guess after all those years of BBC, she no longer has the young fuzzy peach she had when we met.
She likes any dick that is real hard. Not just the big ones. If she can feel them.

Love the idea of dominating a man bigger than me. One that could kick my ass but is too much of a pussy to stand up to his wife. Making him raise my kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back