Are any cucks big, stong, and masculine?

• Thread startersybil279
  • Start date
Ditto... Train 3 times a week in MMA and have had numerous K1 and MMA fights only losing twice... You wanna fuck my gf I'm fine with that, but decide to do anything else or something she isn't ok with, you're going to sleep lol

I'm 6'2", 195#. I run a 5k <20 minutes and deadlift 450#. And both on purpose and unconsciously have done just about everything to make a cuckold of myself.

Any you guys like being controlled on Teamviewer?

sybil279 said:
I'm a wannabe bull and have recently chatted with some prospective cuckoldresses online who are married to very masculine guys. In one instance, she wants to make him get down on his knees and worship my cock before I fuck her.

Aside from my lack of bi experience, in my mind's eye if this kind of thing ever happened it would be a paunchy, balding guy in his wife's panties sucking my cock. Not some firefighter who could break my arm if he wanted, lol. And I'd probably pretend he's doing a crappy job and say something insulting when I can't get hard, lol, and proceed to having his wife suck me off, anyway.

So I was wondering if there are any big and masculine cucks here who are genuinely submissive. I've kinda put off the couple with the bodybuilder husband but am wondering if I'm making a mistake.

I'm very fit, have a nice sized cock, nice looking, but not a big and burly type of guy. Maybe submissive is as submissive does, and not the package it comes in?

I'm tall, 6'6" 245lbs. Solid. Small dick tho. 6" hard. I'd be very submissive to a bull. Its about the size of your cock... If bigger than mine, even a guy my size will worship the dick that can fuck your wife better than you. Have no worries brotha.

skyjetcptn said:
I'm tall, 6'6" 245lbs. Solid. Small dick tho. 6" hard. I'd be very submissive to a bull. Its about the size of your cock... If bigger than mine, even a guy my size will worship the dick that can fuck your wife better than you. Have no worries brotha.

=============

fornicator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

I don't think that there is any standard answer to that question. We cucks come in all different shapes and colors. I am quite strong and big. A little overweight I admit but could still hold my own on atleast more than half of all men my age..
My wife actually preferes skinny type of guys, very different from what I am. It can add to the humiliation when she says that I am a little to chubby and XXXX is so nice in his body. But she has had both type of guys, I remember one MMA guy that could easily have kicked my ass if he had wanted.
Different kind of feelings for different kind of guys. It usually comes down to that I do feel somekind of inferior to her lovers and fb:s, regardless if I could kick their ass or not. It is not what its about.

For me, a big part of the thrill of being a cuck is that I'm stronger, better looking and more successful than the bulls. I'm often told I'm very good looking, I work out several times a week, I've got a great job and my cock is large. I've never had a problem getting girls. It's largely the fact that I've done so well and have had so much control that I really get off on being submissive, losing all control and power, particularly to someone weaker, whether it be a female or another guy. If you find a cuck who is good looking and strong and he wants you to nail his girl, you should go for it, and nail him too. He'll get off on the degradation.

You're right that most of us like to watch our wives get plowed. I think a question is how many cucks are willing to join in the servicing of the bull if she requests or requires it.

bimarried55122 said:
Here's my thought on it. For reference, I'm not the biggest guy...however I am going into the US Army - Infantry...with intent on being an Army Ranger. My thought is this, most of us guys on here love watching our wives getting plowed...right guys? So maybe you're over thinking this one.

Besides, if you're that worried about the guy being masculine and big/buff, AND you're fucking their wife in front of them...in any other circles, a broken arm would be getting off easy.

I wouldn't worry so much about that in other words, it's the wife in control here...not mr big guy. :)

Reactions: cummmthirsty
I am 6', 220 lbs. and have a very high risk job that most would never think about doing.
My job is on the top 5 most dangerous jobs, according to the History Channel.
It has been profiled on their channel several times.
I just have a smaller than normal dick, and it has issues getting hard, and when it does get hard, it has issues staying hard.
I have been in the swinging lifestyle with both wives, and one BBC, who is a member here, ended up turning me into a Cuckold.
Don't ask me how, but that's how I ended up being a cuck.
At first, we both fucked her, then later he fucked her and I got sloppy seconds, then he fucked her and I jacked off. Then he started making me eat her after he finished with her.
That's when I found out I was cucked...

Warpt said:
I am 6', 220 lbs. and have a very high risk job that most would never think about doing.
My job is on the top 5 most dangerous jobs, according to the History Channel.
It has been profiled on their channel several times.
I just have a smaller than normal dick, and it has issues getting hard, and when it does get hard, it has issues staying hard.
I have been in the swinging lifestyle with both wives, and one BBC, who is a member here, ended up turning me into a Cuckold.
Don't ask me how, but that's how I ended up being a cuck.
At first, we both fucked her, then later he fucked her and I got sloppy seconds, then he fucked her and I jacked off. Then he started making me eat her after he finished with her.
That's when I found out I was cucked...

========

Soon without provocation you'll
be on your cuck knees sucking his cock
and kissing his bunghole :D

duke9555 said:
========

Soon without provocation you'll
be on your cuck knees sucking his cock
and kissing his bunghole :D

Not yet. Not into that.
However, I have had a BBC ****** down my throat a few times.
My wife's past BBC was fucking her doggy style and I was in a 69 with her.
He pulled out and shoved it down my throat, then put it back into her pussy and continued fucking her.
He has done this several times. Unannounced and unwanted action.
Made me gag and my eyes water.

As far as the cuckold husband stereotype is concerned, like most here I don't fit the mold. I work an aggressive job that is physical and I have and do take several Martial Arts currently (Gun owner too). All this while still being dominate with other women and my wife understands that I am dominate with other women (Even cuckolding some unsuspecting husbands in the process).

This being said my submissive side comes out only with my wife. My wife has a taste for the older daddy type. Not to say that her bulls aren't in shape or hung but physically I know I could easily hurt them but that's not the point. As the cuck we are feeding off the belief that natural selection in manhood size and maybe even preferred primal sexual tags are in play. I am not bi however I do enjoy the humiliation of sucking their dicks, cleaning/eating bull cum and per my wife and her one bull I allowed him to fuck me. Like some if not all of you posted, it's about submitting and hating that you enjoy to give up to another Alpha Male. To feel that manhood between your thighs become a clit in comparison to seeing what his cock does to her.

True story my wife's first bull was so scared to fuck my wife because he thought I was going to kill him, I had to call.and beg him. It still took two weeks of confirmation from me to him before he dared slid his bull cock in her.

I have to have a totally inferior feelling for the experience to totally work for me. The Bull is a bull in every aspect. Powerful, Dominating, Larger.....Otherwise my mind tells me to stop the process to intervene...but when it is evident that I am inferior in every aspect and my wife is completely lustful of this superior being it works and works well. I feel helpless...weak.

For her, she likes the physical qualities of an alpha male and she likes knowing that that male could render me helpless and completely dominate her and do with her whatever he wanted. I think part of her appreciation for the macho male came from boyfriends who were athletic and her most recent lover played college/professional football and is very fit and extremely strong. She also appreciates the larger size and a skillfull lover in addition to the physical prowess.

I would say that it is more voyeuristic for me as I have no desire to touch/service the male. However I have arm wrestled her lovers before which substantiated the fact that they were physicall superior in addition to being larger. The older bull is more prevalent in our relationship as we have encounted some very skillfull loveres in addition to physical prowess.

I have a very successful business and I have a lot of power in that regard so perhaps felling submissive is a retreat for me. Physically I am a big guy, average size and probably below average strength. She has not had a lover that could not overpower me.

tbender919 said:
I have to have a totally inferior feelling for the experience to totally work for me. The Bull is a bull in every aspect. Powerful, Dominating, Larger.....Otherwise my mind tells me to stop the process to intervene...but when it is evident that I am inferior in every aspect and my wife is completely lustful of this superior being it works and works well. I feel helpless...weak.

For her, she likes the physical qualities of an alpha male and she likes knowing that that male could render me helpless and completely dominate her and do with her whatever he wanted. I think part of her appreciation for the macho male came from boyfriends who were athletic and her most recent lover played college/professional football and is very fit and extremely strong. She also appreciates the larger size and a skillfull lover in addition to the physical prowess.

I would say that it is more voyeuristic for me as I have no desire to touch/service the male. However I have arm wrestled her lovers before which substantiated the fact that they were physicall superior in addition to being larger. The older bull is more prevalent in our relationship as we have encounted some very skillfull loveres in addition to physical prowess.

I have a very successful business and I have a lot of power in that regard so perhaps felling submissive is a retreat for me. Physically I am a big guy, average size and probably below average strength. She has not had a lover that could not overpower me.

============

this tale sounds credible / i approve

MacNfries said:
This man speaks the truth ... listen diligently. He's not to be fucked with ... ;)

===========

be careful or i'll force you to give me
another beating like last yr in Chicago
when you beat me to my knees and pissed
all over my prostrate form ..........:(

Cuck20001 said:
You're right that most of us like to watch our wives get plowed. I think a question is how many cucks are willing to join in the servicing of the bull if she requests or requires it.[/QUOTE Yessss Yesss & Fuck Yess ,I Luved suckin my Size Queen of Spades ex s Bulls Awesome Big Fat Thick Heavy Cocks & gettin my faggot boi-pussy fucked & Suckin their Dicks All clean after

hi im not big and but have recently started to go to the gym to get myself toned
i am now a cuck of 2 years and slowly turning myself into a sissy to get myself off

hope you like the pic and hope i would qualify to suck you off

19446999351_345a966d10_z.jpg

6' 210, construction worker, always loved being submissive. A couple of friends somehow found out, my wife i hope told them, took full advantage of that and I was soon sucking both of them often. Very enjoyable!!! White uncirc 7", black circ and 8 lovely thick inches. YUMMY!

dbfldave said:
6' 210, construction worker, always loved being submissive. A couple of friends somehow found out, my wife i hope told them, took full advantage of that and I was soon sucking both of them often. Very enjoyable!!! White uncirc 7", black circ and 8 lovely thick inches. YUMMY!

We submissive men are all shapes, sizes, and professions yet do share many similarities.