Are asian men born to be cuckolds?

• Thread starterbrotoedoe
  • Start date

brotoedoe

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 21, 2011
Asian men want their wives to be fucked by white or black bulls only. And you never hear of women who want asian bulls.

Why are asian men cuckold and want to submit to other races of men?

What are the evolutionary reasons why women do not find asian men sexually attractive?

I don't know about other Asian men, but I've cum inside 31 White women. I'm not attracted to Black or Asian women.

But if I were a White woman, I'd want an Asian bull, there's no better genetics than a race that's been around since the beginning of time. And the Chinese make the iPhone. ;)

SpreadingSeed said:
But if I were a White woman, I'd want an Asian bull, there's no better genetics than a race that's been around since the beginning of time. And the Chinese make the iPhone. ;)
IMHO most Asian cocks are average in sizes (length and girth), but they can get VERY hard when fully erected and can keep in full hardness for over 30-60 minutes long.

Also, the Chinese, Jap and Korean are all well known in using a variety of herbal medicines as sex enhancer, thus these Asian men are normally good in the FUCKING stamina (if you want to see the proof, just check out the population of China...lol).

Come on SpreadingSeed, you are not going to fuck a woman with an iPhone, right? :D The American have invented the "Appollo 13", so...now what?

Just my 2 cents anyway...

Four billion asian people would beg to differ with your opinion of what women think of asian men. Suggesting all asian men have little penises is on par with saying all black men have huge penises, and all white men can't jump. They are only true in our fantasies.

Well I'm not an actual cuckold but my beautiful, young, white girlfriend just dumped me for a Korean guy. I'm really happy for her, choosing the right male to use her underbelly as his fuck toy. I hope she will be impregnated soon with his superior genetic material. Yes, Asians are the new master of the world, and we white slave must accept the masters right to use our women. Many Asians also feel that way. I found beautiful fantasy of an Asian on the internet:

for inspiration I will just post an Asians fantasy that I found on the internet:
imagine this. a farm of white women. where asian men breed white women strictly for the purpose of sex. in the farm will have white men in cages. where they are ****** to have anal sex with each other. and the sperm from ejaculation is inserted into the white women strictly for the purpose of reproduction to breed more white women. the women grown in this farm's aim in life is to please asian men. the white women do nothing all day except train to keep fit so they can look good for the asian men. once mature, the white women are then auctioned off to asian men with the highest bid.

Hope this will come one day true. For now all I can do is looking for a new gf to turn her then into Asians sperm dump.

SpreadingSeed said:
there's no better genetics than a race that's been around since the beginning of time.

Two things inherently wrong with your theory. Number one, older species/races/whathaveyou are less evolved than younger ones. Number two, the Negroid race is older than the Mongoloid race. If anyone has a problem with that, take it up with Mother Nature, not me.

To the OP

I would just like to say that I'm Mongolian, Native American (Cherokee and Sioux [sorry I don't know the proper name]) and I'm about 7-8 inches when partially erect and 9-10 full on (not the biggest I know) and my girth is about 1.5 the girth of a toilet paper roll. I can go, typically, about four hours and require only about 5 minutes of break between goes. I'm 19 and turn 20 in only a few months so youth might contribute to that, but that also means I'm not finished growing in that department.

HOWEVER, I find sex to be almost like and art and love seeing a woman, as I do prefer women in their mid twenties and thirties, get fucked; whether it's by me or another man. Sadly, I haven't seen my woman fucked by another man but that's because she has yet to find someone bigger.

If you want proof I'd be more than happy to supply pictures

it depends what asian men you are talking about, east asian, perhaps yes since they tend to be femine, but no way in hell would a arabian dude or a paki dude would be cuckold, they are very rough and aggressive

redheads said:
it depends what asian men you are talking about, east asian, perhaps yes since they tend to be femine, but no way in hell would a arabian dude or a paki dude would be cuckold, they are very rough and aggressive

We've discovered here on this forum that cucks come in every color.

^ true but it seems there are more cucks in white and east asian communities maybe because there are many feminine white and easy asian guys. I dont see that many cucks coming from west asian(arabs,pakistanis etc..) or black african communities. The guys in these communities seem to more manly/aggressive

redheads said:
^ true but it seems there are more cucks in white and east asian communities maybe because there are many feminine white and easy asian guys. I dont see that many cucks coming from west asian(arabs,pakistanis etc..) or black african communities. The guys in these communities seem to more manly/aggressive

There are socio-economic factors that may lead to more whites and east Asians being cucks. When you've got a good white collar job, you may not have to be especially aggressive in life. Maybe things are too easy for some whites and east Asians. They mentally still have the same sex drive as anyone else, but maybe the lack of fight-or-flight and confrontation in their lives takes its toll on their natural sexuality. Just as their job and life in general becomes too easy and a bore, sex does too. But since the mental sexual desire is still there, it stays alive but gets warped. The lack of fight in their lives becomes a gateway to playing a passive role in their own sex lives. On the other hand I've heard of some people who are very powerful in the white collar world and love to be subs when it comes to sex play, because they like to be able to not have to be strong.

It also may have a lot to do with whites being taught to respect women more than certain other races. The white may still have the caveman desire to see his woman defiled, but he cannot allow himself to do so for feeling guilty. Therefore he allows another man to do the dirty work.

But I'm not even sold that there are actually percentage-wise more white cucks. It could be just because they represent a far larger amount of the population than each other race. Of course you're going to find more of anything among whites.

Brotoedoe,

The conjecture (or hypothesis, if you like) I posted on 19 April 2011, as post no. 52 in Doc in Cleveland's thread "Psychology of a Cuckold," here:

http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/general-cuckoldry/22073-psychology-cuckold-6.html

suggests — if it's true — that probably about the same percentage (roughly) of Oriental women cuckold their husbands as Caucasian women or black women or women of any other race.

Note I asked Doc in Cleveland for his opinion on this conjecture, including whether he thinks it's basically right, but he did not reply... suggesting he may think it is right, or — if he feels on a "gut level" it's wrong — a data-based counter-argument may not have come to mind.

—Custer

I personally think, white men love seeing their beautiful white women being invaded by black men, maybe thats the reason there are more white cucks

I think the black bull fantasy is a cultural thing very much identified with the USA and it's problems with race relations. I'm not an expert but I would say maybe it has to do with the way 'straight' Americans still view Afro Americans as being dangerous or whatever.

You don't get (well I can't say I've ever noticed) the same thing here in the UK. A bull is a bull, a cuck is a cuck, colour doesn't really come into it. Nobody really gives a toss what colour you are. Black guys are just as likely to be cucked by white guys and vice versa.

redheads said:
.... maybe that's the reason there are more white cucks.

But, are there (on a percentage basis)? What is your evidence? If there are statistical surveys that support your assertion (such surveys would be required to establish its truth), I'd be interested in hearing from you where they can be found — as would many others, no doubt — because I'm not aware of any such survey outcomes.

*Please keep in mind that "truth" is something that can be verified.

^ well the biggest evidence is all these forums and cuckold websites, i am positive most members here and on other sites are white men

That one guy said:
To the OP

I would just like to say that I'm Mongolian, Native American (Cherokee and Sioux [sorry I don't know the proper name]) and I'm about 7-8 inches when partially erect and 9-10 full on (not the biggest I know) and my girth is about 1.5 the girth of a toilet paper roll. I can go, typically, about four hours and require only about 5 minutes of break between goes. I'm 19 and turn 20 in only a few months so youth might contribute to that, but that also means I'm not finished growing in that department.

HOWEVER, I find sex to be almost like and art and love seeing a woman, as I do prefer women in their mid twenties and thirties, get fucked; whether it's by me or another man. Sadly, I haven't seen my woman fucked by another man but that's because she has yet to find someone bigger.

If you want proof I'd be more than happy to supply pictures

Women love to see pics of SUPER COCKS measuring 9-10 inches ANYTIME.

White men are conditioned, by prim and proper rules of society, to lose their virginity later in life than other races.

So white men have to play catchup in developing their seduction skills, and often find their first fuck is with a girl who has already lost her virginity before they came along.

Young women get very turned on by the seduction confidence of non-white men who are more willing to live by their primal urges, rather than be controlled by "rules" they don't feel should relate to them.

Reactions: scuck7 and milfchaser
American girls usually have to wait until 18 for sex, whilst other cultures have age of consent at between 11-16, although Muslem may require marriage first.

The asian bull I know is more inventive than any others i have met - i think, as usual,it all depends on the person

Reactions: islamshahin146@gmail.com