• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Are you ****** to be a cuckold?

Oren

New around here...
Beloved Member
Hey,

i wonder if there are any ****** cuckolds here.
i know that ALOT of guys are fantesizing about
thier wives forcing them into cuckolding.
without asking them whether they like it or not.

so, are you being ****** to be a cuckold for your wife?
or are you voluntarily a cuckold?

It isn't that black and white. I am free to leave our marriage anytime I want.

Do I have a say in the matter? No.

my wife cheats @ will i'm utterly powerless
to stop it NOT that i wood if i cood ........i no 1 day
she'll meet a guy that tickles her fancy so much she'll
drop me like a dirty sock and move on and up to a
real man, not like me a simpering faggit cuck loser which is
what i am lets face it. :( :eek:

When my first wife was fucking with other men, I could have done "something" but I had to consider the cost. We had children and I knew that if I left her, they would be the ones to suffer. So, I stayed and accepted the fact that other men were fucking my wife.

Every husband of a cheating wife has to consider what his options are, and what the price is to be paid in each situation. I believe that cuckold husbands stay with their wives, and accept the fact that she is giving fucks to other men, because, at some level, he gets something out of it. It gives him a pleasure that nothing else can, to know that those other men are using his wife's naked body for their sexual pleasure.

so to be a real cuckold u have to have "knowledge" of the fact that she is cheating on you but are powerless to do anything about it?

what about my Gf who cucks her hubby but he doesnt know. is that just cheating?

so to be a real cuckold u have to have "knowledge" of the fact that she is cheating on you but are powerless to do anything about it?

what about my Gf who cucks her hubby but he doesnt know. is that just cheating?

============

any husband ( boyfriend ) who has a cheating spouse
is a cuckold. period

Hey... please spare us.

What about my Gf who cucks her hubby but he doesnt know. Is that just cheating?

This question has been the subject of endless, tiresome, tedious and fruitless debate on this forum. The definition is —

cuckold: a man with an unfaithful wife.

See the dictionary of your choice... it's short and simple. For a more extended discussion, enter "cuckold" in the Wikipedia search box.

This question has been the subject of endless, tiresome, tedious and fruitless debate on this forum. The definition is —

cuckold: a man with an unfaithful wife.

See the dictionary of your choice... it's short and simple. For a more extended discussion, enter "cuckold" in the Wikipedia search box.

sorry didnt mean to open a can of worms even if they are small. :p

66nflhh

The truth nothing but the truth:

Oren, occasionally we get real cuckolds in this forum, but it is rare. The problem is that real cuckolds normally are not enjoying the fact that their wives are actually seeing other men. They're more likely to be in some stage of depression, etc ... thus not all that anxious to share, at least on a regular basis, their painful situation. Real cuckolding is not a pleasant situation and usually ends in the couple splitting up. Mac :)

So very true

Never

I never met a cuck who was ****** to be one. Matter of fact most men want to show "off" the wife and find greater pleasure when another man brings her to orgasms.

Some of the nicest people I have met are men who enjoy watching other men make their wife happy and the women appreciate that happening!

I am not ******. I was given a choice. I could lose my wife or stay with her and allow her to fuck other men. Most men would choose to break away, but cuckolds aren't most men. I don't think there are a lot of true cuckold men out there, men who truly derive great pleasure from being humiliated, dominated sexually by his woman and her bull.

Some may disagree, but I actually think think there are a lot more true hotwives than true cuckolds out there. I think a lot of women would like to have their cake and eat it too. Have the emotional connection with one man, and the physical with another. But the majority of men have too much pride to be a part of that. Most men don't even like to think of their wives being with other men even before they met them. That's what makes cuckolds different. Our sexual desires to be humiliated outweigh our pride.

I'm sure there are unhealthy cuckold relationships where the woman is simply abusive and the man is unhappy. Those are sad, and I don't support them. A cuckold relationship where the couple doesn't truly love each other isn't going to work.

I was cuckolded by a serious girlfriend of mine a few years ago. In this relationship it started with her flat out cheating which is why I felt I was more or less a ****** cuckold back then. Saying that Im thinking that "****** cuckolding" may be a bit harsh for any man who allows or at least choses to stay with a girl who's cheating on him.

We were together for a while, about two years. Then she cheated on me with another man whom she said she had wonderful sex. After I found out and confronted her she said he didn't last as long as me during sex but he was able to get it up to fuck her more, he had a much larger penis and balls, and was very cute. She didn't say this directly but hinted at it in an obvious matter that she had the best sex of her life with him.

I stayed with her and she without permission of mine cheated on me for a few more months at least three, but maybe up to six months.

A year later she admited to me that she was cheating on me again with a new guy. This is where I felt honestly cuckolded because she informed me that she would be moving in with him in a few weeks, and had told some other people before me. The kicker to this time was that she didn't want to break up right away. She wanted me to stay with her. I didn't know what to do at the time other than to break up with her. Emotionally our relationship was pretty damn good, she was obviously communicating with me to an extent that at first was overwhelming and uncomfortable. Sexually she was certainly looking to be a bit freer and to be with other guys.

Anyway at the time I wasn't happy either time, but if I were able to go back now I would have encouraged her to keep it up, and to give me more details. She wasn't shy about sharing with me, which is and was even then a turn on.

I have been a cuckold for a number of years. My partner consistently sleeps with other men in the knowledge that i would'nt leave due to the kids. She has humiliated me and takes great pleasure in making me eat their cum out of her pussy but, hey, I enjoy it and she enjoys it so no problem. The only problem I have is when one of the better endowed ones tries it on me!

I have been a cuckold for a number of years. My partner consistently sleeps with other men in the knowledge that i would'nt leave due to the kids. She has humiliated me and takes great pleasure in making me eat their cum out of her pussy but, hey, I enjoy it and she enjoys it so no problem. The only problem I have is when one of the better endowed ones tries it on me!

==================

yeah right sure you're real worried some big cock
dude will ram it up your butt. :D

****** cucking

i was ****** by my 1st wife and liked the humiliation better, almost like a blackmail thing from her and lover. my 2nd wife does it behind my back, but she knows about my past. maybe i'll be given an ultimatum again--accept or leave.

So, ****** cuckolds

OK!
So, ****** cuckold exists only in the stories.
Well, that make sense. Idont believe that anybody
would let his wife to cheat on him if he doesnt really want it.
right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back