• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Army Wife

• Thread starterThe Curious Cat
  • Start date
The Curious Cat is a dipshit white boy faker, no doubt. Semper Fi Deez Nuts, you cracker.

The Curious Cat said:
Sure you were. And no, you may call them 'cammies', but the term for the Marine Uniform of past was the BDU. BDUs are still used by the Army, Air Force, and Navy. And don't claim the new digitalized set of Marine uniforms have a different name. They are just called DBDUs. Nice try. But fatigue is an old term for the old uniform the services wore over 16 years ago, and I doubt your retarded ass saw service then.

And didn't I tell you to go fuck a goat?

Ah, truely spoken like someone who dosen't have a clue what he is talking about. The Navy calls them cammies to, I've got the retired O-5 who lives across the street to back me up on this and he did see service 16 years ago.
For the record, you're chode for posting thos pics and an even bigger chode for trying to defend your actions.

Just out of curiosity whats your connection with the military? Did you (or do you) actually have the balls to serve or do you just fuck with the wives while the real men are away?

Pardon me guys, but I was in military back in the 70's and 80's and I can tell you that cheating on both sides of the fence went on daily! I can't count the number of times I've seen it happen. When I got orders for Korea I told my wife that if something happened I would understand and still love her. At the same time I confessed that I was not a boy scout either and though I wouldn't look to playing around I could not promise it wouldn't happen. Just for information, no I didn't and neither did she, but loving someone so much you don't want them to hurt sure helped us both out. But other married guys that came over with me were shacking up as soon as we got to our assignments. So don't give me the big boo hoo about wives that cheat while hubbies are deployed. And 1 married guy I knew was messing around with 3 other girls then came home one night to find his wife getting screwed royally by a buddy of his. And I wore starched fatigues with white t-shirts and later on we went over to BDU's.

Although I'm not going to aprove of it, I do know it happens. But that dosen't mean that someone has to post pictures of it or brag about it. Its not something that needs to be advertised.

I wish an administrator or someone would cut this thread, and (in my opinion) Curious Cat should be banned. I'm not saying the original topic of this post was really off-message, but the direction the thread has taken, and the ridiculous macho flaming going on back and forth has nothing to do with anything related to the Dark Cavern or interracial sexing of any kind. Cut this shit out.

samuraiwill said:
Ah, truely spoken like someone who dosen't have a clue what he is talking about. The Navy calls them cammies to, I've got the retired O-5 who lives across the street to back me up on this and he did see service 16 years ago.
For the record, you're chode for posting thos pics and an even bigger chode for trying to defend your actions.

Just out of curiosity whats your connection with the military? Did you (or do you) actually have the balls to serve or do you just fuck with the wives while the real men are away?

No, jackass. They are still BDUs no matter what nickname you give them. You won't walk into a PX Clothing and Sales and read 'Cammies' on the shelf. It will say 'BDUs'. Which steps away from the original point that fatigues are not worn by the Army (or any US armed service for that matter).

I am a WO2 who has seen action in both threatres with the Army. And the Wife is of my subordinant.

And you idiots want to argue about morality on an infidelity fetish site? Good job, you're retarded. :clap:

Hmm, I'm thinking articles 125 and 134 sound just about right in this situation.

You are however correct that the shelf won't read "cammies" it will read "utilities."

can someone just lock this post so they both will shut up it a site that about infidelity not about what members of the armed service should or shouldnt do

They are still BDUs no matter what nickname you give them. You won't walk into a PX Clothing and Sales and read 'Cammies' on the shelf. It will say 'BDUs'. Which steps away from the original point that fatigues are not worn by the Army (or any US armed service for that matter).

I am a WO2 who has seen action in both threatres with the Army. And the Wife is of my subordinant.

And you idiots want to argue about morality on an infidelity fetish site? Good job, you're retarded.

Damn...as a former Marine that served in Operation Desert Shield/Storm, we STILL show al Queda, Hamas, and all those other fanatics that we can self-destruct.

If we have officers (and warrant officers) that fail to resolve a problem, and instead fuel the flames...we WON'T need the terrorist/bully fanatics to fight. :bitch:

But, the point is made regarding the BDUs...all slang terminology aside. Every base exchange facility...AAFES, NAVY, etc. - advertise the BDU as that. Those slangs were taught us in boot camp, Basic Officer Schools, etc. - and they stuck.

Nice...why doesn't someone just send his posts to the pbbulic affairs officer in Bragg. If it's not bullshit he will end up in prison....on to a better theme....who's got nekkid pictures of thier wives....

So thats why you are so brave. You are full of shit. If you were a Warrant Officer, you would relize how bad you would be fucked if they caught your ass doing this shit. Im going to tell my brother to stop wasting his time, you arent in the army, you probably are some cracker that lives near Bragg at best.
The Curious Cat said:
No, jackass. They are still BDUs no matter what nickname you give them. You won't walk into a PX Clothing and Sales and read 'Cammies' on the shelf. It will say 'BDUs'. Which steps away from the original point that fatigues are not worn by the Army (or any US armed service for that matter).

And you idiots want to argue about morality on an infidelity fetish site? Good job, you're retarded. :clap:

The Curious Cat said:
Little ***** who frequents the BDSM clubs while hubby is away. I put her in his uniform and abused her more. ^_^

Her husband doesn't know she loves being filled with toys, degraded, spanked, and sufficated.

photo--r40-s1-5.jpg

wifes toy.jpg

209c.jpg

825ere2.jpg

2879.jpg
hi i am ready to fuck u with my black hard dick

the hypocricy of this thread astounds me.... so let me get this straight:

its OK for a wife to cheat on her husband with a black guy.. but *not* if he's in the army? how is this different? Oh, wait, it isnt.

Wife is cheating. (which, in large part, is something this website condones) The fact that the husband she is cheating on is in the armed forces is irreleveant. If its OK for one wife to cheat, its OK for any wife to cheat. You cant have it both ways.

There are some people who don't agree with the cheating aspect. Today we live in a complex world with equally complex morals, actions, thoughts. It's perfectly acceptable for someone to have conflicted feelings.

WellFuckedWhiteCouple said:
the hypocricy of this thread astounds me.... so let me get this straight:

its OK for a wife to cheat on her husband with a black guy.. but *not* if he's in the army? how is this different? Oh, wait, it isnt.

Wife is cheating. (which, in large part, is something this website condones) The fact that the husband she is cheating on is in the armed forces is irreleveant. If its OK for one wife to cheat, its OK for any wife to cheat. You cant have it both ways.

The entire thread is BS, no hypocrisy, no shit. No, it is NOT OK for a wife or a husband to cheat. If a couple decides together to invite someone else into their bedroom, then that is not cheating. If it is consensual by all parties involved, then by definition it is not cheating. Cheating would be sleeping with someone outside of your immediate relationship without prior agreement or knowledge. The part that makes this particular situation worse is the fact that the husband is supposedly overseas, so his ability to deal with the 'cheating' is diminished. On top of that, the husband is in harm's way, unlike most American men who are at home, working to make a living, and having to deal with a cheating spouse. The fact that this said husband is in a position that he might lose his own life on any given day, and is in no way empowered to handle his relationship back at home, is abhorrent.

Personally, I think that the original poster put this out to either provide personal whack-off material for themselves, or did it strictly to piss people off. Either way, this thread is BS, and should be allowed to dry up and blow away. Don't give the scumbag the benefit.:wtf:

Funny thing is, CuriousCat has not posted in a while. Looks like a drive-by poster. Take it for what it's worth.

Oh?

I am quite around.

So this site is about consentual mutual sharing of a wife...? So why is every video in the videos section about a Wife being caught cheating? And the sister site Dark Wanderer (great authors over there) has a large percentage of over the top cheating fantasies.

Wtf???

The Curious Cat said:
I am quite around.

So this site is about consentual mutual sharing of a wife...? So why is every video in the videos section about a Wife being caught cheating? And the sister site Dark Wanderer (great authors over there) has a large percentage of over the top cheating fantasies.

Exactly where in the video section does it proclaim that every wife has been caught cheating? Are you that incapable of reading words? And to get back to the original point of this entire thread, your story looks more and more like a bogus claim, one designed strictly to piss people off and help you get off. It's time to do a mercy killing on this thread.:nutkick:

Users who are viewing this thread