• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Army wife

• Thread starterbiguyshavedsmooth73@yahoo
  • Start date

biguyshavedsmooth73@yahoo

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 25, 2009
Hello, this is my hot wife of 17yrs. About 2yrs ago we ventured into the world of cuckolding at my request. Since then our sexlife has been on fire. When she first cucked me she was filled with guilt but with my support she has realized that I enjoy it and so does she. She has now become very dominating to me and is always wanting sex. I hope you like the pics, she's a nurse by day and very conservative. Let us know what you think and if your ever in Louisiana let us know.

Horny Nurse 1.jpg

Horny Nurse 3.jpg

Horny Nurse 4.jpg

Hotwife Nurse 5.jpg

Hotwife nurse 7.jpg.

Lucky bulls, good on you for encouraging her to cuck you, you should have a medal.
There are so many wives who are not getting enough sex. Wish more men were like you

Sexy figure, and lovely final pose. Does she prefer individual Bulls, or would she like a queue forming behind her there?

You say she is becoming more dominant with you, but how does she behave with her lovers? Do you get to watch (assist), or are you told about it after the event.

I look forward to hearing and seeing more of this sexy lady :)

Very sexy ass........please show us more

Wow, sexy wife. Pity i'm nowhere near Louisiana.

kev

last pic makes it hard to choose the between the inviting holes

nice! would love to see more! and hear some hot things she has done!

very nice, where in louisiana?

very very nice

Nice. Am in MS. PM me to see if I can see you on next trip to Louisiana.

Army wife 2

Hey, since the other day when I post my wife's pic's. She has recieved numerous emails requesting more. She was very excited and wasn't expecting such a big response. Currently she has a black guy at her job that has been hitting on her ALOT. I constantly encourage her to keep flirting with him and maybe more. She said she wouldn't mind him and her going to the parking lot and masturbating infront of one another in her van. I constantly keep her clean shaven and wearing hot thongs under her uniform. I'll keep everyone updated as her story progresses.

Attachments

• HPIM2481.jpg
    HPIM2481.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 466
  • Hotwife Nurse 8.jpg
    Hotwife Nurse 8.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 596
  • Horny Nurse 6.jpg
    Horny Nurse 6.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 666
  • Horny Nurse 5.jpg
    Horny Nurse 5.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 580
Tell her to get with it and go have some fun with him! Hot lady!!!

Excellent - Wonderful new shots of this 'Foxy' ( ;) ) babe.

What are her preferences sexually? All 3 holes available?? Does she like the idea of 'group' attention, or one-to-one fun only?? Does she like to control things sexually or be controlled and told what to do???? Tell us about this sexy lady and tell HER that she looks fantastic.

Army Wife update

The wife has been telling me here lately how much she would like to have sex with a black man. Like I said earlier she cucked me once and is now looking to do it again but this time with a black guy. We have sex about 1 a week but when we do she makes me clean her up when I'm done cumming in her. But when I do start licking her clean she starts asking me how does her last boyfriends cum taste? It's very hot, just 5yrs ago she was so conservative and now she's an animal. When I'm not having sex with her she lets me cum on her but I have to eat it off and I love it! Hope you like the pics.

Attachments

• me 343.jpg
    me 343.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 334
  • HPIM2423.jpg
    HPIM2423.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 417
  • Hotwife7OCT.jpg
    Hotwife7OCT.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 429
no shortage of guys

Being in the Army, I'll bet there's no shortage of guys to fuck her. I was only in for a few years and my wife found plenty of GI's to fuck.

More good photos. She's got a great figure. I'd love the feel her body writhing under me knowing that you'll get the 'treat' of my cream when she comes back to you.

Tell her we're enjoying the photographs, and the news of her progress. :)

biguyshavedsmooth73@yahoo said:
The wife has been telling me here lately how much she would like to have sex with a black man. Like I said earlier she cucked me once and is now looking to do it again but this time with a black guy. We have sex about 1 a week but when we do she makes me clean her up when I'm done cumming in her. But when I do start licking her clean she starts asking me how does her last boyfriends cum taste? It's very hot, just 5yrs ago she was so conservative and now she's an animal. When I'm not having sex with her she lets me cum on her but I have to eat it off and I love it! Hope you like the pics.

I bet you would really enjoy eating my cum out of her hot wet used pussy. :cool:

Nurse says it all!!! GRIN! I loves nurses!!

I would love to see a bigg black cock inside her.

Let us know how she does with her co-worker. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread