• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Arrogant men

• Thread starterimported_pussy boy
  • Start date
I

imported_pussy boy

Why am i attracted to these kinds of guys . When i'm out there in the world , like at work i despise these kinds of guys . You know the ones who think there better then everybody . In real live i hate these arrogent assholes , And i feel real manly myself . But in my private live behind close doors i get a hard on thinking of them humiliating me . Fucking my wife and fucking me at both ends in front of my wife . Or taking me when my wifes not around and being man handled . I always think of these nasty arrogent assholes with me or my wife . I mean having a nice guy i our relationship is fine . But the mean rough ones are the ones i fantasize about . I can get in a argument with one of these assholes at work .Then a couple of days later i'm thinking of him fucking my wife and making me suck him off . Does anyone else get like this , is it just another form of cuckolding . Or i'm i just one fucked up cuckold . please tell me the truth even if it hurts .

I know exactly how you feel p.boy. I get those feelings too. My wife has had a few of those arrogant, rough, aggressive bull lovers. They get me aroused, I like them abusing and humiliating me. I used to fantasise and dream about one of my wifes lovers beating me, making me lick his boots, making me totally subservient to him, making me suck him clean after he fucked my wife bareback. That fantasy was made into reality about 5 years ago and twice since then with other bulls. I can only say I totally enjoyed the experiences and desperately want some more!
I think you can safely say p.b. that you are definitely not fucked up; you're a true cuckold and as we know cuckolding manifests itself in so many different ways.

Please share

Dorset, Can you give us more details?

You're submissive and get off on humiliation. Understandable youd find arrogant, dominant personalities appealing.

What's odd is that you say you HATE these types of guys in real life. Why hate? I'd expect a submissive type like yourself to on some level be a bit more accepting of their attitudes and behavior.

Why oh Why??

Why am i attracted to these kinds of guys . When i'm out there in the world , like at work i despise these kinds of guys . You know the ones who think there better then everybody . In real live i hate these arrogent assholes , And i feel real manly myself . But in my private live behind close doors i get a hard on thinking of them humiliating me . Fucking my wife and fucking me at both ends in front of my wife . No you are not fucked up. Just because you want them sexually does not mean you have to like them. The sad truth is many of those arrogant guys are just like you and I. One thing I have noticed is most cucks, especially sissies are not the jeolous type and seek the domanant woman who is going to do as she pleases. The so called bull, may very well want to deny you any sexual contact with your former wife, a cuck has a mistress not a wife, and may very well want to use you sexually, whitch most of us want very much, and may just like your pussy better than your mistress.

Attachments

• 3962634419_2774f576dc_m.jpg
    3962634419_2774f576dc_m.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 881
  • ULikeItDon'tU.jpg
    ULikeItDon'tU.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 719
Being dominated , sumissive or humiliated

Razor said:
You're submissive and get off on humiliation. Understandable youd find arrogant, dominant personalities appealing.

What's odd is that you say you HATE these types of guys in real life. Why hate? I'd expect a submissive type like yourself to on some level be a bit more accepting of their attitudes and behavior.
Maybe hate is to strong of a word . I'm just not the type to brag about myself for any reason . Or act like i'm better then you . So i just don't like people that have to try to prove something to me . Or have to show off for some stoopid reason . But that all changes when i'm at home . Because i will think only of those types of guys with my wife or with me . So what i really mean is i like and respect those people who walk guietly and carry a big stick , But sexuality no . I guess it's like those women who are always attracted to bad guy's .

I understand perfectly what you mean because I share the same feelings, and they go back as far as high school. I was lucky to have one of the best looking and smartest girls in my school as a girlfriend, and we were both smart enough to not let anyone know we were fucking like bunnies every chance we got. She had a goody two shoes rep, so no one suspected, but as much as I liked having sex with her what I really wanted to do was share her with my "competitors," meaning guys who had always given me a hard time for one reason or another. Some of them were better looking, some of them were more athletic, and some of them were just arrogant assholes who were not nearly as cool as they thought they were. I talked to her often about it, and though she was interested in some ways, she was too smart to think we could actually get away with it in our small town. One day I sneaked her into the field house during football practice and hid her in a large cardboard box on the top shelf of the manager's cage. We cut a tiny hole she could peek out of and watch all the guys come in and take showers after practice. I wanted her to see the team naked then tell me who she'd like to fuck, and we pulled it off without a hitch. I hung around after everyone else left and sneaked her back out, and we fucked ferociously in my car that night talking about it. And who do you think she picked? She picked my three least favorite guys in the whole school: a good looking tight end who was a choir boy in public and a horny goat in private, a big offensive tackle who was well hung and a notorious bully, and a black running back we called "Tripod" for obvious reasons. The last was one of those sexually precocious ghetto types who had probably been fucking since he was 10 or something and got more white pussy than the rest of the team combined simply because he didn't give a shit about women as anything but fuck holes for his big dick. Even then girls preferred a gangster type who treated them like cunts. Anyway, I can't tell you (though you can probably imagine) how hot it made me to hear her actually say that she'd love to fuck any or all of them if I could figure out a way to allow her to do it and not ruin her church girl reputation. I tried all year my junior year and senior year to figure that out and never came up with a plan that she approved enough to actually do it, but when we decided to go to the same university together in a big city hundreds of miles away, it was a different matter. On our first orientation trip to the campus that summer after graduation, I convinced her parents to let us travel together and got my older sister to say that she could stay with her. In reality we got a motel room, got *****, and I invited an older black guy I met in the parking lot to come into our room and fuck her. He was hung nicely, if not too hard, and he hosed her righteously for a couple of hours. She was trying to give herself an out by playing like she was semi-conscious at first, but when he started talking dirty about what a fine young pussy she had and really laying the pipe to her, she gave up all pretense and started cumming all over that big black cock. It was my perfect fantasy come true and the beginning of a long love affair with black cock for her. Later, on our second orientation trip that summerl, I took her to a party at a fraternity house where I was being rushed and secretly told one of the senior guys and resident cocksman there how to get into her pants. They were serving punch laced with Everclear, and I encouraged her to have about two more drinks than she should have then introduced her to the cocksman and wandered off for a spell. He took it from there, and she ended up fucking him then pulling a train in one of the frat house rooms that night. I wandered in once after he'd turned her over to his frat buds, and there were five guys in the room jacking off while watching her fuck and three more in bed with her. She was *****, all right, but she knew what she was doing and she was enjoying it. I wanted desperately to climb on her naked ass and fuck that cum drenched pussy, but as soon as she saw me, she yelled at me to get out of the room, and the frat boys pushed me back into the hall. I could hear her moaning, screaming, and talking dirty, but they wouldn't let me watch. Unfortunately, those guys were all real pricks (which, again, really got me off), and they filmed her performance and let her know the next day that they had her on film fucking 11 guys and sucking off a few more, and if she made any trouble about it, they'd send the tape to her parents first then pass it around campus.
It was a harsh beginning, but she never even tried to get back into the closet she'd come from. She told me she actually felt liberated from the small town morals we grew up with and she just enjoyed fucking anyone she wanted to for a couple of years until she wised up and got serious about school. And, oh yeah, the cocksman stole her from me within a week by telling her how I'd approached him and told him how to seduce her and what she liked sexually, etc., not to mention encouraging her to drink too much when I knew what was about to happen. He fucked her for a few months then dropped her, and though she knew enough about me to not be too angry over the setup (after she was married and had three kids ten years later, she called me and asked me to set her up with some black cock on the side, and she admitted then that she knew exactly what she was doing that night at the frat party), she told me within a few weeks that I was "too immature" for her and dropped me like a hot rock. Strangely, that got me off, too. I felt she was right and I didn't deserve a hot chick like her, like she was too much woman for a faggot like me. And that gets into some of what I think is going on with guys like me and maybe you. I know my first sexual experience was homosexual, and it began when the cousin of a neighbor came to visit him when we were in the sixth grade. The cousin had just gotten out of reform school and was a 14 year old hoodlum with way too much experience. We sixth grade boys were at that stage when we were fascinated by jacking off and trying to cum for the first time, and we used to have circle jerks at whoever's house was available. None of us could cum yet, so it was kind of comical, with all of us doing a two finger stroke on our hard and hairless little dicks. Long story short, the hoodlum walks in on about five of us circle jerking at his cousin's house one afternoon and laughs his ass off. Then he agrees to jack off for us and show us what cum looks like. He had a huge (by our standards) conical dick with a fat base and a small head, which he kept spitting on. That spitting was the subject of much speculation after he left; we thought that he was spitting in his pee hole in order to make himself cum. Lubrication never entered our minds, but nevertheless the sight of him stroking that big dick with his big balls bouncing and the strained look on his face as he came was etched in my young mind as the most erotic thing I'd ever seen, period. It remains so to this day, 50 years later. The spurting ropes of white cum also fascinated me. I was dying to taste it, but I knew better than to say anything. I just hated to see it go to waste on the floor like that for some reason. I knew it was supposed to shoot into something, and if I had been alone with him, I would have offered my mouth as the place. Two years later when I was 14 and he was 16, he came back to town for the summer, and he must have seen something in me that even I wasn't aware of, because he called me aside and asked if I wanted to be his "girlfriend" for the summer. I was uncertain of what that meant, but he explained in great detail, promising me that he would let me play with his big dick all I wanted if I did everything else he told me to do that summer. He said that of all the boys in that room the day he jacked off for us, I was the one that he knew really wanted to taste his cum, and the hell of it was that he was absolutely right. If I had been alone with him that day, I would have sucked his dick for sure, and I had jacked off more than once thinking about that scene. It was impossible for me to imagine pussy that I had never seen, but that hard dick was easy to get aroused over and I had stroked myself silly thinking vaguely of what I'd like to do if I ever got alone with him. Mostly I just thought of stroking it for him, I think, but, of course, he had a lot more in mind, and he turned me out good that summer. By the time he left in late August I was an accomplished cocksucker, a lover of cum, and I was eager to get butt fucked, though I was way too tight to accommodate him that summer. He ordered me to work on stretching out my ass for him during the school year, and I did, using my sister's Tampax to fuck myself at first and eventually learning to take my best friend's cock. I also learned to deep throat on my best friend and was always eager to suck or fuck him anytime we got alone. That went on all through junior high school, and when my hoodlum lover came back that next summer he quit calling me his girlfriend and started calling me his bitch. That really got me off. Later, I discovered girls and pussy and didn't think much about cock again until I was really smitten with my high school sweetheart. Then I wanted to make of her what my hoodlum lover had made of me, and I suspect that at least some of the cuckold fascination is vicarious homosexuality. I know it is in my case, and how else do you explain wanting to suck other men's cum out of your wife's pussy. She's the bait for strange cock, but it's somehow much more fun to turn her over to strange men than it is to just be a cocksucker yourself. I've been both and still am, but I prefer having a female partner do the fucking and sucking for the most part.

even i too lov to get humiliated from arrogant men as i feel thy are far more superior thn me. i have one online bull which doms me a lot n really i love tht. THE BEST THING is tht whn they force u to do sumthing like show real pics of ur family etc..

Please write properly ...

samzdel said:
even i too lov to get humiliated from arrogant men as i feel thy are far more superior thn me. i have one online bull which doms me a lot n really i love tht. THE BEST THING is tht whn they force u to do sumthing like show real pics of ur family etc..

Do you have any problems with vowels on your keyboard? Writing properly (in a manner other people can read without passing three times over your post) it's a matter of respect toward the other members ... And don't forget not all members have English as mother tongue ...

s_zip99 said:
Do you have any problems with vowels on your keyboard? Writing properly (in a manner other people can read without passing three times over your post) it's a matter of respect toward the other members ... And don't forget not all members have English as mother tongue ...

Unfortunately, too many write that way due to texting on the phone. My daughter will text me and email me, and she always writes the same way. I fully understand when 2=to, r=are or our, u=you, and so on,,,, WHEN YOU ARE TEXTING and limited to a number of letters, but on an open forum, not so much. :cool:

Men and women all are part of the pecking order of society, with some lower down on the rungs than others. The higher up the ladder, the easier it is to convince those lower down to kneel down and swear allegiance to your cause, whatever that might be.

Oh yeah, this is one of my favorite kinds of fantasies! I often imagine my wife being seduced by some arrogant asshole, or some self serving womanizer. With her ending up a submissive slut for him in some way, Maybe by pressure and entrapment, or possibly careful and calculated suduction. With her becoming wrapped around his finger. Once she's there he treats her like shit, and of course sexually exploits her to the fullest.

I also think about her falling for the competitors too. Like theguy your jealious of because of all the action he gets, the muscle men, the cool cats... Even better if their the not so cool cats. Maybe old men, or fat slobs, or a filthy pervert or two. They like to share, you know!

I love telling these kind of stories! It's always such a thrill to see my wife being sexually submissive to these kind of men because it's so out of caracter for her. She's not a prude or anything. These guys just usually repulse her most times, but every so often the right kind of scumbag will come along and she finds herself doing things with and for them that she never dreamed she was capable of letting herself do.

I have a really good freind, Tom who is very much like your Gary. I've known him a long time. He's rude and arrogant. He's full of himself and doesn't mind telling you. He can be a discusting pig sometimes. Especially when he's bored, he farts and burps and acts a gross slob. The thing I like most about him is he's such a male chovinist and dirty pervert. I guess it's easiest said that my wife is not impressed and is forever fending him off when he's around. Especially when he drinks.

Years ago he had good enough looks that he got away with his rude behavior most of the time. In fact I met him during my first marriage. He had seduced my ex and was openly fucking her behind my back. It turned into a full cuckold relationship with him fucking her more than I did. The marriage fell apart but we stayed good freinds and have had some Fantastic times womanizing!

But now he older. His long flowing hair is gone, cut short a few years back and is now receeding a good bit. Years of drinking have put a full size spare around his waist and he's getting a little soft around the edges. Yet he's still a rude and obnoxious pig. I guess you go with what you know.

My wife says she thinks he's gross and puts up with him for me, but I've seen her doing some wild stuff to please him. Once during a game of uno truth or dare (homemade game) I watched her crawl on hands and knees to suck his cock, and later that night I watched him titty fuck her and sit on her face, and that was in one night!! Of course she had been drinking too, but for all her trash talking him, she was more than willing to comply, if you know what I mean.

the nastier the better

Oh yes i know what you mean 4winds04 , it sounds like you and your nasty slob of a friend had a real fun night with your hot wife . I say the nastier the sex the better .

Why

"Then I wanted to make of her what my hoodlum lover had made of me, and I suspect that at least some of the cuckold fascination is vicarious homosexuality. I know it is in my case, and how else do you explain wanting to suck other men's cum out of your wife's pussy. She's the bait for strange cock, but it's somehow much more fun to turn her over to strange men than it is to just be a cocksucker yourself. I've been both and still am, but I prefer having a female partner do the fucking and sucking for the most part."

The above quote was taken from Willypeter"s post, this is something I have believed for some time, although I go a little farther and feel we are really homosexuals with a bi tendancy.

We do not have to like them to desire them. They use and abuse us, but they please our women and being sissy cucks we enjoy it.

Attachments

• 27_1.jpg
    27_1.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 346
  • mtrhm.jpg
    mtrhm.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 331
  • 3972494050_1d32032228.jpg
    3972494050_1d32032228.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 324
I think that if my wife and I desided to jump into the lifestyle in a deeper sense and I/we found a bull to seduce her, I would want him to be an arrogent, self rightious son of a bitch. The kind of man that isnt even half the man that he thinks he is, no matter how many have told him so. Someone that most poeple couldnt/ wouldnt be bothered with because he's seen as a poser/phony. And still he thinks he's all that, and a bag of chips. The kind of vile, petty person that doesn't really give a shit about my wife and I except for the pleasure we can provide him. Someone who gets off on manipulating us to do his twisted, perverse bitting both privately and publicly and using us both for his personal pleasure pigs.

I would love to find this kind of man and become a cuckold to him. Let him humiliate and degrade me into being a filthy little animal for him. Manipulating me so that I'm eagerly offering up my lovely wife to him to use as he sees fit. The thrill of the embarrassment, and humiliation of us both becoming his pathetic fuckmeat property is such a turn on. To so fully surrender and submit to such a pathetic, arrogent, selfish and diabolical excuse of a man is so erotic to me it can almost make me cum just thinking about it!

4winds04 said:
The kind of vile, petty person that doesn't really give a shit about my wife and I except for the pleasure we can provide him.

I am actually nothing like this thread describes - but with the 'prize' you're offering, I bet I COULD BE :D

I'm off now to mark my initials on your wife's tits with love-bites ;)

ok, here's how to fix these jerk types for you

you need to get male breast augmentation... that's right... get a nice set of fake tits permanently installed on your front side... not small ones either. something you can't hide at work. if you want to be treated like a slut, you need to live like one. and what is a slut's true power... a set of big juicy melons! with tits (and no bra!) you can make HIS head spin, make HIS pecker become out of control... and in the end, MAKE YOUR WIFE JEALOUS !

and tell him you wish he will introduce you to some of his friends... bring them all over for a bikini bbq that you and your wife can wear matching bikinis and fuck the same guys.

not saying become a gay man or TS... i am saying, it is a way to stack the deck in your favor for the rest of your life. if you really like this lifestyle... you can't go wrong by getting a nice set of tits. you will never regret it...

Users who are viewing this thread