• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Arrogant men

• Thread starterimported_pussy boy
  • Start date
very hot

It's a very difficult thing to explain but I too have fantasies about arrogant alpha males taking my wife and humiliating me. When we were in a threesome relationship I asked if they would tie me up but my wife wasn't keen. I lovethe idea of wrestling for my wife with another man, I would be hoplessley outmatched and would be quickly beaten, his cock hanging over my face, I'd have to beg to be allowed to get up and have to tell him he was the superior guy and he must take my wife, she would be making token "no" noises but would really be keen on it. I would have to then kiss his sweaty balls and cock before he allowed me up to watch, kneeling, as he ****** my wife to strip, mauled her tits and then banged her hard.
Thanks for the great site everyone. Paul (uk)

Hi Paul - long time since you've posted.

I'd love to 'roll' with you, and put you in your place. Your description of what follows is excellent and would look forward to teaching your lovely wife 'tit-control' and showing her how she should be taken.

:)

[Post More Often!]

Sounds gut wrenchingly wonderful, the idea of my wife urging me on and my knowing I would lose, having my arms held behind me and my belly pushed out so my cock sticks out ******* and embarrassed. Hearing you whisper in my ear "you're going to lose and I'm going to fuck your wife" , and my submitting and being asked "do you give in and surrender your wife?". I say "no" but then have you slam yourself down on my chest your cock hovering above my face twitching. "please hang on" begs my wife but you grab my balls and start to squeeze. "Oh don't let him have me"
she cries.
"ok let me up" I beg "I shall have your wife" "yes" I reply "take her"
"No" she sobs knowing her fate is sealed and she watches, mouth open as I kiss your heavy balls "kiss the cock that's goinhg to fuck your wife and make her scream" you say. I submissively do, feeling your hard cock passing my lips, then the ultimate humiliation you turn around and instruct my wife to strip as you tell me to kiss your buttocks. My wife strips and you tell her to put her hands on her head as you are going to punish her 38 inch tits, her heavy nipples stiffening as you approach. You then tell me to bend over and I take six slaps on my bum while tell me how my wife is going to have a very hard fucking. I hear her crying. I then sit there my cock twitching, desperate to cum.......I'm told to turn away and not to watch and I hear her cries as you begin to work on her mummy tits......................

Submitting in a big way

It's my favorite fantasy to see my wife being taking by some real asshole guys that she cock teases . That would fuck her hard and spank her calling her all kinds of things . Make her finger herself and cum for them and beg for more . And when they're done they just laugh at me , calling me a pussy wimp who can't handle his slut wife . Then they make me suck clean they're nasty cocks . Nothing like a real husband and wife submitting to some arrogant asshole men . I'm with you paulj

It's strange ins't it the way we get turnerd on by things that are just not right really, but hey so long as no one gets hurt.
I have to confess I deliberately set my wife up some years ago. True story this, my wife was heavily pregnant and asked me to book an appt for a regular check up. Well I knew, having heard other people talking about it, that there was a temporary doctor at our local surgery who was "to be avoided". I was told by a friend locally that his wife had complaiend about being asked to undress when she didnt think it necessary, and how he'd heard that other women too had felt this doctor was a bit of a pervert.
Needless to say I sadly deliberately booked her an appointment with the doctor in question. Knowing he'd have the opportunity to tell her to strip and examine her and Yep he did.
I just told her our usual doctor was booked so I got her an appointment with the temporary doctor. She said afterwards she was surprised to be asked to strip completely and was given a vaginal examination when usually she was just asked questions and had her belly felt, plus blood pressure taken etc. She said he'd also examined her breasts and squeezed her nipples too. I loved it knowing she'd been embarrassed and ******* by this guy who clearly liked examining women more than was professionaly needed.

I've got a mate who's extremely arrogant but seems to be attractive to almost every women he meets. He's definitely fucked several other mates wives and has fucked several of my wife's friends when they've been out with us.

He's very open about loving anal sex and talks openly about how he loves to fuck his lovers hard up the arse. They all seem to love it and come back for more.

I've no idea whether he's had my wife too but the thought that he has is a great turn on. He works locally and she will often mention she's bumped into him.

He's the typical arrogant guy who sexually is aggressive and rough but the ladies seem to not get enough of.

My wife's bull has made me sit in the bathroom and listen to them fuck.

I've done that although my wife's lover was a friend and it was often a threesome although I preferred it when he took her first alone. I was never not allowe din but sometimes deliberately stood outside listening and imagining and wanting to leave them alone. I know my wife relaxed more when I was out of the room. He did fuck her up the bum hole, I held her hands and she said "no" but I said she'd been such a naughty girl she deserved it. It was a magic moment watching her face as he pushed his way in.

paulj222 said:
I've done that although my wife's lover was a friend and it was often a threesome although I preferred it when he took her first alone. I was never not allowe din but sometimes deliberately stood outside listening and imagining and wanting to leave them alone. I know my wife relaxed more when I was out of the room. He did fuck her up the bum hole, I held her hands and she said "no" but I said she'd been such a naughty girl she deserved it. It was a magic moment watching her face as he pushed his way in.
That's hotter then hell paul i love it when a wife says no don't please . It happen to me when my wifes mexican lover carlos and his friend . Had me hold my wifes asscheeks open and they took turns fucking her ass . It was'nt all bad , when i started rubbing her pussy she started moaning and came for us . Her ass was ! a little sore the next day . Those arrogant asshole men

Users who are viewing this thread