• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Article: Transforming the white male into a Perfect Black-Owned Servant

• Thread startertomas
  • Start date

tomas

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 11, 2006
blackmastershango.blogspot.com
Transforming the white male into a Perfect Black-Owned Servant

It should be the goal of every Black to transform every white male into a perfect Black owned servant. How this is done varies because each Black has their own idea of what the perfect white servant is. Yet there are certain principles that apply and if understood why and how to apply them can make this process easier, faster and more permanent.

Its best first to understand the problems associated with owning and training a white for a permanent servitude position. The major problems are all associated with moods or to put it another way the white changing his mind, getting cold feet or being reluctant to provide 100% dedication to his role as a white servant. This is natural and one of the deficiencies of the white race but must be dealt with in a manner that curbs this problem. Blacks must understand that the white has no control over this and control must be assumed by the Black to insure that the white can and will comply with is duties.

Various methods can be used and are under different circumstances. These include the reward/punishment program, cuckolding, confinement, sexual domination, black mail and sissification. Of all of these one method stands out as being the most powerful, longest lasting with the greatest effect and that is sissification. Nothing beats sissification of the white male as the number one method of total control with the least amount of effort. This is not to say that the other methods are not effect or will not be used because in conjunction with sissification the Black owner takes and maintains absolute control and power and squelches' any and all resistance from the white male.

Why is sissification so effective? First we must look into the mind of the white male. The white male thinks he is a man. He believes he is as good or better than any other man of any other race and he believes he is better than any female. His ego is what fuels his pride and false believes but that ego is real and so his thoughts are real to himself. He has reasons or excuses for any indication that he may not be a real man or better than any other man, most are fictitious and made up but once again this is what he believes and when a person truly believes something it can be difficult to change his thinking even with the facts. As long as the white male thinks this way he is a problem. Since he believes he is better than others he will take advantage of others, ignore them, be rude, unwilling to submit or comply. If he has a "mood" where he recognizes for a moment that he should submit and comply it can quickly evaporate when that mood goes away returning the white male to a problem.

No owner of white servants wants to or has the time to spend constantly training, ordering, disciplining or wasting time on bad servants. The practical Black wants their servants to perform without them spending much effort in getting them to do that.

The white male thinking he is better than any female typically has a low opinion of females. Such thoughts as "She is just a girl" "Girls can't do what boys can do", etc fill the white males mind. It matters not if a female just beat him hands down at something he will have an excuse. Girls are less than men, they are soft, they are silly, they are weak, they are…well…feminine and everything feminine is less than everything masculine, or so it is imprinted in his mind. In addition he has an imprinted idea of how females are supposed to be and act. It is not reality, mind you, but it's what he thinks.

The good thing is that all of this can be used against him. The more manly he thinks he is and the less he thinks of females the worse it is for him because what he thinks will be reversed and applied so the stronger he resists and believes he is the stronger the effect will be on him when applied. And there is NOTHING he can do about it. So properly applied it is foolproof and permanent! His idea of what a girl is, is exactly what he will become.

For more, go here: Black Master SHANGO's Zone: Article: Transforming the white male into a Perfect Black-Owned Servant

Reactions: sissyannie
Uh huh, all whites degrade females and this is only specific to whites. HAHAHAHAHAHA. As to "He believes he is as good or better than any other man of any other race and he believes he is better than any female," you might wanna check out Guns, Germs, and Steel: The Fates of Human Societies. Or don't either way this is really funny.

Yes, all the info here and in the link is 100% correct. I was a typical white male that believed he was better than his wife. I was a typical white male that believed I was better than any black male. My wife/Mistress Kim and especially Master Derek changed all that. I was a typical white male that:

realizes his life pretending he was a real man was a lie. It was a responsibility he could not meet and the pressure of pretending now being released he does not wish to assume it again. They say that the white male is told from the time he is a youngster that certain things are required of him. He cannot cry, he cannot look like a girl, he cannot act like a girl, he must be tough, he must win or be the best at everything. No white male can possibly do this. The white male is so inferior to the Black male that there is no possible way he can measure up.

Kim is 26 and has now been black owned by Master Derek for 2 years. I have also been black owned by Master for as long. I have been sissified now for almost as long. Inside Master and Mistresses house (it was once mine, I still pay for it, they own it [not by title or deed, that is still in Mistress and my name, however, I am sure that will eventually be stripped from me]), I wear nothing but sissy/feminine clothes. I perform all household chores. I work my 10 hour work shifts, come home, cook, clean, do laundry, serve Master and Mistress, whatever I am ordered to do, I do.

I am Master's slave. I am more like a servant to my wife/Mistress, however, if I do not do everything she requires, I am punished by Master. Master owns me and I never wish to go back to a life I had before. My main goal in life is to earn money for Master and Mistress, to be their obedient slave, to allow Master and Mistress to direct and command my life. I love having no choices, no freedom - I exist to serve my Master.

In my case, though, it was Master who oversaw my sissification. I, like all white males, tried as long as possible to hold on to the illusion that I was a real man. I am sad to say that my obstinate behavior required Master to waste time disciplining me when he should have been fucking and enjoying my wife and her body. Master, unlike the article, did not spank me, he used a belt and doled out repeated punishments on my ass.

To strip me of my manhood, Master, once he began fucking my wife in our home, believed that I should not be allowed to show any signs of being a man. This started with clothes. Master felt that in the home, I should not be permitted to wear any male clothing. To serve Master and my wife/Mistress, I was ****** to walk around naked. I felt awkward and realized my cock was tiny in comparison to Master's. I also realized how useless my cock was. I was never able to last for longer than a few minutes inside my wife when we did have sex, prior to Master taking her.

After awhile, I didn't like Master, Mistress or Master's friends (they call themselves my "Overseers") to see my naked body. It was embarrassing. I asked Master to be allowed to wear some clothes. After he took the belt to me for my arrogance, he said that it would be permissible for me to wear women's panties. In fact, he felt that was appropriate. Eventually, I was allowed to wear women's shorts, skirts and tops. I can wear any type of women's socks (knee highs are my favorites) or hose. Same with footwear, I can wear any type of women's footwear.

Once I was comfortable with that, Master moved me to the next phase. Master requires that I remove all my body hair. I have been allowed to grow my hair slightly long and, at home, I keep it in a feminine style. I always wear makeup at home as well. I live, breathe and act like a girl at all times at home. I have no desire to read or watch anything masculine. I have been completely sissified.

It does make life for Master, Mistress and myself much easier. I will write more about my particular life in a separate post. I do urge all of you interested in this lifestyle to follow the advice in this thread and link, you will be happier, your wife will be happier and, most of all, your Master will be happier.

Reactions: 69eatmore77 and sissyannie
Some of that stuff my wife has done to me but she is very submissive however I am still sub to her. We talk about having someone make decisions for us as its not always easy and we used to argue about dumb things like should we go to the mall.

How do you find a master like you did?

Reactions: 69eatmore77
slavejamie said:
Yes, all the info here and in the link is 100% correct. I was a typical white male that believed he was better than his wife. I was a typical white male that believed I was better than any black male. My wife/Mistress Kim and especially Master Derek changed all that. I was a typical white male that:

Kim is 26 and has now been black owned by Master Derek for 2 years. I have also been black owned by Master for as long. I have been sissified now for almost as long. Inside Master and Mistresses house (it was once mine, I still pay for it, they own it [not by title or deed, that is still in Mistress and my name, however, I am sure that will eventually be stripped from me]), I wear nothing but sissy/feminine clothes. I perform all household chores. I work my 10 hour work shifts, come home, cook, clean, do laundry, serve Master and Mistress, whatever I am ordered to do, I do.

I am Master's slave. I am more like a servant to my wife/Mistress, however, if I do not do everything she requires, I am punished by Master. Master owns me and I never wish to go back to a life I had before. My main goal in life is to earn money for Master and Mistress, to be their obedient slave, to allow Master and Mistress to direct and command my life. I love having no choices, no freedom - I exist to serve my Master.

In my case, though, it was Master who oversaw my sissification. I, like all white males, tried as long as possible to hold on to the illusion that I was a real man. I am sad to say that my obstinate behavior required Master to waste time disciplining me when he should have been fucking and enjoying my wife and her body. Master, unlike the article, did not spank me, he used a belt and doled out repeated punishments on my ass.

To strip me of my manhood, Master, once he began fucking my wife in our home, believed that I should not be allowed to show any signs of being a man. This started with clothes. Master felt that in the home, I should not be permitted to wear any male clothing. To serve Master and my wife/Mistress, I was ****** to walk around naked. I felt awkward and realized my cock was tiny in comparison to Master's. I also realized how useless my cock was. I was never able to last for longer than a few minutes inside my wife when we did have sex, prior to Master taking her.

After awhile, I didn't like Master, Mistress or Master's friends (they call themselves my "Overseers") to see my naked body. It was embarrassing. I asked Master to be allowed to wear some clothes. After he took the belt to me for my arrogance, he said that it would be permissible for me to wear women's panties. In fact, he felt that was appropriate. Eventually, I was allowed to wear women's shorts, skirts and tops. I can wear any type of women's socks (knee highs are my favorites) or hose. Same with footwear, I can wear any type of women's footwear.

Once I was comfortable with that, Master moved me to the next phase. Master requires that I remove all my body hair. I have been allowed to grow my hair slightly long and, at home, I keep it in a feminine style. I always wear makeup at home as well. I live, breathe and act like a girl at all times at home. I have no desire to read or watch anything masculine. I have been completely sissified.

It does make life for Master, Mistress and myself much easier. I will write more about my particular life in a separate post. I do urge all of you interested in this lifestyle to follow the advice in this thread and link, you will be happier, your wife will be happier and, most of all, your Master will be happier.

As a bull I never understood the desire some husbands, their wives and other bulls have for creating the sissy and master relationship. I have never fucked or had a husband suck me as part of bitchfucking his wife. I have never had the "sissy" get dressed in women's clothes, shave his body or do anything I would consider transgender. I have never had a wife suggest it and I think it would be awkward as hell. I am no psychologist, but I tend to think the bull and sissy that engage in homosexual behavior or cross dressing are gay. In that sense, the woman is arguably the bull and both men are sissies. Fuck, anyway, I get off on seeing the look of humiliation and jealousy on a husbands face as he watches me date his wife (he pays), fuck his wife, cum in his wife, facial his wife, or watch me and some pals gang fuck her. I am into the domination of it, but I definitely don't need to see him in a dress and or touching my cock.

Rodney1 said:
As a bull I never understood the desire some husbands, their wives and other bulls have for creating the sissy and master relationship. I have never fucked or had a husband suck me as part of bitchfucking his wife. I have never had the "sissy" get dressed in women's clothes, shave his body or do anything I would consider transgender. I have never had a wife suggest it and I think it would be awkward as hell. I am no psychologist, but I tend to think the bull and sissy that engage in homosexual behavior or cross dressing are gay. In that sense, the woman is arguably the bull and both men are sissies. Fuck, anyway, I get off on seeing the look of humiliation and jealousy on a husbands face as he watches me date his wife (he pays), fuck his wife, cum in his wife, facial his wife, or watch me and some pals gang fuck her. I am into the domination of it, but I definitely don't need to see him in a dress and or touching my cock.

==============

You're a true bull Rodney ............many cucks would
enjoy having you in their lives ..............doesn't a bull feel
it more satisfying fucking a relatively masculine man's woman
as opposed to some groveling sniveling femme wimp?
after all ifya cuck a sissy whay have you really done?

where's the accomplishment ? :)

^ Excellent assessment. I bit through my keyboard quite a lot in my responses to tomas, but you've said it quite well.

I love it when Mac uses cliches from the 60's ..
if you're not part of the solution you're part
of the problem :D

MacNfries said:
Sorry folks, but some things just piss me off ... that kind of crap is one of 'em! :mad:

Guess I should have said it in a more tactful way ... so, here, tomas ... especially for YOU!

===========

now you've made me cry cunt-face

Heya Tomas,

I quite like your blog, and I agree...white men need to be under the lash, made into girls, and made to submit before a big black cock. Once that happens, and once the master gives up some milk to sustain the slave....that slave will willfully watch his wife's cunny be filled with gloriously orgasmic black dick....and then she can start having real babies to replace the limp wristed, dud-like white ones.

And as for Mayor Mac-n-Cheese? He simply fails to see that their are other colors in the moral rainbow than just "hippy happy pink." Some of us actually feed off of the negative in life, and become quite strong from it. Allow others the right to their moral shields as well. And then suck on some superior black dick, hun. You'll feel better in the long run knowing your time on Earth is done....let your black master tell you what to do.

Ciao!

Ha! LMAO... Im with ya MAC... Makes for funny reading though...tomas, i am white, w/ 8", and I know for a fact that I can out fuck most black men I know, but it's not about color dude... The white man owes you nothing;), you have written some interesting stuff, this just isn't your best. Amylynn, I hope your trailer is safe from all the tornados!

johnnyreb said:
Ha! LMAO... Im with ya MAC... Makes for funny reading though...tomas, i am white, w/ 8", and I know for a fact that I can out fuck most black men I know, but it's not about color dude... The white man owes you nothing;), you have written some interesting stuff, this just isn't your best. Amylynn, I hope your trailer is safe from all the tornados!

============

ya might need a nice beatdown from a fine young black
gentleman ...........just sayin :confused:

I dont think i have heard of perviton...

Well, i checked out pervitron Duke, and I must say that as much as I love to read interracial sex stories, I dont think that will be my fate....

johnnyreb said:
Well, i checked out pervitron Duke, and I must say that as much as I love to read interracial sex stories, I dont think that will be my fate....

================

YHBW :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread