• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Article: Transforming the white male into a Perfect Black-Owned Servant

• Thread startertomas
  • Start date
Give me a break Duke, I don't speak schmoogle...But if it's any concellation I would let you fuck my wife if I had one, and I would really get off on it, but only because I dig it, no trying try train me to be your bitch though...not happening. No offense intended:)

For the record, I have been divorced for a few years, and we did swing together regularly! It just didn't occur to me at the time just how hot it would have been, had she offered to go out for fun, and bring home the pie, and a good story:( I actually would love a fresh creampie to slide into... Even if it was yours Duke...

Thanks Mac! It's funny, you quoted the Duke!
God rest his soul!

johnnyreb said:
Thanks Mac! It's funny, you quoted the Duke!
God rest his soul!

==============

thank you for your support :rolleyes:

@Mayor Mac Cheese

A gun?
Really?
What a fucking coward you are.

You point a gun at me, faggot, and I'll have your balls three ways to Sunday.
And in a pickle jar next to your teeth.

What a fucking faggot you are.
LOFL!

MacNfries said:
Oh my gosh, just noticed the new trailerpark trash calling me a "faggot" ... wow ... and me 17 years married with 2 kids. Guess you have a different meaning, than I, as to what constitutes a faggot??? I've been called a bigot before, and have to admit I've caught myself being a bit biased and strong headed at times, something my father (a Southern minister) certainly has tried to discourage. I'll put that one with the private message you sent me calling me a Nazi ... again, a word that you obviously use very loosely, as I'm certainly not a racist or believe in a "pure white race". In fact, my picture album often reflects lots of biracial sex & even pregnancy.

Just to set the record straight, here, however ... Amylynn, I wasn't necessarily pointing a gun at YOU ... I was expressing my conditions for being ****** to be a black man's "bitch", as tomas basically indicated, and what I called him out on. tomas has, several times, brought up the subject of "reparations" and that Dark Cavern BS; you chose to take his side and direct your ugly commit at me, first, and purposely misswrite my SN as an added insult. And that's fine; you take my words the way you wish to take 'em. I'm certainly no coward so your threats of putting my balls & teeth in a pickle jar ... well, :p just come on little lady, or whatever you are ... Fayetteville is but a short hour's drive from Raleigh. :D Mac

By the way, do any of these look familiar to you, Amylynn ... ????? See any "family" there?

Hahaha, love it.

As for tomas plan, I suggest he reads some history. Pretty much every civilization except from blacks have been conquerers who subjegated other people.

In fact black people are the only ones who has been given everything.

Look how christian Europe fought against the arabs who sought to create their Islamic world state. Or the chinese who spread their culture and religion through the asian world.

Well, tomas, this viking here doesn't agree with your plan. But feel free to keep fantasy going.

Users who are viewing this thread