As a Cuck/Cuck Wannabe Starting New Dice Game Cuck's may enjoy playing with bull's and reposter's

macman62

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 28, 2007
nj/florida
Starting a new thread, the thread is cucks, cuck wannabe's, wife and GF sharing via their PC with desktop sharing software. The idea is posting from the users PC/browser either using the users id or your ID to your favorite posting sites. This is not a mass download and should be painful angst for the cuck as he watches.

Filesharing programs such as Vola are in play for the reposters.

The cuck or wannabe will need to roll the dice below for the minimum amount of pics the reposted can post without interuption, any cucks not allowing for full minimum number of pics should be flagged and not allowed to particpate in the future.

https://rolldicewithfriends.com/rooms/cucks

Use red with a max of 20 outcomes.

To play the cuck must put up a g-rated face pic and desktop sharing information, after playing, the bull should post a pic of the cuck or cuck wannabe's wife of his preference to this thread not counting in the minimum count.

• Love
Reactions: 4adventure, GFtoShare, Mica and 5 others
This sounds very interesting.

Thinking about trying this but a bit nervous. If anyone is interested pm me.

sounds like a fun game to play

I’ll play

34DF1926-C992-42CF-942B-C24576F8EB48.jpeg

Reactions: slaveofmyown, Quietbull and Adequatecock
513287292 AD

Margg 1 (44).jpeg

Reactions: slaveofmyown and laury
play on

jaymargg said:
513287292 AD

Margg 1 (44).jpeg
your girl as she has been reposted on the internet -- she's a star!

160_450.jpg 158_1000.jpg 415_1000 (1).jpg 093_1000.jpg 144710.jpg 0_729.jpg 463_1000 (2).jpg 309_1000 (2).jpg 553_450.jpg 293_1000 (1).jpg 430_450.jpg

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: slaveofmyown, strokingcuck, carbex and 13 others
not sure how this works

macman62 said:
Starting a new thread, the thread is cucks, cuck wannabe's, wife and GF sharing via their PC with desktop sharing software. The idea is posting from the users PC/browser either using the users id or your ID to your favorite posting sites. This is not a mass download and should be painful angst for the cuck as he watches.

Filesharing programs such as Vola are in play for the reposters.

The cuck or wannabe will need to roll the dice below for the minimum amount of pics the reposted can post without interuption, any cucks not allowing for full minimum number of pics should be flagged and not allowed to particpate in the future.

https://rolldicewithfriends.com/rooms/cucks

Use red with a max of 20 outcomes.

To play the cuck must put up a g-rated face pic and desktop sharing information, after playing, the bull should post a pic of the cuck or cuck wannabe's wife of his preference to this thread not counting in the minimum count.
Sounds interesting when can we play?

Looking to play.

Have not played before and would like to try. Pm me.

Margg 1 (119).JPG

• Love
Reactions: rogerroger626, carbex, laury and 1 other person
Macman62, Thanks for posting these. I have seen her pic before bending over and smiling and I thought she was really cute and have been wanting to see more of her. Still no pussy pic but she has nice tits.

Reactions: jaymargg and Gpexposer
Ok this sounds like fun but need right Dom

Doms up for this game pm me

Where are the Doms at?

No Doms on at all anymore?????

This one looks very exciting

Any Doms want to do this today?

jaymargg said:
Thinking about trying this but a bit nervous. If anyone is interested pm me.
Interested