• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ashley Madison Zombie Advert

• Thread starterCapt. Ron
  • Start date

Capt. Ron

Slut Lover!
M.V.P!
Beloved Member
Jan 3, 2014
I know this is counter culture here but need to say something. I'm a guy but I'm feeling like the wife in the AM zombie commercial. Not sure if I'm ready to start openly fucking other women & making my wife just deal with it, but something has to give soon. I really wanna turn her into a cuckquean--she can't satisfy me sexually so she has to let a real woman do it.

Been there, done that. Still married, but have had a number of women on the side over the last 15 years because my wife really isn't into sex in any form except to have kids. When she got too old for that, all her interest left her. But --- my experience is the women that are really fun are also crazy, and that gets old if you are around them too much. Best of luck to you, whatever you decide to do!

Thanks, guys.

My thought now is how to bring this to her, convince her. We of course have talked and argued about this over the years but to no resolution. I wanna tell her that she needs to allow me this now for my good and hers too. She may not stand for it though and I don't want a divorce because I can't stand to put my child through that. Things aren't good now and I think she may go menopause early, making it even worse.

Users who are viewing this thread