• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Asian Girlfriend And Coworker

• Thread starterPubamoto
  • Start date
Well good news. She is definitely having a drink with him at a bar.

She text me she is having a corona with him and the ocean breeze is making her cold. Said she is enjoying herself. Of course I encourage her to relax and make the most of the time.

We will see what happens

Pubamoto said:
Well good news. She is definitely having a drink with him at a bar.

She text me she is having a corona with him and the ocean breeze is making her cold. Said she is enjoying herself. Of course I encourage her to relax and make the most of the time.

We will see what happens
Know what happened yet? Also, a pic or two of her would be awesome.

Cheers

You can see her pic in my profile.

She said she went out with him and had a couple beers. Apparently, the guy was pretty aggressive. It took awhile for her to tell me but I guess at the bar he kissed her a couple of times and grabbed her ass.

Apparently, she felt confused about it and went home. However, she admitted it was really fun.

It’s progress... I reassured her this was ok and normal and she should enjoy herself.

Right now she is contemplated by date 2. I told her I’m fully supportive and he deserves a second date.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Pubamoto said:
.... She said she went out with him and had a couple beers. Apparently, the guy was pretty aggressive. It took awhile for her to tell me but I guess at the bar he kissed her a couple of times and grabbed her ass. Apparently, she felt confused about it and went home. However, she admitted it was really fun. It’s progress... I reassured her this was ok and normal and she should enjoy herself. Right now she is contemplat[ing] [doing it on?] date 2. I told her I’m fully supportive and he deserves a second date.
Sounds like your woman Vy is continuing to move forward, with steady positive feedback from you.

Yes. Really hoping the guy keeps up the pressure on the next date

Pubamoto said:
You can see her pic in my profile.

She said she went out with him and had a couple beers. Apparently, the guy was pretty aggressive. It took awhile for her to tell me but I guess at the bar he kissed her a couple of times and grabbed her ass.

Apparently, she felt confused about it and went home. However, she admitted it was really fun.

It’s progress... I reassured her this was ok and normal and she should enjoy herself.

Right now she is contemplated by date 2. I told her I’m fully supportive and he deserves a second date.
Please add me to those who can view your profile.

Glad to hear she is progressing. Confusion in these matters is normal I've found.

I’ve just been supportive. I know once she starts she will be glad
She did it.

Well good news. Vy just got back from date 2 and told me all about it. Apparently things went well they had dinner and drinks. Afterwards, they went for a walk. She said he was so nice to her and she felt she could tell him anything and it was a great night.

Apparently they made out in a secluded area of the park for awhile. She even confirmed my suspicion and said she grabbed him through his jeans and he seemed much bigger than me. She said he claims
8”.

She seemed happy, excited, and also nervous to tell me. I told her I was happy she had fun and was supportive of it being what was best for her.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Pubamoto said:
Well good news. Vy just got back from date 2 and told me all about it....... Apparently they made out in a secluded area of the park for awhile. She even confirmed my suspicion and said she grabbed him through his jeans and he seemed much bigger than me. She said he claims
8”.
Very good. That implies Vy's lover-in-waiting is likely to be confident (IMO), and will continue pressing on with her until she fucks him.
Pubamoto said:
She seemed happy, excited, and also nervous to tell me. I told her I was happy she had fun and was supportive of it being what was best for her.
This too is a good sign. You might encourage Vy (explicitly) to unzip his pants, gently extract his cock, then suck his cock and swallow his cum. That's traditionally the first step (you might also mention) for a woman who wants to fuck a man — which could happen on the same date, after she gives him some time with teasing and fondling to recover.

We had a long conversation tonight before she went on date 3. She shared photos of him with me and talked about him. She told me how handsome he was and how confident he is. I agreed of course, and told her it was time to consider the next step and not to feel guilty about it. I told her it was completely normal to want that. I follow custard advice and explain she should suck his cock tonight. Eventually she admitted she would really like to try and that he deserves it. Looking like it’s a good night for this guy...let’s hope he stretches her out.

I am wondering how petite little Vy will handle a cock much bigger than my own

Pubamoto said:
We had a long conversation tonight before she went on date 3. She shared photos of him with me and talked about him. She told me how handsome he was and how confident he is. I agreed of course, and told her it was time to consider the next step and not to feel guilty about it. I told her it was completely normal to want that. I follow custard advice and explain she should suck his cock tonight. Eventually she admitted she would really like to try and that he deserves it. Looking like it’s a good night for this guy...let’s hope he stretches her out.

I am wondering how petite little Vy will handle a cock much bigger than my own

So we are dying to hear how it went last night. You are a lucky guy. I wish I could be in your shoes.

He's a lucky man.. very lucky

Sorry for late update.

Basically, she went out with him again. This time went better with my consent and encouragement. She said she felt guilty and awkward at first but it became
Enjoyable. Apparently, they had a few drinks, kissed at the bar, and then went to his place.

She said he was considerably bigger than me but guessed it was really about 8”. She sucked him, swallows another mans cum, and fucked
Him until
The morning.

I’m
So happy
I jacked off at least 6 times. She admitted it was fun and the bigger size made it a lot more fun for her

Reactions: HornyAsianLover, Susan's Slave and VauxGuy
Pubamoto said:
Sorry for late update.

Basically, she went out with him again. This time went better with my consent and encouragement. She said she felt guilty and awkward at first but it became
Enjoyable. Apparently, they had a few drinks, kissed at the bar, and then went to his place.

She said he was considerably bigger than me but guessed it was really about 8”. She sucked him, swallows another mans cum, and fucked
Him until
The morning.

I’m
So happy
I jacked off at least 6 times. She admitted it was fun and the bigger size made it a lot more fun for her
Congratulations.....her experience sounds super sexy. Maybe she will share more details with you soon.

Pubamoto said:
She [Vy] went out with him again. This time went better with my consent and encouragement. She said she felt guilty and awkward at first, but it became enjoyable. Apparently, they had a few drinks and kissed at the bar.
Good start....
Pubamoto said:
Then, they went to his place.
Good continuation....
Pubamoto said:
She said he was considerably bigger than me, [and] guessed [his cock] really was about 8."
It's very positive that Ms. Vy felt comfortable telling you openly that another man she found attractive and fucked had a cock considerably larger than yours.
Pubamoto said:
She sucked him, and swallowed [his] cum.
Excellent! Ms. vy started out the right way....
Pubamoto said:
Then, she fucked him until morning.
Better still! Ms. Vy demonstrated excellent endurance, and was able to accommodate her new man's large cock and subject him to extended fucking despite his large size. And, he too had very good endurance, it sounds like, perhaps as a result of Ms. Vy sucking his cock to orgasm before she started fucking him.

I’m
So happy
I jacked off at least 6 times. She admitted it was fun and the bigger size made it a lot more fun for her[/QUOTE]

Reactions: HornyAsianLover
Custer Laststand said:
I’m
so happy.... I jacked off at least 6 times.
Good. That was the appropriate response.
Pubamoto said:
She admitted it was fun, and the bigger size made it a lot more fun for her.
Ah ha.... so, Ms. Vy now realizes she is a size queen, and openly admitted that fucking another man.... especially a man with a large cock.... was more fun than abstaining in order to "stick with her regular man" (you). It sounds like you have, in effect, let the genie out of the bottle.

Sorry been awhile since last update. So Vy is back in town and we since got in many fights. Mostly jealousy ones since I am married. Usually the fights are such that she says she is breaking up but really just wants me to say I love her and it’s fine.

Well truth is she took so much time and money I was exhausted so this last Sunday I just stopped trying and we had a peaceful breakup. However, when we did so, she txt me how I was the best guy she ever dated and she loves me etc.. I still let her go and kept my distance as she requested including at work.

First two days she kept away, by day 3 and 4 she is already texting me and coming to see me all the time at work and flirting even though we technically split.

Now I noticed a couple things in the meanwhile...last time I spoke to her she admit this guy Daniel ask her out...he’s her coworker about 50 year old, 6’2”, hard drinker and has a lot of experience with Asians. For an older man he hits in a lot of women. She said she was disinterested and told him no but he brings her books and breakfast snacks.

Today I walk by her desk and I see a new book. She has three and never really finished reading any. Obviously he keeps pursuit.

Now tomorrow there is an employee get together at the White Bull (didn’t even make that up it’s the name). She just told me she is going with some of her coworkers.

I don’t know what to feel. I know I could get back together with her but I don’t really want to...sometimes I was bored, I spent out the ass on dates, and I was about to be divorced. I had to deal with her constant jealousy issues. She acts like she likes me a lot and I’m just not pulling the trigger. The longer I wait the higher the chance another mans cock will be replacing mine.

I feel like if I don’t move by tomorrow there is a good chance Dan will seduce her.

What do you guys think? I feel like it’s exciting and I need to hold back and let other guys enjoy her...if I swoop in again and keep taking her back I’m stressed out anyway...

Users who are viewing this thread