• Thread starterPubamoto
  • Start date

Pubamoto

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 24, 2018
Boston, MA
Hi all,

I’m Mike, 36, white male, and my girlfriend is Vy, 35, Vietnamese, 5’2”, 95 lb. Vy and I have been dating for 3 months and things have been going very good between us. We are like lovers and best friends. We both work together, and I am the one in a more senior position (she’s an assistant im a manager).

Vy is very shy and getting her to date me did take about a month but it has been worth it. Since she is so shy most of her life is either with me, or at work. So frequently she tells me every detail about work. Sometimes it’s boring but then I hear interesting details too.

I have always had cuckold fantasy but never acted on it. However, an opportunity seems to be brewing with her coworker, John. John is 6’0”, white, maybe 180 lbs and 25 years old. John has the constant attention of most of the better looking women and has dated a few of them in the office.

Vy only really talks to John and another coworker during the day due to desk proximity. However, I hear most of what he says. At first she kept complaining he was so annoying and lazy and how she hated him. Then she started telling me he never works but tells her a lot of story. Basically, my girlfriend is from California so for about a week all he wants to talk to her about is California.

About a week later he tells her his girlfriend is white and hot (he showed her and she agreed that his gf is not). However, he says he really likes Asians. She said she was surprised. I told her it seemed like he was interested and hitting on her. She said no no that’s ridiculous we are just talking as coworkers.

Another week later she says how lazy John is but he likes to talk about California. She admits he is good looking and if he goes there probably he will get laid a lot.

Another week or so later, she keeps telling me how John wants to break up with his girlfriend and is trying to come up with reasons. I told her it seems like he will make a move on her soon. She laughed and said ya right he’s too young and immature and he has a girlfriend.

About another 2 weeks go by and John has told her about all of his sexual conquests in the past, which she told me about. She then confided in me that he is such a player and all the best looking girls at work like to talk to him so much. At this point I told her I think it’s obvious he is interested in her. She was just silent and no longer in denial about that, previously she always refuses and said there was no way. She simply said she didn’t think he would date coworkers and he’s too immature.

However, every time his name comes up she likes to talk about him to my benefit.

Vy and I have a quiet relationship at work so people don’t talk about us and cause drama. However, John has on several occasions seen Vy and I at work and probably has suspicions.

Any thoughts anyone? I have told her that I like when she gets attention from men and I like it. She told me thanks for the understanding. However, whenever we talk about John too much she doubles down with how in love with me she is and how I am perfect for her.

I do have an advantage on John I make about 3 times as much money and I am far above him in the organization. I think these factors are discouraging him from making a real move.

What do you guys think? I will update as things progress.

Reactions: FuckMyAsianGirl and Susan's Slave
Pubamoto said:
Hi all,

I’m Mike, 36, white male, and my girlfriend is Vy, 35, Vietnamese, 5’2”, 95 lb. Vy and I have been dating for 3 months and things have been going very good between us. We are like lovers and best friends. We both work together, and I am the one in a more senior position (she’s an assistant im a manager).

Vy is very shy and getting her to date me did take about a month but it has been worth it. Since she is so shy most of her life is either with me, or at work. So frequently she tells me every detail about work. Sometimes it’s boring but then I hear interesting details too.

I have always had cuckold fantasy but never acted on it. However, an opportunity seems to be brewing with her coworker, John. John is 6’0”, white, maybe 180 lbs and 25 years old. John has the constant attention of most of the better looking women and has dated a few of them in the office.

Vy only really talks to John and another coworker during the day due to desk proximity. However, I hear most of what he says. At first she kept complaining he was so annoying and lazy and how she hated him. Then she started telling me he never works but tells her a lot of story. Basically, my girlfriend is from California so for about a week all he wants to talk to her about is California.

About a week later he tells her his girlfriend is white and hot (he showed her and she agreed that his gf is not). However, he says he really likes Asians. She said she was surprised. I told her it seemed like he was interested and hitting on her. She said no no that’s ridiculous we are just talking as coworkers.

Another week later she says how lazy John is but he likes to talk about California. She admits he is good looking and if he goes there probably he will get laid a lot.

Another week or so later, she keeps telling me how John wants to break up with his girlfriend and is trying to come up with reasons. I told her it seems like he will make a move on her soon. She laughed and said ya right he’s too young and immature and he has a girlfriend.

About another 2 weeks go by and John has told her about all of his sexual conquests in the past, which she told me about. She then confided in me that he is such a player and all the best looking girls at work like to talk to him so much. At this point I told her I think it’s obvious he is interested in her. She was just silent and no longer in denial about that, previously she always refuses and said there was no way. She simply said she didn’t think he would date coworkers and he’s too immature.

However, every time his name comes up she likes to talk about him to my benefit.

Vy and I have a quiet relationship at work so people don’t talk about us and cause drama. However, John has on several occasions seen Vy and I at work and probably has suspicions.

Any thoughts anyone? I have told her that I like when she gets attention from men and I like it. She told me thanks for the understanding. However, whenever we talk about John too much she doubles down with how in love with me she is and how I am perfect for her.

I do have an advantage on John I make about 3 times as much money and I am far above him in the organization. I think these factors are discouraging him from making a real move.

What do you guys think? I will update as things progress.
You should tell girlfriend, that John was hired, Not really to work, yet keep all the girls frustrated, and that John Has been Hired so he can keep the office ladies hot, and focused on Real Cocks.
You should give John your girlfriend for use any time he sees the need.

Maybe I’ll try to spin that in a joking way. I did mention I saw his cock in the restroom and her ears perked.

I think she's attracted to him and has probably even fantasized about what the sex would be like. But I also think she's telling the truth about how much she loves you and definitely doesn't want to chance messing that up, or cause crazy, face-losing drama at your apparently close-knit workplace. It's a matter of finding an appropriate opportunity; maybe you can begin mentoring John as a professional and once that builds, have him over for dinner. Vy may take the opportunity to become more relaxed around him away from work, and then you can setup certain situations where you're away for a couple of hours while they're alone. Make it clear to Vy however, that this has no impact on your relationship with her, in fact it will strengthen it if anything. See what happens...

It’s not that the workplace is so tight knit it’s just there are only about 50 staff total so things spread fast.

I am out of town for 2 weeks as things progress right now.

When I get back I’ll talk to her and have a long conversation about how we are solid and reiterate that I like when she gets attention and doesn’t take away from us.

Also, I know John is friends with one of my former staff that left for another job. I may be able to pass along to him that she is into John just so he tells him?

If you're away for two weeks, I'm sure she's talking more with him...and he can probably feel she's at least attracted to him. The real message he and she have to buy into is that it's okay for them to hookup with your full knowledge.

I agree. She knows I’m ok with flirting and attention but prides herself on loyalty. She really thinks John is afraid to date a coworker anyway. I don’t think he is I think he is intimidated by me (I wouldn’t fuck a senior manager gf either!).

I’ll work on expressing that more to her over some drinks when I’m back. When we walk down that path recently she is obviously taking it as me trying to pass her off or lack of interest and then doubles down on how much she loves me.

Pubamoto said:
She [my assistant] really thinks John is afraid to date a coworker anyway. I don’t think he is; I think he is intimidated by me (I wouldn’t fuck a senior manager's gf either!). .....
You're already skating on thin ice, what with mixing sex with work, as you are, having an asymmetric affair with your assistant Vy (asymmetric meaning you have unlimited economic power over Vy but she has no power over you).

Suppose, for instance, others in your group complain to higher management (you haven't said you're the CEO) that they feel Vy is getting favorable treatment because of her sexual relationship with you. If higher management in your company feels the performance of your group is suffering because of this perceived morale problem, Vy may be transferred to some other branch of your company — or, if that isn't feasible, she might be fired. If the latter happens, suppose further that Vy files a sexual harassment lawsuit against you and your company (which has deeper pockets than you, presumably), in which she alleges she gave in to your sexual advances only after extended resistance, after which she was fired as a result of her relationship with you becoming known. If the court rules in her favor, the resulting judgement could cost your company, and perhaps you personally, a LOT of money.

Now, consider an alternative potential development. You let it be known to John, perhaps indirectly, that you want him to become Vy's lover. John views that as a job requirement (since you're his boss, as well as Vy's), and he complies — perhaps with an alacrity beyond anything you anticipated. Sooner or later, however, the present economic boom slows down and perhaps gives way to a recession. Your company finds it necessary to downsize. Due, perhaps, to seniority considerations and/or performance evaluations (reflecting a point Vy has made, that John is lazy), you find it necessary to fire John or lay him off.

John, unemployed, might then file a sexual harassment and retaliation lawsuit against you and your company, in which he alleges you persuaded him to initiate an affair with Vy, whom he knew to be your girlfriend — but he complied, because you're his boss (as well as Vy's). Then, when you tired of him fucking your girlfriend Vy, you fired him. You protest that you fired him only because your company was ****** to downsize.... you had no choice. The court might well find John more credible, however. If so, the resulting judgement could cost your company, and perhaps you personally, a LOT of money.

One more point. If your company has a policy that discourages or prohibits sexual relationships among employees (you haven't said anything about this), and your affair with Vy — potentially expanded to include Vy and John — becomes known, that could result in Vy, John, and perhaps you as well (conceivably) being heavily penalized in some way.

Mixing asymmetrical sex with work (in which one participant, you, has power over the others, but the others have no power over you and are acutely aware of that) has potential disadvantages. I've tried to suggest some — there are probably others, as well.

Last edited:
I know there are obviously dramatic risks with the situation. However, worth noting even though I am a manager I don’t really have any direct supervision over Vy or her chain of command, two different sections. It’s not really uncommon for people to date across the two spectrum happens all the time and it is now with at least 3 other couples.

Regardless, yes there is still high drama/gossip factor involved.

Sage advice from Custer Laststand.

I’ll be honest that I have a personal policy to never have sex with coworkers, and of course there are the potential legal consequences of doing so as Custer Laststand pointed out. We tend to get caught up in the fantasy without thinking through the risks.

I don’t doubt that fucking the coworker has issues to begin with and probably should not have. However, just pointing out at my office this is common.

Anyway, too late to pull out now.

Well interesting update. Vy went to visit her parents in California and old coworkers there as well. I couldn’t go so she went alone. I didn’t bother her much but I noticed her acting funny, as in not texting at all for most of the day.

Anyway, she does things like that when she has something to say she doesn’t want to tell me.

I remembered vaguely her telling me weeks ago about her old coworker that was always trying to bang her but she never did. Apparently, the guy went out with her and a group on her last day of work over there but she never went with him but admits he was the best looking guy and she wanted to.

And now last few weeks she admitted the guy was messaging her from time to time on the work messanfer and the suddenly she is using viber and asking me to use it but clearly checking it all the time besides for me.

Now she txt me but seemed short and said she was “sleeping early” it was like 8 pm in her first day on vacation.

I saw the guys pic once he was about 6’2-3” maybe 200 lbs, dark Hispanic looking guy.

What do you guys? I feel pretty certain she’s fucking him. I’ve been encouraging her to talk with other guys and flirt and that I’m happy when she does. She admitted she enjoys it too and is really hppy I support that.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Pubamoto said:
..... What do you guys [think]? I feel pretty certain [my woman is] fucking him. I’ve been encouraging her to talk with other guys and flirt, and [saying] I’m happy when she does. She admitted she enjoys it too, and is really hppy I support that.
Sounds like your wish may be coming true — in California, while your woman is on vacation, in an environment that that won't involve a co-worker and is thus unlikely to cause problems with her (and your) work situation.

Your woman's apparent reluctance to tell you, her current lover, that she's fucking her former co-worker.... if that's what what she's doing.... would be consistent with the widespread inclination of women to keep their affairs secret from their husbands — or LTR partners or boyfriends — even in cases where they have their partner's permission to fuck other men.

In any case, the situation you've described suggests your woman is making progress.

Thanks yes. She drops little hints but I am putting it together.

Today she txt a group of messages while she is on vacation. She said her old coworkers (female) wanted her to go hit the bar with them since they haven’t seen her in awhile. She appeared not interested in the txt and said she was visiting family. Of course, I strongly encouraged her to go out relax, and have fun while she is on her trip.

I hope that guy will be there with her friends if he didn’t meet her yet already

Pubamoto said:
....... I hope that guy will be there with her friends, if he didn’t meet her already.
Will look forward to an update....

Sounds very interesting and I also feel it’s better not to play in the current workplace. As bad as I am, the one rule I never broke was not fucking current coworkers.

I hope she spills the details to you in time, and of course you to us. We all love a good perv here! lol

R
Pubamoto said:
Thanks yes. She drops little hints but I am putting it together.

Today she txt a group of messages while she is on vacation. She said her old coworkers (female) wanted her to go hit the bar with them since they haven’t seen her in awhile. She appeared not interested in the txt and said she was visiting family. Of course, I strongly encouraged her to go out relax, and have fun while she is on her trip.

I hope that guy will be there with her friends if he didn’t meet her yet already
Really wanna see this girl.

Sounds like you really want someone to plow her tight little pussy

I just spoke to the gf on the phone. Unfortunately, she is mostly just seeing her family. I tried to strongly encourage her to relax and have a few drinks but she didn’t seem very inclined. She did say she saw her friend earlier in the day. Apparently, her friend and her just had lunch and mostly got just got caught up. However, she did bring up that her former co-worker asked her friend if she was seeing her and joked to bring him along.

I told her she should really consider that because it’s good to see old friends. She just paused on the phone and said “Really?”. I reaffirmed its good for her and she would really have a lot of fun. We left it alone at that she seemed little awkward about the conversation.

However, right before I drafted this message she txt me that maybe one drink with him would be fun.

Let’s hope for the best. I know if she goes through with this first step that’s progress. She obviously has the hots for him I hope he can seal the deal.

Let's see some nudes of VY

Reactions: sexyebonylover and Cagedfordoms
Yes good idea