• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Asian hotwife needs ********

lknforfun said:
Was asked to share this very sexy woman. Wife of an asian couple loves ******** and husband gets off on seeing comments about her. Yet to meet them but hope to.

2391_1.jpg 1676502033935.jpg 1676502042729.jpg image_6483441 (2).JPG image_6483441 (8).JPG IMG_2504 (1).jpg MTXX_MH20230228_083545073 (1).jpg
Does he fuck her on a regular and frequent basis or is he looking for a reliable and trustworthy bull?

Reactions: bullbwc
eurobullsf said:
I bet she wonders what it feels like to be really full.
that's why he shares her. His cock is clearly insufficient so it takes some proper bulls to please her.

• Haha
Reactions: Lovasianladies
Capt. Ron said:
would be great to start training her beginning with fellows much bigger than the cocklet she has access to now, graduating her up in sizing as she becomes proficient in taking larger cocks, maybe a training set starting at 6 and culminating at 12 inches. we’ll have her regularly sliding up & down 8, 9, 10 inch dicks with ease in no time!
spme 3 hole training and DVP would be on the cards.

• Love
Reactions: Capt. Ron and Lovasianladies
SDlatinobull said:
Lovely Asian wife. That pussy looks nice and tight to stretch out. 🔥
Any more, I want to see her from head to toe nude

Reactions: MajorHorner and Lovasianladies
Asianaddicted said:
Any more, I want to see her from head to toe nude
Me too.

Users who are viewing this thread