• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Asian slut wives ONLY >

am asian male with asian wife. i want to be a cuck and an avid fan of this site. i'd like to think that cuckoldry is universal. it could go either way. looking at this site, is see whites cucked by whites, asians cuck be whites, asians cucked by blacks, and asians cucked by fellow asians, and whites or black cucked by asians. but the thing here is, it doesnt matter. please tone down the racist comments so that we could get this thread doing. excuse me Pumppoon. your comment is so lame and sophomoric at best. the only thing missing from your post is the obligatory "hail hitler" exultation at the end. under the right circumstances, asian women enjoy a cock as well as the others.

great post Randy. I couldn't agree with you more, but I think it's best that ignorant people just be ignored. It takes the fun out of for them. I noticed that our great monitors pulled the post anyway!;)

I would love to find an asian woman to be my wife and cuck me with other men. Where can I find one?????

You do realize your wife is fucking everything under the sun while your away... I live in Manilla now and have for the past 6 years and have fucked so many married local girls that are mail away brides I have lost count.

Just make sure you keep sending the checks so they keep themselves looking sqeaky clean and sexy...

Slutty Asian girl available!

I would love to find an asian woman to be my wife and cuck me with other men. Where can I find one?????

Hi dcforreal (and anyone else looking for a slutty Asian wife),

As it happens to be ... my wife is Asian, and she has a very close friend that is Chinese (born and raised in China, and still living there now), let's call this friend "Kitty".

Kitty is very attractive, she is single, and she would like to marry a white American man. And the best part is ... she is very slutty and loves the idea of marrying a cuckold! I am sure she would be able to make any cuckold a very happy cuckold. She is slutty for sure, but in a good way :D Although she likes having sex with different men, she is honest about it and does not cheat or lie. Which is great because she will be sure to tell you the details of all her sexual encounters to you! But, one small drawback is, her english is just so so, not great, so she may have a bit of a hard time telling you all the details clearly.

Some stats on her ... she is 35, 5'4", 115 lbs, cute, sexy, large breasts, and loves to be slutty for the right man. She has never been married and has no kids.

And Kitty is a little picky ... she wants to marry a cuckold that is 1) Caucasian, 2) American citizen living in America, 3) mid to high income, 4) above 5'10", 5) under 50 years old, 6) may want to have children (although her cuckold husband may not necessarily be the one to impregnate her). Those are the main requirements she has. Keep in mind that marrying a foreign citizen means having to apply for a marriage visa, which takes awhile, and this would NOT be a sham marriage whatsoever. This would be the real deal, she really truly wants to find a husband that she can be with for the rest of her life.

I know Kitty personally and I've spent a lot of time hanging out with her (doing non-sexual things). I know she is a good person, a loving heart, and would make a great hotwife.

So are there any takers out there? Any guy out there that would like to have Kitty be his slutty hotwife?

I am totally serious about this. If anyone is interested in pursuing a marriage with Kitty, send me a private message and we can take it from there.

Here are some recent photos of Kitty that were taken by a professional photographer in her apartment in China ...

Attachments

• kitty1.jpg
    kitty1.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 344
  • kitty2.jpg
    kitty2.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 318
  • kitty3.jpg
    kitty3.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 361
My asian wife has been fucking her boss for over a year. At first she tried to keep it a secret. I first learned of the affair when I found emails from her telling him how much she loved his big dick and strong arms. For some reason, the emails really turned me on. My wife has a fantstic body with a thin waist, large tits, long black shoulder length hair and the most sexy eyes. The thought of her fucking her boss made my cock hard!

After the emails, I started following her and watched as she went with him into a motel. Even before they went into the room, she was all over him. It was a big turn-on to watch my wife in the arms of another man, holding him and passionately kissing. I immediately went home and jerked off.

I later told my wife that I knew about the affair and that it turned me on. She liked the idea that I was turned on by the affair. She assured me that she had no plans to leave me and just wanted the great sex and big dick from her boss. She even started to tell me about their sex in great detail.

According to her, the affair started when the two lovers started working out together at the company gym. She was turned on by his muscular chest and arms, and when he asked her out for coffee, the night ended in a motel. From that day on, she sucked his cock at work almost daily and looked forward to long lunch hours spent in a motel room.

Now, I am truly a cuckold. My wife has sex with her boss everyday, and I just jerk off thinking about it. She even goes out in public with her lover and much to my humiliation makes no effort to hide her affair. Sometimes he will even call her at night and she immediately leaves our bed to be with him. But it still turns me on to think about this muscular man with a big cock fucking my hot asian wife.

isn't this the way it always seems to be for some of us!?!? Above is a photo of a Very Beautiful and Sexy Asian Lady named Kitty who is looking for a husband who wants to be cuckolded while she will be a Hot Wife and slut...then there are husbands,like myself, who would enjoy having their wife turn into a Hot Wife and slut,but she won't do it for whatever reason...now I really know what it means when I hear a guy say "it's enough to make a grown man cry"...it IS enough to make a grown man cry!!!

Hi tenderloin, I am very interested in Kitty. I meet all her requirements except 2. I am only 5' 8" and am 65. That may be a deal breaker. But, if not, I would be interested in doing all the paperwork to bring her to America. She could cuck me as much as she wants. I would love it. I would love to lick all her lovers cum from her pussy. I would even fluff for her.

Hey jmexpat, I would love to find a mail order bride from Manilla. Plus, I would love to hear more about you sexploits. Maybe pictures as well

Hi tenderloin, I am very interested in Kitty. I meet all her requirements except 2. I am only 5' 8" and am 65. That may be a deal breaker. But, if not, I would be interested in doing all the paperwork to bring her to America. She could cuck me as much as she wants. I would love it. I would love to lick all her lovers cum from her pussy. I would even fluff for her.

Sorry dcforreal, she really prefers someone under 50 years old.

haha, if you guys are into asian slut wives you need to move to Japan!

I'm Japanese American, but speak Japanese and every Jgirl I've dated here is perfect, asian slut wive potential, most having never been with a non-Japanese guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back