• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Asian wife has date with black guy tomorrow night

• Thread startertenderloin
  • Start date

tenderloin

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 1, 2007
My sexy, little, Asian wife has a date with a black guy tomorrow (Friday) night, and I am very excited about it! But to be honest, it may just end up being a strictly platonic date. We shall see.

A bit of background ... my wife and this guy used to have classes together and were just friends. She likes him just as a friend. Well the classes ended last year and they haven't seen each other for many months. A week ago he emailed her saying "Hey, let's get together sometime and catch up". Somehow that ended up being a dinner date, just the two of them, tomorrow night at a restaurant/bar downtown.

When she first told me about this she asked if I wanted to tag along, and I said "No way babe, it should just be you and him alone, that sounds awesome". She immediately knew what I meant. She is a "hotwife" and has had sex with many other guys (strangers) in the past, either while I watched or while I waited at home for her return (and to give me sloppy seconds, yum!).

Anyway, she immediately knew that I wanted her to have sex with him by the end of the date. But she said she could never do that because she views him as a friend, and only has "friend feelings" for him, he is not that attractive, blah blah. I suppose all that is the case. And I don't want to pressure her too much, but nonetheless I let her know that if he does possibly start to flirt with her on their date, that I would be a very happy husband if she flirted back, and best yet, if she ended up doing some sexual stuff with him. She said that is highly unlikely to happen, but I still have my hopes up that something naughty will happen :p

I'll keep ya'll updated. Although, again, probably nothing is going to happen. But just knowing that she is there at the bar with him for a date, is enough to get me excited :)

Here are some photos of her from a few weeks ago ...

DSC04715cc.jpg X9210006b.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
She's a very sexy looking lady.

I'd be surprised if he didn't have sexual intentions

Last night when we were in bed, she said "I don't think I will do anything with him [her black guy friend], but maybe after I am done with him I can go over to the bar and try to meet some other guy there, that would be fun, since I am already there and everything."

:D

I said, "Sounds great, go for it!"

This morning I got up early to plug in her phone to make sure it was 100% charged, then I slipped some condoms into her purse, then I wrote down the address of the restaurant, nearest parking garage, with directions on how to get there.

Today is casual Friday so I told her to wear some tight jeans that really show off her cute little ass. She did. She asked me which blouse she should wear and I told her whichever blouse best showed off her ass. Then she put on her comfortable/casual work shoes and I told her to bring along some high heels for the evening. She did.

Looking forward to tonight ...

Very sexy.
If she dresses that way tonight, and wants to get laid..., she will! :cool:

Agreed, she'll have absolutely no problem finding a willing guy to put his pipe in her.
Didn't realise there were so many slutty asian women around until I fouind this site.

Feel free to post more of that fabulous body :)

Smokin' hot wife! Can't wait for the update.

Well she's been on her date for more than two hours now, and no word from her. If she were having an unenjoyable time she would have been home by now :)

Here is another pic of her ...

honey_in_the_forest.jpg

She just called and said she is on her way home. Nothing happened :(:(:(

What a bummer. She said her friend ended up inviting a bunch of other people (couples) to the date, and so everything remained innocent and platonic. Boo! She said they all just ate, drank, and were merry. She said she had a good time with them, and is tired now. I told her to stop off at a sex club before she came home, but she said she is too tired to do anything naughty. Bummer!

Sorry for the disappointment guys. Sometime soon she will definitely be going out on a sex date, and I'll keep ya updated on that.

some more pics in meantime

Give her time. She will find a decent guy to fuck her...

Nice to see your hot girl again Tenderloin (feels like it's been a while) :)

So, this date didn't work out - at least she's still in the mood. Take it easy, and see what transpires ;)

WOW, man you wife is a total hammer! I would love to meet her and have her to myself or a MFM, what a chatch!

Tenderloin,

Your wife is a *very* hot-and-sexy-looking woman. Impressive!

tenderloin said:
My sexy, little, Asian wife has a date with a black guy tomorrow (Friday) night, and I am very excited about it!

Good!

tenderloin said:
A bit of background ... my wife and this guy used to have classes together and were just friends. She likes him just as a friend. Well the classes ended last year and they haven't seen each other for many months. A week ago he emailed her saying "Hey, let's get together sometime and catch up". Somehow that ended up being a dinner date, just the two of them, tomorrow night at a restaurant/bar downtown.

That's very promising. Obviously your wife's "just friend" has the hots for her, and your wife is responding nicely.

tenderloin said:
When she first told me about this she asked if I wanted to tag along, and I said "No way babe, it should just be you and him alone, that sounds awesome". She immediately knew what I meant. She is a "hotwife" and has had sex with many other guys (strangers) in the past, either while I watched or while I waited at home for her return (and to give me sloppy seconds, yum!).

*Very* nice. Your wife is on the right track, and you appear to have adapted well as her cuckold.

tenderloin said:
Anyway, she immediately knew that I wanted her to have sex with him by the end of the date.

That's good. You gave her the right message and your wife received it, her protestations notwithstanding.

tenderloin said:
She just called and said she is on her way home. Nothing happened. :(:(:(

Ah well. Maybe, having become re-acquainted with her friend, she found the necessary "chemistry" wasn't there. It happens....

tenderloin said:
Sorry for the disappointment guys. Sometime soon she will definitely be going out on a sex date, and I'll keep ya-all updated on that.

Hey, don't worry about it. Your wife appears to have great potential as your cuckoldress. Will look forward to hearing more.

—Custer

when can we get to see/hear more about your wife? shes gorgeous

Why dont you set her up with another black guy that can get the job done. And make sure to take pics of your hot asian wife fucking a bbc.

Did you at least try satisfying her when she came home?

Has she had any more dates lately with black tenderloin?

man And I thought I was the only one out there, being a white guy who wanted their asian wife fucked by a Black guy..... awesome to see im not alone.

asianwife said:
man And I thought I was the only one out there, being a white guy who wanted their asian wife fucked by a Black guy..... awesome to see im not alone.

No youre not alone. Its not as much as white women for black obviously but it exists. Asian women gettin black cock is just as hot in my opinion, except asian women arent into black men as much as white bitches. Asian women prefer white men but will fuck a black cock for the show and to try it out. Asian women usually have very small tight pussies so bbc maybe too large for them to handle but thats part of the drama if they can fit it in.

sharky20 said:
No youre not alone. Its not as much as white women for black obviously but it exists. Asian women gettin black cock is just as hot in my opinion, except asian women arent into black men as much as white bitches. Asian women prefer white men but will fuck a black cock for the show and to try it out. Asian women usually have very small tight pussies so bbc maybe too large for them to handle but thats part of the drama if they can fit it in.

Yup, u are not alone. and Sharky u r right, most Asian women r into white men. My gf isn't interested to date a blk man but interested in BBC. She got a really tight pussy so not easy for her to handle a BBC because my cock hurts her sometimes if I do it really hard. That's why we want our first try to just include a BJ.

Users who are viewing this thread