• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Asian Wife

• Thread startercharwong88
  • Start date

charwong88

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 11, 2008
Here is my Asian wife. I love to show her off. I get excited when other men looking at her. She enjoy that as well.

Attachments

• IMG_0152a.jpg
    IMG_0152a.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 552
  • IMG_0154a.jpg
    IMG_0154a.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 854
  • IMG_0163a.jpg
    IMG_0163a.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 420
  • IMG_0166a.jpg
    IMG_0166a.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 415
  • IMG_0197a.jpg
    IMG_0197a.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 607
  • Love
Reactions: Chinalord, unobruno and PhilippinesFun
U get excited when other men look at her but are you willing share her?

Thats the question you should be asking yourself.

charwong
did you yet share her ? xxx

sexy as hell

shes a hottie. nice tight cunt in that second pic.how olds she?and where are you guys from?

judging by the name i think shes chinese

I always wanted to try chinese, but alas the one that offered i wasnt into. But your wife dayuuum shes smoking hot. Breeding material there.

judging by the name i think shes chinese

I always wanted to try chinese, but alas the one that offered i wasnt into. But your wife dayuuum shes smoking hot. Breeding material there.

Judging by the name i think shes chinese

I always wanted to try chinese, but the one that offered i wasnt into. But your wife dayuuum shes smoking hot. Breeding material there.

when will we see blk seed dripping from her

Last edited by a moderator:
Soulofmischief said:
Who know if she's Chinese? He didn't say.

can i watch her on cam?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not 100% sure

Not 100% sure but i think wong is a common chinese last name. But then again i could be wrong but, it doesnt matter. Like phife said on a tribe called quest song "I like em brown, yellow, puerto rico or haitian"

Users who are viewing this thread