• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

asian wive

• Thread startermrock
  • Start date
If she's talking about it with you then there's hope. I've been talking with my wife about the ideal for sometime and she's seems hot for it. Give it some time and nuturing.

Your fantasy will soon become a reality

Last edited by a moderator:
If you ever find yourself in So Cal let me know. I would love to help you with your wife. Most of my ex gfs have been asian and I seem to attract that type of woman so your wife might relax around me. I also might be heading up to the bay area later this year so if you want me to contact you I can. PM me

please tell me

how many of you guys would fuck my wife i would like 2 know? thx

Attachments

• DSCN0595.jpg
    DSCN0595.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 474
mrock said:

ME!! I absolutely would love to fuck your wife. No doubt about it. I love Asian pussy, I have an Asian wife myself. Ever make it up to Portland? If I came to San Jose, could I fuck her for a weekend?

mrock said:

Yes, YEs, YES!!! - That's 3 of me... (Oh - one for each hole - how convenient) ;)

Loovely looking little slit there. Hot!

:) thx guys

mrock said:
I would!!! Your wife looks great:)

My wife is Asian too. She gets fucked regularly by other guys, we both love it. Your wife will love it too.

If you two are talking about it and she lets you take nude picures of her I don't see a problem. It is just a matter of time. My Asain wife was the same way but she finally agreed to try it with three different guys at different times just to see what it was likie. She was on herway to being a slut after the second guy.
Hung in there. She will and she will love it.

amorris

i would eat her out then fuck her full then eat it again.

thx amorris

i hope you are right

Ok I am not a guy.but have a HUGE vibrating strap on. I will fuck your wife ,she is only 8.36 hours away from Lake Havasu City:D
mrock said:

Hot! I'd love to slid my big cock in her...

hotwifeapril said:
Ok I am not a guy.but have a HUGE vibrating strap on. I will fuck your wife ,she is only 8.36 hours away from Lake Havasu City:D

Plus you 2 could take turns riding the Sybian,,,,, yeeeehaaaaa :D

my sweet wife

i want her 2 fuck a few guys?

Attachments

• DSCN0950.jpg
    DSCN0950.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 474
  • Picture 178.jpg
    Picture 178.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 491
wow that first pic of her in red is hot! I would LOVE to slide my young cock inside your wife and give her my hot cum.

mrock said:
i want her 2 fuck a few guys?

Where are you guys located again?

She looks amazing. If you guys are in souther cali let me know. I can help.

mrock said:
we are located in san jose ca.

He actually says where they are located if you READ the posts :rolleyes:

I think the blood temporary left your brain.:D
tenderloin said:
Where are you guys located again?

Users who are viewing this thread