asian wive

• Thread startermrock
  • Start date
hotwifeapril said:
I think the blood temporary left your brain.:D

Even when I get a hard on, there is still plenty of blood left in the brain :D

can you guys fake her

can you guys fake her or put some caption on her pic. that would be a great turn on 4 me thx.:D

Love the thought of this beauty spread out for my hard, white cock. I wonder what she's saying there.....

Attachments

• MrockHot.jpg
    MrockHot.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 404
thx

thx grey i love them keep them comimg....

I too have known a few guys whose Asian wives were cock hounds. And for your enjoyment grey, I happen to be very well endowed, a little over nine inches. Not bragging, it just is what it is. I would love to slide it into your wife's pussy while you watch her wiggle around on it! Can you imagine seeing me slowly withdraw it from her used pussy and then watch my cum drip out of her? How's that for a mental image!

LOL "A little over nine inches" IS bragging uscavsct, but if you've got it - flaunt it :)

I've never claimed to be more than average (OK at almost seven inches, it's the top end of average) - but that's more than enough if the cuck is in the less-than-three-inch range. You might find that yours may scare off some of the ladies that would love the look of mine - each to their own ;)

As for your mental image....... lovely but she's not MY wife. :D However mRock may well like to see you with your monster at one end, while I keep her quite with my more modest slut-silencer ;)

fake my asian wife

i love when you guys fake my sexy asian wife. thx:p

i love when you guys fake my sexy asian wife. thx

mrock said:
:) yes but i want her to fuck other men. heres a pic of my wifes tight pusssy,

I would like to fuck your wife while you watched.this is my penis. what is her idea?

Attachments

• mmf-p1-1.jpg
    mmf-p1-1.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 143
pic.

i hope you guys like the new pic.

DSCN2712.jpg

Reactions: Susan's Slave
I love the pics.
Hope we can trade pics sometime!
Have you seen my slut Asian wife?
PM me if your interested.

She'd look very different after a train have ripped through that tight pussy of hers. Would love to see more of her.

I've got the same problem, wife talks about it in bed but then says she would never cheat....grrrrrrrr

mrock said:
me and the wife talked about her fucking other men, and she wanted 2 fuck a white man with a big cock, and i got very excited about the thought of my sexy asian wive fucking a guy with a big cock, but when i talk about it after we make love she says its only sexy talk, are there any couples like me?
We started a conversation about my wife fucking other men and it was just a fantasy. But, we played some more and talked some more and decided we would go to aa swingers club , just to check thins out. She sucked 10 cocks and fucked 3 guys the first night and now likes to go there when the Marines ar there and she fucks up to 30 of them in one evening. Becasue they are certified clean, she fucks them bardback and I did the math, they pump a cup of cum into her pussy in one evening. Yes, I lick and suck it all out . I am not sorry that we started, I wish we had begun sooner.