• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Asian4bbc

asian4bbc

New around here...
Beloved Member
Girlfriend has agreed to be my BBC *****. She wants to read your comments on how she looks and why she will enjoy the BBC lifestyle.

More of my Pinay BBC ***** Girlfriend

If the comments are good we will post more for everyone to see. She wants to be encouraged more to satisfy her "Dark Cravings".

More Pictures

Here are some more pictures for everyone to enjoy. She wants more encouragement from everyone on why she should be a BBC *****.

She's been trained to be a BBC *****

I've trained her to be a BBC ***** and now we are in the process of looking for REAL guys to hook up with. The problem is that BBC is not so readily available here in the Philippines. However, we are trying on several different websites. Anyone have and websites we might want to try to meet BBC either in the Philippines or traveling here and looking to spend some times with Freaky couples?

Men, Women & other Couples I need your help here. My girlfriend wants to hear what everyone thinks about her pictures and her decision to be a BBC *****. WE ARE A REAL COUPLE!!!! You can also contact us at asian4bbc@gmail.com to learn more about us.

hopefully all she will have is BBC only and hubby gets to lick her sweet pussy clean. When time is right having her inpregnated by blk lovers :)

Tell your wife that Black men LOVE Asian women. We'll fuck her like she's never been fucked before. I'd be BALLS DEEP in her pussy while pulling her hair. Making her scream in her native tongue. Your wife has a very curvy body and we love that! When I saw the pic of her touching her finger tips to the floor my eyes O_O, lol.

as of 2010 I got the privilege to be with a fillipino and cambodian now only desire blacks...you look fantastic

Thanks to Everyone

Thanks everyone! Girlfriend loved everyone's comments and is pleased about being a BBC ***** for me. She never knew so many couples did this sort of thing. Chicago BBC she would like to hear more about the filipina and cambodian girls you spoke of in your reply. How long have they been BBC whores? We also posted a topic showing our BBC training. Check it out we have only had 1 comment. The pictures show how she has evolved. Alpha Rey she is so happy that you liked her pictures and the one of her touching the floor showing her sexy ass. It's available for Black Men to enjoy if they are coming near us. If your coming our way you know how to contact us.

That's great. Since I probably can't make it over there for a while you should get her to make a video, showing how she'll be a good slut for black dick.
If you she makes I.should get first dibs, since it as kind if my idea, lol
Send to beme75700@yahoo.com

asian women are the hottest and sexiest women anywhere and yours is one of the hottest i have seen. if she is a bbc *****, luv to know more about her and how you got her to agree to this, put it in a story, leaving out nothing. also, she looks so tasty, i would luv to lick her till she cumms alot, then suck her tits, and then anything she wants done to her. tell her i think i am in love..

Nice pics, would like to see and hear more. I'm married to Filipino and they make sure they take care of there own. They also make sure if our not satisfied they bring more to you....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back