• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ask a cuckoldress - vlog

Jinxypie

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Hey guys,

Not sure if you're interested, but a cuckoldress friend of mine is coming down from the Maryland area this weekend... we're gonna get together to hang out, but also to vlog. :D

She goes by Queen KC, and she runs the website Get Into Cuckolding - Information on how to get into the lifestyle. (Parts of it are still under construction.) She's been a great ally to have as well as an awesome friend. Since we're both taking on the task of creating informational sites about cuckolding, we wanted to get together and bounce ideas off each other... and this idea came about. We want folks to ask us questions about cuckolding in general, things specific to a cuckoldress, or even a question for our cucks. (They won't be going on camera, but they can tell us their responses.)

So! If you want to ask us a question, go to my blog for details, JUST JINXY. I will be posting the vlog on YouTube and can link it here when it's complete.

I hope it turns out to be a great success!!!! :)

Hey Beautiful... sounds like you're branching out :) Good for you.

Just checked a couple of the links - your friend looks cute too :D Hope you tell her about me as well as your 'cuckold' pals.

I saw some of your YouTube bits early on, and very much enjoy watching you and listening to you talk.

I like your new site and outlook, even if it is not new to you, it does bring a lot of things in the open. It has always been hard to explain there are many levels of cuckoldry. I like what you say about cheating, and cuckoldry is certainly not about cheating, it is an understanding between two adults.

I am interested in anything your can or will tell me

HTML:
Not sure if you're interested

Jinxypie, you are the adorable one to say the least, every cuck wants a woman like you.

wow you and this new girl are hot as hell. This other girl seems to have a real nice thick body on her.

Any chance on getting a lesbian cuckolding shoot? haha, one of you taking a strapon to the other.

the getintocuckolding.com website is broken. Only the homepage works.

wow you and this new girl are hot as hell. This other girl seems to have a real nice thick body on her.

Any chance on getting a lesbian cuckolding shoot? haha, one of you taking a strapon to the other.

the getintocuckolding.com website is broken. Only the homepage works.

Her site is under construction, but the home page and the blogs tab works. She knows it's broken, give her time to fix it. ;)

Lesbian cuckolding shoot? Who knows what the future holds. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back