• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

At a hotel with her new black bull!

• Thread starterjjthickster
  • Start date

jjthickster

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 18, 2010
My hot wife is out tonight with her bull at a hotel near by, this is their third encounter. Needless to say she cums all night with him, a lot more than she ever has with me. I can't wait for her to return home all sore and tired of fucking him. Sometimes she won't let me fuck her just because how sore she is the next couple of days. That's ok since they take pictures and record the audio so I can get off on my own ;-)

Attached are some comparison pictures for yours and my own viewing pleasure as well as what he gets to enjoy while I sit here waiting!

Attachments

• 574574471.jpg
    574574471.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 859
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 1,220
  • d2.jpg
    d2.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 1,072
  • hotel.jpg
    hotel.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 1,187
  • wife.jpg
    wife.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 904
jjthickster said:
My hot wife is out tonight with her bull at a hotel near by, this is their third encounter. Needless to say she cums all night with him, a lot more than she ever has with me. I can't wait for her to return home all sore and tired of fucking him. Sometimes she won't let me fuck her just because how sore she is the next couple of days. That's ok since they take pictures and record the audio so I can get off on my own ;-)

Attached are some comparison pictures for yours and my own viewing pleasure as well as what he gets to enjoy while I sit here waiting!

Just love the comparison pics! Makes you feel how good it must be for the wife to be properly filled with cock & not just a small clitty barely touching the sides!
My wife is always telling me how she just cant feel me at all, wow it realy gets to me & i cum instantly.

Your HOT wife looks like she is getting a great cock up inside of her. Does she bring you home a cream pie?

no wonder she plays with the bull looking at those pics.

canberraguy4fun said:
Your HOT wife looks like she is getting a great cock up inside of her. Does she bring you home a cream pie?
Well, we haven't gone that far yet, the next morning she told me one of the times he came that night was on her pussy lips but not inside, although one time while she was coming she said she wanted him to. We've talked about it in the past and it'll happen soon, however I'm not really feeling the clean up bit but the thought of he shooting his load inside of her as deep as he can go is beyond exciting. I will post some stills that happened that night shortly, also got some good sound bites, very hot :)

AussieCplLookin said:
no wonder she plays with the bull looking at those pics.
No kidding, we have a healthy sex life, of course she could be fucked a lot more often and for longer sessions if she had her way that's why I'm sending her to see him every 2 weeks or so. The bull and I take care of all the hotel bookings and schedules, she just goes to the hotel and gets fucked for hours and comes back home sore, very sore.

joesoap said:
Just love the comparison pics! Makes you feel how good it must be for the wife to be properly filled with cock & not just a small clitty barely touching the sides!
My wife is always telling me how she just cant feel me at all, wow it realy gets to me & i cum instantly.
I do that quite often, compare the pictures side by side, sometimes they can be pretty intricate, I suppose I should post them somewhere, definitely gets me off.

Pictures from 2 nights ago

Sucking her bull's cock

Attachments

• DSC08739.JPG
    DSC08739.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 708
  • DSC08740.JPG
    DSC08740.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 985
  • DSC08741.jpg
    DSC08741.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 811
  • DSC08730.jpg
    DSC08730.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 950
Fucking

That's actually her cum on him, not his :D - I've been able to get her to cream before on me but not like this...

Notice how red her pelvic area is from all the fucking. Love it.

Attachments

• DSC08775.JPG
    DSC08775.JPG
    21.5 KB · Views: 905
  • DSC08778.jpg
    DSC08778.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 778
  • DSC08779.JPG
    DSC08779.JPG
    95.6 KB · Views: 813
  • DSC08783.jpg
    DSC08783.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 764
nice pics your wife looks amazing with some thick cock inside her

Amazing photos. Your wife is VERY hot, and so is her bull. Let the good times roll!

Update: Yet again...

My wife met her bull for the fourth time last week. This time during the day at a hotel near by. She dressed up in an office type suit with no underwear just as he had requested. She was kind enough to video tape some of the action so I am including pictures off the videos she took as well as a picture from her phone. Enjoy!

Excuse the low quality pictures, they are captures of an OK quality video camera.

Attachments

• 4a.jpg
    4a.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 450
  • 4b.jpg
    4b.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 417
  • 4c.jpg
    4c.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 467
  • 3a.jpg
    3a.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 429
  • Untitled-16.jpg
    Untitled-16.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 483
WOW, your wife and her bf together look smokin hot!! She has a perfect figure and love how she looks when she is taking that huge cock. Please post more phots as well as post more about them together. What is the age difference?

They are meeting again tonight at a hotel near by. I am going to stop by with her before he comes in so I can set some recording up prior to their fuck session. She's 30, he's slightly younger, I think 28?

jjthickster said:

OMG, poor thing - no wonder she is already on to her THIRD BBC SESSION with that enormous, gigantic, throbbing love stick.

Does she have any other girlfriends who need to share this hot guy?

Users who are viewing this thread