• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

At the pool, should be at work

• Thread starterLeAnne
  • Start date

LeAnne

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 25, 2008
I had so much fun skipping a day from work and hitting up guys at the pool. I'd love to see my bf face while I let this guy have his way (the second one).

DSC01534.jpg DSC01535.jpg DSC01536.jpg hotguy.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
Arriving Home

What a great day, except he noticed my bikini strap..ooops.

home.jpg home2.jpg home3.jpg

wow. keep this visual documentation coming. not often there are people willing to show pictures with their faces, and not common that the lady is actually attractive.

Twins

Have you noticed that the guy in the background on pic 4 is the clone of the guy the hot babe is cuddling up to.
GUESS THEY ALL WANNA LOOK LIKE THE GUY WITH THE HOT BABE

wAIT A MINUTE

Hey Wait A Minute!!!
If You Are Arriving Home Late,who's Taking The Photo?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't care who is taking the pictures. Just tell him to keep shooting! You are extremely beautiful and hot. Keep the fantasy going, please!!!

mincercuck said:
Hey Wait A Minute!!!

Silly boy... this is a fantasy!!! :)

mincercuck said:
Hey Wait A Minute!!!

Hahaha I was wondering the same thing. Either this is a fake or just a fantasy. Any case, the pics are nice.

i like my hotwives wearing a wedding
ring .......i'm old fashioned

Timers

mincercuck said:
Hey Wait A Minute!!!

Digital camera's have timers that can take pictures at preprogrammed intervals. So it is possible that these pics can be real. But I think we all need more pics of this hottie just to prove it (maybe holding up a sign that says I love hockey!)I'm sure most people would agree.

Hottie

hockey said:
Digital camera's have timers that can take pictures at preprogrammed intervals. So it is possible that these pics can be real. But I think we all need more pics of this hottie just to prove it (maybe holding up a sign that says I love hockey!)I'm sure most people would agree.

yes i agree she is hot,and of course i know about timers,but my point was that for me it seems a bit posed and that brings down the fantasy

Wow! So much attention

Ok cuckoldies, here is your ring picture. I think I might try to find some random guy to cum all over it for me ;) This board is actually pretty hot, I like the show off your wife forum.

ring.jpg ring2.jpg

LeAnne said:
Ok cuckoldies, here is your ring picture. I think I might try to find some random guy to cum all over it for me ;) This board is actually pretty hot, I like the show off your wife forum.

Yep definately HOT!!!! lovely

I have to say.....

first, LeAnn, you are smoking hot. No question.

But, in your first post you call the guy your BF, not husband. Then somebody questions why you don't have a ring and you then do? Did he miraculously propose? Is he now your fiance, not your BF?

Too many inconsistencies.....but I would still love to see more of you for what you are.......a damn sexy woman.

umm ok

N o n e said:
first, LeAnn, you are smoking hot. No question.

But, in your first post you call the guy your BF, not husband. Then somebody questions why you don't have a ring and you then do? Did he miraculously propose? Is he now your fiance, not your BF?

Too many inconsistencies.....but I would still love to see more of you for what you are.......a damn sexy woman.

Actually I call him my bf and not my husband because there is no wedding date set, but he did give me a ring. I rarely wear it because I don't want to feel off the market with a ring on, but when you guys brought it up I thought hey what a great time to wear my ring. So what, I have to marry him to cuckold him properly?

Pic with sign

LeAnne said:
Actually I call him my bf and not my husband because there is no wedding date set, but he did give me a ring. I rarely wear it because I don't want to feel off the market with a ring on, but when you guys brought it up I thought hey what a great time to wear my ring. So what, I have to marry him to cuckold him properly?

If you would post a sexy pic with u holding a sign that says cuckolds.com or something along those lines that would surely clear it up for the doubters. In the meantime can we get a full frontal shot. u r a deffinate hot peice of ass and more

Last edited by a moderator:
hold up sign

hockey said:
If you would post a sexy pic with u holding a sign that says cuckolds.com or something along those lines that would surely clear it up for the doubters. In the meantime can we get a full frontal shot. u r a deffinate hot peice of ass and more

dito.................................................................

Users who are viewing this thread