• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

attention all black guys

• Thread starterblondie18
  • Start date

blondie18

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 30, 2008
I'm an 18 year old blonde gal who loves all forms of sex
I really wanted your opinion and your dirty comments about me whether or not I'm suitable for BBC before I try and go for someone.
I would honestly like to know what you really think about me, and dirty ideas or thoughts you have about me
What is the best way to attract BBC?
How is the best way to dress to attract BBC?
I'm in the UK and ur filty comments and thoughts will be appreciated
D x

why does this sound like a guy to me?

Last edited by a moderator:
some pics that didnt post 1st time

Attachments

• 104.JPG
    104.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 1,395
  • 106.JPG
    106.JPG
    25.6 KB · Views: 1,166
  • 134.JPG
    134.JPG
    19 KB · Views: 1,174
a few more

Attachments

• 124.JPG
    124.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 791
  • 130.JPG
    130.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 621
  • 137.JPG
    137.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 871
and a few more, would love all your comments D x

Attachments

• 103.JPG
    103.JPG
    24.5 KB · Views: 1,149
  • 133.JPG
    133.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 514
  • 140.JPG
    140.JPG
    20.7 KB · Views: 646
She doesnt need to try to attract black men any differently then the way she dresses now.She a hot look'n bitch that needs to experience the feel of a thick hard black cock in her mouth, pussy and ass.Lets see some tittie pics, see what you got.They look good what size are they?:flash:

Girl, if you aren't getting it BBC it is because you aren'y trying!! Or hanging with too many lameass white guys!! 'cuz you got everything they (BBC) want!! What I wouldn't give to have started when I was your age.....all that terrible sex I could have avoided!! LOL All you have to do is give a Black guy the time of day, and he'll do the rest for you....but BE PREPARED!! It is NOTHING like what you have had from the white boys you have been with....it is a whole new aspect on sexuality and it is INTENSE!!

Enjoy, and love every second of it!! JMNBABE

You're a real hot slut...
Love to see you party with big black bulls,
Love to see you play with their BBCs!!!
~)_(~

ukblack said:
why does this sound like a guy to me?

i agree. in one photo blondie blanks out her mate - then next photo, the same person - but face not blank. I think youre right mate. Shes a bloke.

hi
i am amazed you are not been niggerd yet you look so very sexy made for blk bulls pure white blonde i am indian mature man i have found many bulls for white and asian girls i really get plasure by giveing plasure i am from uk brighton aria if you like tips how to get ready for bull please reply ready mean not only dressed but other ways too

Users who are viewing this thread